• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Your T8 Horses Stats at lv 30

364 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Got this 1 last monday. They're all pretty decent. I guess I can retire now9_9

2017-04-15_103353801.JPG

Edited by Mijikay
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Got this 1 last monday. They're all pretty decent. I guess I can retire now9_9

2017-04-15_103353801.JPG

Thanks for posting these! Seems you were very lucky so congratz! Do you have stats for the other horses? Seems I am missing a few stats.. :)

NameCoatGenderSpeedAccel.TurnBrakeOriginal ValueReal ValueDeathsBreedsSkillsCourser?HKFCDRSPSAHJQSIACHSMQBSLROCAQRSBSFSISSTSTrainerDate Posted
SpeedyAM150.3%151.9%140.9%141.0% 171,538,74402N/ANoN/ANoN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/ANoN/AN/ANoN/AN/AN/AN/AN/ANoN/AMijikay2017-02-05
SnowballEM156.5%158.4%133.7%132.4% N/A02N/AYesYesNoYesYesYesN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AMijikay2017-04-18
CavendishEMN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AMijikay2017-04-18
LuckyBMN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AMijikay2017-04-18

Also Jezirea, gratz on taking first spot on most prolific T8 trainer. :)

Edited by Lady Minuit

Posted

Hello,

I was looking for stats and prices on T8 horses at level 30, and although we had a spreadsheet here, it wasn't being updated anymore and it also didn't include the price, so I decided to compile the data in a new spreadsheet here:
BDO - Results for Level 30 Tier 8 Horses - NA/EU - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l7qklMrjBw9oCRP6a2f-6GU4mG-CExX6xpu_F10_mdw/edit?usp=sharing

Note that I did not include the Stamina and HP for now, as I feel it isn't really anything people look for in a horse and most of them are fairly similar anyway. If you feel this should be included, or any other data or statistics, please feel free to let me know here please. Also if there is any error, let me know and I'll update it.

I'll keep updating the sheet with new statistics and will try to add graphs for more of a visual overview. I am not as familiar with Google Sheet as I am with Excel, so sorry if this doesn't look better and takes some time to perfect it. 

Please continue to share your T8 stats here or on the new forum, and I'll make sure to add them to the list!

I also posted in the new Horse Breeding forum and in the Year 2 Mega Horse Breeding Thread for more visibility.

Thank you.

Here is the new forum thread for your reference:
Post your tier 8 horses stats at level 30 (new sheet) - https://beta-forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/post-your-tier-8-horses-stats-at-level-30-new-sheet.435/

Bit of a mishap in there. xD

Lilith is a T8C but she has no Deaths. Rose(not listed on there) is my T8D and she has the 2 deaths. I think I left both their stats on the new forum page, but i'll have to double check.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bit of a mishap in there. xD

Lilith is a T8C but she has no Deaths. Rose(not listed on there) is my T8D and she has the 2 deaths. I think I left both their stats on the new forum page, but i'll have to double check.

Ah yes fixed the death count sorry. Thanks for verifying, there was a lot of data. I have everything else regarding your horses, you had posted it in the new forum. Thanks again :)

Posted (edited)

Thanks for posting these! Seems you were very lucky so congratz! Do you have stats for the other horses? Seems I am missing a few stats.. :)

NameCoatGenderSpeedAccel.TurnBrakeOriginal ValueReal ValueDeathsBreedsSkillsCourser?HKFCDRSPSAHJQSIACHSMQBSLROCAQRSBSFSISSTSTrainerDate Posted
SpeedyAM150.3%151.9%140.9%141.0% 171,538,74402N/ANoN/ANoN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/ANoN/AN/ANoN/AN/AN/AN/AN/ANoN/AMijikay2017-02-05
SnowballEM156.5%158.4%133.7%132.4% N/A02N/AYesYesNoYesYesYesN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AMijikay2017-04-18
CavendishEMN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AMijikay2017-04-18
LuckyBMN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AMijikay2017-04-18

Also Jezirea, gratz on taking first spot on most prolific T8 trainer. :)

Sure mate. Didn't know you're taking record of all  those T8 here :)

Here you go. Only missing skills are shown.

Speedy/Snowball: 16 skills

Cavendish: 15 skills

Lucky: 17 skills

~ 10 skills coupons / Courser

Edit: Lucky was not so lucky. Even with 17 skills, he had 18 FS on S:Accel.

I didn't bother to get 2seater since he's kinda slow :$ 

Edit: ok next time I'll post on the new forum. All 3 T9 9_9

T8.JPG

Edited by Mijikay
wrong screenshot
1 person likes this

Posted

Here's my first T8(D).
12 Skills; she was born with S: Instant Accel and the rest were earned through leveling except I switched out Caution and got Two-Seater.

Meso T8D.png

Meso T8D Profile.png

2 people like this

Posted

Do eggs still drop? haven't got any, but I was farming in a group so idk.. unlucky?

Posted

Do eggs still drop? haven't got any, but I was farming in a group so idk.. unlucky?

The event ended with maint, so shouldn't still be getting them. Can't turn them in either, last I heard.

Posted (edited)

The event ended with maint, so shouldn't still be getting them. Can't turn them in either, last I heard.

Ah! Thanks for the response! Just realized I posted in the wrong thread... sorry lol had 2 tabs open.

Sure mate. Didn't know you're taking record of all  those T8 here :)

Here you go. Only missing skills are shown.

Speedy/Snowball: 16 skills

Cavendish: 15 skills

Lucky: 17 skills

~ 10 skills coupons / Courser

Edit: Lucky was not so lucky. Even with 17 skills, he had 18 FS on S:Accel.

I didn't bother to get 2seater since he's kinda slow :$ 

Edit: ok next time I'll post on the new forum. All 3 T9 9_9

T8.JPG

Nice got it. Very nice ponies :D

Here's my first T8(D).
12 Skills; she was born with S: Instant Accel and the rest were earned through leveling except I switched out Caution and got Two-Seater.

Meso T8D.png

Meso T8D Profile.png

Just 3 skills for courser! but she's a lil dumb.. but if you were to get sprint she would be a good everyday T8 at least. Thanks for posting :D

Edited by Lady Minuit

Posted

-24-04-2017-140511.png

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

First one, will edit in a min with second. It's a T8B with premium skin. Price: 215,750,956

T8BLvl30FinalStats.jpg

I apologize for copying the skill list but they're identical. It's a T8D with premium skin as well. Prize: 211,831,852

T8DLvl30FinalStatsFemale.jpg

If you need any other info let me know :P Or if you want it in a different format. Also leveling 2 more T8's, once they're 30 I'll post them as well.

Oh, missing skills are Fore Chop/Hindkick and Caution on both horses

Edited by XMoshe
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Capella, T8E, speed 157.5, accel 160.5, fastest horse in my stables.  15 skills, missing FC, S:FC, Roar and Caution.  Keeping her. ;)

Capella30.thumb.jpg.36c8ca839567572dee51

Edited by Ramblinrose
2 people like this

Posted

Hmmm. What is your experience with the premium appearance coupons. My t8 was not very smart and only learnt 13 skills. I was wondering if i can p2w her for 1-2 more skill slots up to 15 lets say. 

Posted

Hmmm. What is your experience with the premium appearance coupons. My t8 was not very smart and only learnt 13 skills. I was wondering if i can p2w her for 1-2 more skill slots up to 15 lets say. 

Tried two tonight on my level 30 T8 and he learned nothing, just appearance change with the premium coupons. :I

Posted

My T8 15/20 skills, Only skills it dosent have is hind kick, fore chop, S back kick, S front kick and caution.

my T8.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

i see a lot t8's here with only around 12-13k stamina :/ and then there are some with up to 21-23k. Was hoping this would be more consistent on t7 and t8 and in general noticably higher than on t6's.

Whats the general experience with mount branding tokens? how is the "increased chance to learn skills"? im always using horse costumes on my best ones while training (i got 3 of them) but i dont see much of a difference, if at all.

Posted (edited)

-24-04-2017-140511.png

Edit: couldn't see picture but nvm it seems to work when opening in a different window. Do you think you could provide me with the name, coat gender, stats, value and deaths and breeds counts? As is, the information is not detailed enough sorry.

First one, will edit in a min with second. It's a T8B with premium skin. Price: 215,750,956

T8BLvl30FinalStats.jpg

I apologize for copying the skill list but they're identical. It's a T8D with premium skin as well. Prize: 211,831,852

T8DLvl30FinalStatsFemale.jpg

If you need any other info let me know :P Or if you want it in a different format. Also leveling 2 more T8's, once they're 30 I'll post them as well.

Oh, missing skills are Fore Chop/Hindkick and Caution on both horses

What beautiful twins! :D The female is definitely better though. A keeper! Congratz.

i see a lot t8's here with only around 12-13k stamina :/ and then there are some with up to 21-23k. Was hoping this would be more consistent on t7 and t8 and in general noticably higher than on t6's.

Whats the general experience with mount branding tokens? how is the "increased chance to learn skills"? im always using horse costumes on my best ones while training (i got 3 of them) but i dont see much of a difference, if at all.

I think sometimes people take picture with the gear and it shows the added stamina even in the pricing window (but the other stats will be genuine). I haven't included these stats in my sheet mainly for this reason and also because not the most interesting stat anyway.

A lot of people feel like branding does not really help much, I used it twice and it seemed to have helped (one learned 15 and other learned 17). Ultimately it's RNG.

Edited by Lady Minuit
Quote issue :(

Posted (edited)

Thank you! I trained all her skills indeed. Not sure what to do with the male, keep it in case I want to breed more I guess.

Edited by XMoshe
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Forgot to mention, Jezirea and Ramblinrose are now ex aequo in the race of the most prolific (or lucky!) T8 breeders :) 

Also, said this on the new forum, but Ramblinrose's Capella has the new best recorded Accel (160.5). Congratz!

Keep breeding! /Whip

Edited by Lady Minuit

Posted (edited)

My newest Level 30, shows the skills he's missing and his price.  (thanks for the grats!  I have had a lot of goodluck on my side, you should see all the babies {under level 30} I sold as well) Edit* Ive sold at least 10 T8s level 20 and under.  Have no idea how most of them ended up stat/skills wise.  In 3 days I will be posting 2 more 8As and another D after that.

2017-04-26_191912744.JPG

Edited by Jezirea
2 people like this

Posted

What does the S mean on skills?

Posted

What does the S mean on skills?

It's a special, or perhaps more accurate enhanced version of the skill it's related it. However you can't use it if you don't have to normal skill.

Posted (edited)

My newest Level 30, shows the skills he's missing and his price.  (thanks for the grats!  I have had a lot of goodluck on my side, you should see all the babies {under level 30} I sold as well) Edit* Ive sold at least 10 T8s level 20 and under.  Have no idea how most of them ended up stat/skills wise.  In 3 days I will be posting 2 more 8As and another D after that.

2017-04-26_191912744.JPG

Nice horse! Good stats all around, slightly on the slower side, but lots of maneuverability. Smart too! You could try switch out Caution for TS if you wanted. Caution is evil.

Edit: just going through some old posts looking at skills, and saw this one. Said it's a T8C, but it learnt Two-Seater. It also has very low Turn and Brake stats (well the lowest Turn for a C and 2nd lowest for Brake). Wonder if it would be possible it is a C, or you all think it is just a mistake?

Edited by Lady Minuit

Posted (edited)

T8A Male, lvl 30 (obv :P ), 16 skills, missing sideways move, S: Sideways move, S: Instant Accel and Two-seater

T8AFinalStats.jpg

Edited by XMoshe
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Nice horse! Good stats all around, slightly on the slower side, but lots of maneuverability. Smart too! You could try switch out Caution for TS if you wanted. Caution is evil.

Edit: just going through some old posts looking at skills, and saw this one. Said it's a T8C, but it learnt Two-Seater. It also has very low Turn and Brake stats (well the lowest Turn for a C and 2nd lowest for Brake). Wonder if it would be possible it is a C, or you all think it is just a mistake?

I'm quite positive they were mistaken and it is a B with low brake. Of course we don't have any proof with that appearance change -_-

@XMoshe full breeds, right? And what did you happen to name the darling

Edited by Sad Panda