• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

People need to chill the ----- out!

49 posts in this topic

Posted

Guys and gals please chill.

yeah it kinda suck not all awakenings will come at the same time.

some people will have to wait much longer then others.

But for Christ sake be thankful, finally we get awakenings.

you won't have to wait 1 month to 8 months like people have had to in KR.

seriously ppl chill, use the few weeks you'll have to wait to get prepared. Lvl, get your gear up, save up memory frags and save up silver and dammit be excited!

11 people like this

Posted

F__k you, you aren't my real dad!

14 people like this

Posted

we have the content, we should get it on the 31st along with warriors, its bullshit that they are withholding it from us for no reason.

Posted (edited)

we have the content, we should get it on the 31st along with warriors, its bullshit that they are withholding it from us for no reason.

Yeah those 10 warriors are really gonna have it good.

PS: I hate this too, but I blame PA for giving no -----s about NA/EU and not giving enough info to OUR publisher.

Edited by Kelticfury

Posted (edited)

It's more that the awakenings have been held back under the reasoning that it would create imbalances to release them at different times, which apparently doesn't matter anymore because <?>

Why is that no longer an issue? What's changed?

Edited by scau
5 people like this

Posted

sorry not going to ever be excited! for lies and post like yours i will automatically assume you're a warrior

Posted

let me guess.... youre a warrior right?

Posted

Let me explain why you're stupid and ignorant.

Simply because you do not have a reason or can conceive a reason, does not mean there is not one in regards to the entire situation at hand.
To put this simply(hopefully)
Simply because it's not for you, doesn't mean it's not.

To be or not to be 

fck it, ima be

Posted

At least now I know warriors come prematurely.

3 people like this

Posted

F__k you, you aren't my real dad!

hahaha made me lol 😆

It's more that the awakenings have been held back under the reasoning that it would create imbalances to release them at different times, which apparently doesn't matter anymore because <?>

it totally does matter but in my humble opinion I think all this QQ'ing on forum will get ppl absolutely nowhere

much like the "p2w" fiasco I think PA/daum have made up there minds and nothing will change that.

as I said just roll with it use the time to prepare and be excited.

Posted

At least now I know warriors come prematurely.

Posted

Guys and gals please chill.

yeah it kinda suck not all awakenings will come at the same time.

some people will have to wait much longer then others.

you won't have to wait 1 month to 8 months like people have had to in KR.

seriously ppl chill, use the few weeks you'll have to wait to get prepared. Lvl, get your gear up, save up memory frags and save up silver and dammit be excited!

Being positive while someone lies right into your -----ing face and let them get away is the worst way to ruin your life, kid.

3 people like this

Posted

I just love these white knights that try and tell everyone they should just silently bend over and take it.  Fk off.  Seriously.  

5 people like this

Posted

Why would we chill? You want forums to be dead?

Posted (edited)

I just love these white knights that try and tell everyone they should just silently bend over and take it.  Fk off.  Seriously.  

They're allow to do that.

the butt of it is, they've been doing it since release with the $32 drama. So everyone leaves, that's how it did and how is will work.

Whoever the producers are on this will evenually answer to a dropping revenue, and mathematical numbers they can't make excuses for.

Edited by Kuu

Posted

Yeah, calm down, and go to the nearest hair salon.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Few weeks lol. Wish it was a few weeks. I can see it being much longer for Kuno. More like 10-20 weeks lol. RIP me.

Edited by Jaosn
1 person likes this

Posted

Asking people to chill but using a thread title like that. Apparently you also need to follow your own advice.

Posted

No.

Posted

And atheists or buddhists will be screwed?

Posted

none of this ruckus and madonaism would exist if NA was the original release and KR couldnt be a giant spoiler.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm an atheist and I play kuno

Posted

atheism isn't a religion... atheism is a lack of belief in adult imaginary friends.

2 people like this

Posted

Wow is all I can say at the Internet, 

the hate is real. Scrutinised and every detail picked at!

ill just stay away from the forums in future.

good job with the hate guys 10/10

would not post again

Posted (edited)

Now assuming they go off of KR original  release order

This is how the Order should go if their doing a 1 by 1 release. (which is probably what their going to do.)

Warrior - Aug. 31st
Sorceress - Sept. 7th
Beserker - Sept. 14th
Ranger - Sept. 21st
Tamer - Sept. 28th
Valkyrie - Oct. 5th
Musa - Oct. 12th
Maehwa - Oct. 19th
Ninja - Oct. 26th
Kunoichi - Nov. 2nd
Witch - Nov. 9th

You dont win 1v1  vs a awakening Class now your tell me I have to wait till Oct to get mine..... when you said at one point all that are out will come at once to NA/EU......  why even play the game if ur not one of the 1st few awaken classes you will basically be a god and shouldn't lose any 1v1s unless its vs another awaken class.

It's actually just a cash grab I can't see it any other way........

You thought P2W was going to kill the game lol this 1by1 will actually kill it when ppl start getting 1 shot by awaken classes and u can't do the same

Edited by Acover

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0