• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Berserker at the Gate

22 posts in this topic

Posted

During the node war on 8/19/2016, I was tasked with discovering some enemy bases. I decided to stick around with one of the bases I found for a little while. My gear: 169 AP 248 DP.

The intent of this video is to show some fun fights (start at 1:15 for the fight) during a node war with a little added humor. Hope you all enjoy! Feedback is always welcomed.

Posted

sosolid2k 7/10

Posted

Small scale wars looks pretty fun! I'm at 329 DP and I still get deleted in seconds in large sieges. 

Small scale wars looks pretty fun! I'm at 329 DP and I still get deleted in seconds in large sieges. 

Posted

What is your HP? I wish large pots were worth a damn on my Zerk. Looks like it was fun, good to see!

Posted

My designated role in node wars is to occupy as many people as possible as we take out other bases. Leads to a lot of 1vX and other small fights that I enjoy. The Berserker has an arsenal of super armor that is important in 1vX. Also I use my undertaker to incapacitate multiple enemies at once, which you can see in this video:

What is your HP? I wish large pots were worth a damn on my Zerk. Looks like it was fun, good to see!

Going off memory, I have between 3400-3600 health depending on buffs etc. I just recently got Tree Spirit Armor, so that should be a healthy dose of additional HP once I have it enchanted up.

Posted

My designated role in node wars is to occupy as many people as possible as we take out other bases. Leads to a lot of 1vX and other small fights that I enjoy. The Berserker has an arsenal of super armor that is important in 1vX. Also I use my undertaker to incapacitate multiple enemies at once, which you can see in this video:

Going off memory, I have between 3400-3600 health depending on buffs etc. I just recently got Tree Spirit Armor, so that should be a healthy dose of additional HP once I have it enchanted up.

Neat, running about 4k hp myself. Haven't really had any spots where I've felt deleted yet, even when I was doing stupid shit. Nice vid though, desync is a bit sad when it happens that bad lol. Ever had the invis glitch? That one is pretty hilarious.

Posted

Neat, running about 4k hp myself. Haven't really had any spots where I've felt deleted yet, even when I was doing stupid shit. Nice vid though, desync is a bit sad when it happens that bad lol. Ever had the invis glitch? That one is pretty hilarious.

Thanks for the feedback. I do sometimes exhibit the invis glitch. The last two times were against and Ninja and Musa, and I am sure I looked silly fighting them when I couldn't see them :).

Posted

Thanks for the feedback. I do sometimes exhibit the invis glitch. The last two times were against and Ninja and Musa, and I am sure I looked silly fighting them when I couldn't see them :).

Yeah! I had to go off sound completely LOL... Also had my friend come help me at one point, because I wasn't having the best of luck there.

Posted

I must fail at using super armor in large fights, I get deleted way too fast in gvg

Posted

Shake off super armor is gone btw ;) pretty much our only super armor is lava piercer and grabs.

Posted

8/10 bro. well done on the fights, nice use of combos

I noticed you used the flow attack final strike a fair bit, how does the dmg do in pvp? and do you loose any time on your combos adding that one in

Posted

Shake off super armor is gone btw ;) pretty much our only super armor is lava piercer and grabs.

You are correct. We also have Tackling Rock, which serves as a block that I have started to use quite a bit in node wars.

8/10 bro. well done on the fights, nice use of combos

I noticed you used the flow attack final strike a fair bit, how does the dmg do in pvp? and do you loose any time on your combos adding that one in

I find the damage to be good with the following cookie cutter combo that a lot of Berserkers use: Frenzied Destroyer --> Fierce Strike (Final Flow) --> Beastly Wind Slash.

If I get the float on the Fierce Strike (Final Flow) I like to follow up with Beastly Wind Slash --> Stomp --> Beastly Wind Slash --> Stomp.

Posted

You have waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much fun making these vids man.

Posted

You are correct. We also have Tackling Rock, which serves as a block that I have started to use quite a bit in node wars.

I find the damage to be good with the following cookie cutter combo that a lot of Berserkers use: Frenzied Destroyer --> Fierce Strike (Final Flow) --> Beastly Wind Slash.

If I get the float on the Fierce Strike (Final Flow) I like to follow up with Beastly Wind Slash --> Stomp --> Beastly Wind Slash --> Stomp.

Seems like a decent rotation, I am currently using FD-Stomp, BWS-Stomp which props all 3 of my DOTS, then try for a grab.

Will try out final strike and see how it compares, i am just concerned that adding FS to my roster might screw up some timing for me with the R-click being now active

Did you go with (SP)BWS?

Posted

Seems like a decent rotation, I am currently using FD-Stomp, BWS-Stomp which props all 3 of my DOTS, then try for a grab.

Will try out final strike and see how it compares, i am just concerned that adding FS to my roster might screw up some timing for me with the R-click being now active

Did you go with (SP)BWS?

I hear good things about the DOT builds, but since I spend a lot of my time grinding to keep up with folks, I decided to maintain a PVE skill addon build until awakening weapons are released for the Berserker.

I am using (SP)BWS.

You have waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much fun making these vids man.

I hope this is a positive comment :P. I used to be quiet with my videos, but I got some feedback from some Berserkers that I regularly duel to post the interesting ones on the Berserker forums.

In BDO, I surround myself with folks that vastly outgear and outskill me, and I always take a loss as an opportunity to learn. My intention for these videos are to hopefully help other folks that are new to the class or are interested in playing it.

Posted

I hear good things about the DOT builds, but since I spend a lot of my time grinding to keep up with folks, I decided to maintain a PVE skill addon build until awakening weapons are released for the Berserker.

I am using (SP)BWS.

I hope this is a positive comment :P. I used to be quiet with my videos, but I got some feedback from some Berserkers that I regularly duel to post the interesting ones on the Berserker forums.

In BDO, I surround myself with folks that vastly outgear and outskill me, and I always take a loss as an opportunity to learn. My intention for these videos are to hopefully help other folks that are new to the class or are interested in playing it.

Would you mind posting your current skill build for us? I would be interested to see where and how many skill points your running

Posted

why wouldn't it be a positive comment? between you, me, arctic, majin, and bananas we do have too much fun messing around in the guild.

Posted

I am using (SP)BWS.

Did some duels with a mate last night 56 Ninja, DUO/TRI gear, it was some good fights, I struggled at times being in AU to land the grabs but when i got the combo down the combination of dots and the final strike skills really did hit home, I ended up specing out of corpse storm as i only landed one in 8 attempts, the rest all dysnced and i ended up going through the motions while my mate just stood there laughing, I might considering respecing into one point and leaving it as an option for a knocked down target.

Still getting used to using my movement to get me in position to land a quick stomp for the flinch but overall we ended up about 50/50 on kills

Certainly feeling happy about the current status of the Zerker

Posted

Did some duels with a mate last night 56 Ninja, DUO/TRI gear, it was some good fights, I struggled at times being in AU to land the grabs but when i got the combo down the combination of dots and the final strike skills really did hit home, I ended up specing out of corpse storm as i only landed one in 8 attempts, the rest all dysnced and i ended up going through the motions while my mate just stood there laughing, I might considering respecing into one point and leaving it as an option for a knocked down target.

Still getting used to using my movement to get me in position to land a quick stomp for the flinch but overall we ended up about 50/50 on kills

Try a good ninja, u won't catch him. 

Posted

iloveKuchen hit the nail on the head. I feel that a properly played Ninja counters the Bersker very well. Many Berserkers follow Lava Piercer with Stomp, and a Ninja can easily see that coming. As a result, the Ninja will log right before the Stomp and will have a full combo rotation ready. My strategy with Ninjas includes baiting their star stun and being very unpredictable in my movement to land a stun. It usually only takes one float combo to finish them off.

Would you mind posting your current skill build for us? I would be interested to see where and how many skill points your running

I will try to find some time to make a build, but it wouldn't be too far off from the many builds posted on this forum.

Posted (edited)

I will try to find some time to make a build, but it wouldn't be too far off from the many builds posted on this forum.

No don't. Let the bad/nooby Giants remain that way.

I don't understand this mentality amongst the Berskeker community that we MUST share the knowledge. Look around on the around class forums, not a lot of sharing going on.

We need to be this way too.

Let them figure it out on their own, stop baby stepping everything.

Edited by Drafun

Posted

No don't. Let the bad/nooby Giants remain that way.

I don't understand this mentality amongst the Berskeker community that we MUST share the knowledge. Look around on the around class forums, not a lot of sharing going on.

We need to be this way too.

Let them figure it out on their own, stop baby stepping everything.

While I feel we differ in our opinions on the subject, I don't mind help out other folks in the Berserker community. I have leveraged a lot of the information provided by other experienced Berserker here and I can finally give back a little.

Also, I am a mid tier Berserker, so the information i provide may not help them catch up to you top tier folks :).

1 person likes this