• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Your T8 Horses Stats at lv 30

364 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

potato.thumb.png.235f983a21e325672590073

My first T8 turned out somewhat disappointing.

T8B, 15/20 skills, missing Sprint, Instant AccelS:Instant AccelSideways Move, S:Sideways Move, all of which are courser skills.

Stat-wise it looks like it's the second slowest of the T8B's reported here (by 0,1%), with Accel and Brake ''making up for it''.

I'm sure as hell not going to use any coupons on it until I breed my other pairs of T7's that's ready to go soon, even though it's my first T8.

realstats.thumb.png.e549f317d7d99ceaa5e7

T8B_stats.thumb.png.23db5741409d0c05556d

Edited by Navvar

Posted

My 2nd tier 8 he is missing charge, sideways move, and two seater 17/20 and is slower than my main tier 8.  I keep him in storage I have no idea what to do with him yet just holding him for the future. Im not breeding atm just leveling the 30 or so tier 7's I have in storage also.

2017-02-23_340892835.thumb.JPG.eeec3862f

Posted

My 2nd tier 8 he is missing charge, sideways move, and two seater 17/20 and is slower than my main tier 8.  I keep him in storage I have no idea what to do with him yet just holding him for the future. Im not breeding atm just leveling the 30 or so tier 7's I have in storage also.

2017-02-23_340892835.thumb.JPG.eeec3862f

If it were me, I'd just stick him in storage in a remote stable for when T9 comes to the NA/EU servers. When T9 does come, if you haven't bred a better candidate already, then you can use a few skill change coupons to swap out the skills you don't want for Charge and Sideways. With only 3 missing skills, 2 of which are needed for Courser, the chances of getting the skills you need are relatively high and probably won't spend an arm-and-a-leg on Skill Change coupons. 

Posted (edited)

First of my T8s to hit level 30. Her stats are pretty subpar but at least she's got all the skills she needs. Hopefully I can get her to T9 eventually and she'll reroll better stats at that point. Have three other T8s still to level past 20.

Dulce30.jpeg

Edited by Blu

Posted

Doing a little dump of some of the T8's I've actually Gyazo'd

T8A:

a25a7850dd2fb276f3fede777008d103.png1b2dcd06860b771c42c5e21aab5a03fb.png

25f079221a71afaee7744d908a0281e0.png

T8B:

e46a3fb7e38325fd95b10bc470db9f2d.png

T8C:

5e633a04a6a6541c9504819c794b6c4d.png

5e58f205fd8e1cc9c265aea94c6e4873.png

T8E:

29d15ce1f0cf9fa2bec5b32c3aa0237d.png

dfd35e0925343562a2b66ea77d8ab51c.png

Posted

If it were me, I'd just stick him in storage in a remote stable for when T9 comes to the NA/EU servers. When T9 does come, if you haven't bred a better candidate already, then you can use a few skill change coupons to swap out the skills you don't want for Charge and Sideways. With only 3 missing skills, 2 of which are needed for Courser, the chances of getting the skills you need are relatively high and probably won't spend an arm-and-a-leg on Skill Change coupons. 

Yep hanging on to him in case I want more than one courser, I will try to breed later better tier 8's than him but keeping him just in case :)

Yep hanging on to him in case I want more than one courser, I will try to breed later better tier 8's than him but keeping him just in case :)

Posted

My first T8 I lvl'd ^^ He's a T8A, I think he ended up really nice! I'm happy :x

xMistral T8A.jpg

Posted (edited)

OMG I didn't know the speed was random when you level... I thought it depended entirely on the color and tier. Always something to learn it seems!

After comparing my T8A with others I'm glad it's sort of up there... could be a lil faster though! but I'm glad it has a lot of turn and brake. It is really useful in tight spaces like towns and almost no need to use drift and IA. 

Here are my stats and skills in the spirit of breeding science and the pursue of perfection..!

The gear is all "Light", wish I could get "Storm" sometimes though!

vmroWb4.png?13gDg1Oc.png?2

hUlb4xO.png?3lcmm3m9.png?2

sAkBNO4.png?2vrE2pvx.png?3

I haven't been blessed with another T8 yet... so will let you know if I do, but usually I'm luckier with Exchange and since I got my T8 I haven't done that as much and just sell them... Will see!

Edited by Lady Minuit

Posted

O0k25BY.png

Pretty decent speed for a T8C. Too bad she didn't learn more skills... 

Leveling up this one next: 

lIT9ESr.png

Posted

My newest foal, T8E mare "Proxima"

Slightly faster than my old T8E (her aunt). Changed a few skills during leveling her and afterwards to receive a courser

2017-03-03_2001865.thumb.JPG.b6f5c759c02

2017-03-03_2365211.thumb.JPG.8790aa8a3b0

2017-02-28_7434273.thumb.JPG.d1e56c85796

Posted

Missing Skills: ForeChop, S: ForeChop, Caution, Start Acc. (14 Coupons in total ¬¬)vlcsnap-2541-08-07-22h27m30s581_-_Kopie.

Posted (edited)

T8A Valentino, courser - foal born with two skills from smart courser T8 parents.  I put a premium appearance change coupon which I had in inventory, on him when he was level one and got another skill.  This is actually the only premium skin I really like.  Second time I have used one, and the first time I got a skill from it.  Don't really recommend them, but I wanted to change the skin anyway, as too close to the T7 one and another T8 I have.

Three skills at level one: S:HK, QS and SA.  He ended up with 17, the same as my previous T8, Snow, who didn't have those birth advantages. (I will post Cortez and bad boy Blitzen tomorrow, both T8Bs.)

BlitzenValentino.thumb.JPG.240bb0609f8cfb792ecb

The following two are T8Bs, you all know what they look like, and stats are without gear ofc.  Blitzen oh Blitzen.  I actually bred him months ago but at level 15 he had FIVE skills and none of the good ones either.  I remember looking at him and then at the T3 who wasn't fully leveled who had 8 at that time...and thinking I just cant do this.  He got sent to the stable to collect dust for a while.  I brought him back out recently, gritted my teeth and he ended up with 13, so a bit of an improvement. Breeding stock only.

Cortez has great skills including two seater but at fifteen skills not going to do the skill change dance for S:Sides and S:IA. That would just be too expensive. I have an awesome T8B already, too.

Blitzenat30.thumb.JPG.911ab51c6be5f7355cCortez.thumb.JPG.5c857e73ee7415b0aadfe1b

Edited by Ramblinrose
1 person likes this

Posted

T8C , my first T8, the result of a journey that lasted a few good months , starting breeding from 1M and 2F T2. Even tho it is not a T8E, I'm quite proud of her.

The original skills that it did not learned were S:IA and S:sideways , used coupons to get them.

2017-03-09_1318537948.thumb.JPG.07dd63d7

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Just got this T8E Shiva from a friend last night, he sniped this from market while back~

A purebred so cant learn Two-Seaters, which I really want it :(

I read through the thread figured that the speed of Shiva isn't bad at all, glad its actually a bit above average in T8E's.

14 Skills is good enough since I found those kicking skill really mess me up when I try to do sprint/drift combo.

I skill-changed it of course, with... that's say... decent amount of Andrew Jackson lol... So Shiva got all the skill to be Courser, also those sprinting skills.

Overall I know i'm gonna having so much fun with Shiva, to own a T8 is always a dream of mine especially I'm not breeding horses myself.

Now owning one is really a dream come true and huge achievement for me in BDO life.

Really exciting and look forward to awaken her in the future too! :) 

2017-03-10_4124644.JPG

2017-03-10_548928.JPG

2017-03-10_4042889.JPG

Edited by SmallLittleMe
2 people like this

Posted

HI all. I think this is awesome that you are keeping a listing of the T8's and i'd like to add mine. I'v been playing around with training since start and its finally starting to pay off. part of my day is reading this topic and the Mega topic bu this is my first time posting.

Currently i have 3 T8's but only 2 are level 30. Akira was my first, she is Pure White 8E and Excalibur was my second 8A, i do have another 8A named Chance but he is only level 4. All 3 are male and Akira is my fastest. I was thinking of turning him into a Pegasus as he does not have 2 seater, but im worried that he will lose the speed. Id really like to get the Black T8, but i cant seen to get the right color combos.

Akira.jpg

Excalibur.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

My first T8 Legend. Got him a few weeks after T8's came out. Lucky enough to have gotten a smart T8. Everything good except Sp. sideways move.

2017-03-10_204257975.JPG

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

T8E, 14 skills

Unbenannt.thumb.JPG.966d6832f4462f3272dc

Edited by RainbowRat

Posted

I see my white one is quite fast...too bad that is all she has going for her xD
StarLight.thumb.jpg.9fd4f9630b7186e40236Lilith.thumb.jpg.e854e6d96cec3c70523384e

Posted

Here is the T8 I have kept. Don't remember the stats of the ones I sold.

BlackDesert64_2017-03-14_22-01-51.png

BlackDesert64_2017-03-14_22-01-58.png

BlackDesert64_2017-03-14_22-02-05.png

BlackDesert64_2017-03-14_22-02-15.png

BlackDesert64_2017-03-14_22-02-34.png

Posted

I stopped reading at page 6 or so. I would like to remind everyone about something. If you count the t8's in this thread up to just page 6 that is more than half of the stats they say on this page for NA

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/338

So you mean to tell me that 50% of the people if not more that have T8 horses  just so happen to come post them here? or could the stats be wrong? oh waaaaoowww... What a concept. Most of the people i know in game don't even use the forum....And most of the people on my flist are horse trainers because i share breeds.

I have had 9 trash t8 horses sitting in altinova stable for the last 4 months,So i have 1/10th total 58's in NA? That wouldn't make sense if you look at the posts in this thread and add them to my 9..... I'm "ASSUMING" people didn't photoshop them all lmao..

Posted

I stopped reading at page 6 or so. I would like to remind everyone about something. If you count the t8's in this thread up to just page 6 that is more than half of the stats they say on this page for NA

So you mean to tell me that 50% of the people if not more that have T8 horses  just so happen to come post them here? or could the stats be wrong? oh waaaaoowww... What a concept. Most of the people i know in game don't even use the forum....And most of the people on my flist are horse trainers because i share breeds.

I have had 9 trash t8 horses sitting in altinova stable for the last 4 months,So i have 1/10th total 58's in NA? That wouldn't make sense if you look at the posts in this thread and add them to my 9..... I'm "ASSUMING" people didn't photoshop them all lmao..

and what is your point exactly? Kakao numbers are golden even if we don't know when and how they were calculated and all the people here that you can find in the 1000+ pages topic and the new one are odious liars... also EU people don't post here for what reason exactly?

and most of the people who bred horses till T8 never looked at the forum? haha. this one is the funniest.... The guy smash 2 T7 together after weeks of breeding, get a T6 but never search for help to optimize. really. Just keep on in his corner till he got "9 trash T8 stock up in altinova".
good laugh.

get a fart.

Posted (edited)

I read through the thread figured that the speed of Shiva isn't bad at all, glad its actually a bit above average in E's.

"A bit above average" nothing! The T8E is the fastest horse in the game! Well to start anyway. At level 1, the T8E starts at 136%, and the only other horse that comes close is the T8A at 131.5%.  Sure, the T8E has really really low Turn and Brake, so it'll bounce off every canyon wall you run through at full speed. But dayum... that horse can move. It's the only horse in game that has a somewhat decent chance at getting 160%+ speed if the RNG gods are relatively nice at each level up (The T8A might be able to, but that'd take some incredible luck at level ups).

With you're having 156 speed before gear, and 156 accel (IA and S:IA has to be obscene)... that horse has to be smokin fast with +10 shoes and a pearl costume. That'd be 163%.

Edited by DenverRalphy

Posted

The horse breeding community is pretty active with the higher ranked breeders. Having a T8 is a difficult achievement, so I wouldn't be surprised if the one's who get it would come to the forums and share their findings. I have bred 3 myself. Sold two of them, they were utter potatoes. I can show you the T8 I have kept ingame if you want. I am NA and typically in Balenos 2. <3

Regarding the stats, that does seem ridiculously low. I thought it would be in the hundreds at least. 

Posted

and what is your point exactly? Kakao numbers are golden even if we don't know when and how they were calculated and all the people here that you can find in the 1000+ pages topic and the new one are odious liars... also EU people don't post here for what reason exactly?
and most of the people who bred horses till T8 never looked at the forum? haha. this one is the funniest.... The guy smash 2 T7 together after weeks of breeding, get a T6 but never search for help to optimize. really. Just keep on in his corner till he got "9 trash T8 stock up in altinova".
good laugh.

get a fart.

1. Half of your paragraph made no sense. as for the trash t8's yes i have 9 of them,Does no one else do boxes?

The horse breeding community is pretty active with the higher ranked breeders. Having a T8 is a difficult achievement, so I wouldn't be surprised if the one's who get it would come to the forums and share their findings. I have bred 3 myself. Sold two of them, they were utter potatoes. I can show you the T8 I have kept ingame if you want. I am NA and typically in Balenos 2. <3

Regarding the stats, that does seem ridiculously low. I thought it would be in the hundreds at least. 

you can just box one...

Posted

"A bit above average" nothing! The T8E is the fastest horse in the game! Well to start anyway. At level 1, the T8E starts at 136%, and the only other horse that comes close is the T8A at 131.5%.  Sure, the T8E has really really low Turn and Brake, so it'll bounce off every canyon wall you run through at full speed. But dayum... that horse can move. It's the only horse in game that has a somewhat decent chance at getting 160%+ speed if the RNG gods are relatively nice at each level up (The T8A might be able to, but that'd take some incredible luck at level ups).

With you're having 156 speed before gear, and 156 accel (IA and S:IA has to be obscene)... that horse has to be smokin fast with +10 shoes and a pearl costume. That'd be 163%.

I meant to say, compare with all other T8E not T8 lol

And yes, with +10 horse shoes it did hit 160 and its amazingly fast lel