• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Your T8 Horses Stats at lv 30

364 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm quite positive they were mistaken and it is a B with low brake. Of course we don't have any proof with that appearance change -_-

@XMoshe full breeds, right? And what did you happen to name the darling

I know.. the thing is he even mentionned the color values, so it's not just a letter typo -_-

We might never know... I think I'll mark it as N/A just in case. But would have been amazing if a T8C had learnt 2-seater! I have PMsg'd them, but I don't think they are active anymore.

Also: @XMoshe, as Sad Panda said, could you please tell us the name and death/breeding count? Your horse is pretty good, if you could get SI, it would be perfect for riding along the beach :D

Thanks!

Edited by Lady Minuit
1 person likes this

Posted

I know.. the thing is he even mentionned the color values, so it's not just a letter typo -_-

We might never know... I think I'll mark it as N/A just in case. But would have been amazing if a T8C had learnt 2-seater! I have PMsg'd them, but I don't think they are active anymore.

Also: @XMoshe, as Sad Panda said, could you please tell us the name and death/breeding count? Your horse is pretty good, if you could get SI, it would be perfect for riding along the beach :D

Thanks!

Could've popped in to pull all the horse breeders' legs LOL! I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and believe that they simply forgot what horse they had and went to look for the coat and color values of the horse they thought it was. If a purebreed really learned two-seater, that was a very lucky glitch. 

Posted (edited)

I'm quite positive they were mistaken and it is a B with low brake. Of course we don't have any proof with that appearance change -_-

@XMoshe full breeds, right? And what did you happen to name the darling

@Lady Minuit Yes 2 breeds and reset available, no deaths. His name is Thane ^.^ I have no idea how to tag a spaced name haha, sorry.

Edited by XMoshe
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

@Lady Minuit Yes 2 breeds and reset available, no deaths. His name is Thane ^.^ I have no idea how to tag a spaced name haha, sorry.

Yea me neither... I tried with @Sad Panda > Failed. Thanks for getting the info to me :) Glad you didn't accidentally killed your horse on the job.

Edit: wait got the tagging right! You have to type @something and wait for the list to pop then select the name in the list.

Edited by Lady Minuit
1 person likes this

Posted

First one, will edit in a min with second. It's a T8B with premium skin. Price: 215,750,956

T8BLvl30FinalStats.jpg

I apologize for copying the skill list but they're identical. It's a T8D with premium skin as well. Prize: 211,831,852

T8DLvl30FinalStatsFemale.jpg

If you need any other info let me know :P Or if you want it in a different format. Also leveling 2 more T8's, once they're 30 I'll post them as well.

Oh, missing skills are Fore Chop/Hindkick and Caution on both horses

XMoshe - you probably know this but on both those horses the S:Back Kick and S: FK are useless skills, they won't even work.   You would need the regular skill for it to function. But perhaps you are just interested in getting a higher horse value? Also, just wondered if the premium appearance coupons worked in your case - did you get an extra skill.  I am trying to figure out what the odds actually are.  Thanks and May RNG be kind in your next breeds as well!

Posted (edited)

XMoshe - you probably know this but on both those horses the S:Back Kick and S: FK are useless skills, they won't even work.   You would need the regular skill for it to function. But perhaps you are just interested in getting a higher horse value? Also, just wondered if the premium appearance coupons worked in your case - did you get an extra skill.  I am trying to figure out what the odds actually are.  Thanks and May RNG be kind in your next breeds as well!

Yeah I know they wont work, but the other possible skills are useless as well so eh, having all four S: skills looks nice I guess. One coupon gave me a skill, the other one gave me ~200k exp. So in my case a 50% chance.

I see now, took a while though ^_^@Lady Minuit Also I never killed a horse, got close a few times, cancelling my autopath by accident

Ok now the whole thing is a link, whoops.

Edited by XMoshe
1 person likes this

Posted

My first breed T8.

T8 A - All skills (20).

I'm leveling a second one, T8 D, i'll edit when it will be level 30.

2017-04-30_233697394.JPG

2017-04-30_233727216.JPG

3 people like this

Posted

It's not letting me post in the beta thread for some reason. 

I hope this guy isn't any indication of how May will be going. 12 skills, missing: sprint, instant accel, charge, sideways move, s:back kick, s:instant accel, s:sideways move and two-seater. xD

Screenshot (49).png

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

My first breed T8.

T8 A - All skills (20).

I'm leveling a second one, T8 D, i'll edit when it will be level 30.

2017-04-30_233697394.JPG

2017-04-30_233727216.JPG

Very nice horse! I haven't record a 20 skills yet on my sheet. So you are the first. For purebreds they can only learn 19, so I had some of these. Also people often remove Caution so that is often missing too.

Stats are not bad too, so it seems to be a keeper. Gratz!

It's not letting me post in the beta thread for some reason. 

I hope this guy isn't any indication of how May will be going. 12 skills, missing: sprint, instant accel, charge, sideways move, s:back kick, s:instant accel, s:sideways move and two-seater. xD

Screenshot (49).png

Is that the baby from my recommendation? Well it's at T8 alright... just... a retarded one. Too much inbreeding I suppose. :P

I mean, he's missing literally ALL the courser skills except Drift. I hope you get better luck next time!

Oh yea forgot to mention, @Pinkow's Eclypsia is now the most expensive recorded horse. 

Edited by Lady Minuit
1 person likes this

Posted

Very nice horse! I haven't record a 20 skills yet on my sheet. So you are the first. For purebreds they can only learn 19, so I had some of these. Also people often remove Caution so that is often missing too.

Stats are not bad too, so it seems to be a keeper. Gratz!

Is that the baby from my recommendation? Well it's at T8 alright... just... a retarded one. Too much inbreeding I suppose. :P

I mean, he's missing literally ALL the courser skills except Drift. I hope you get better luck next time!

Oh yea forgot to mention, @Pinkow's Eclypsia is now the most expensive recorded horse. 

He's one of the ones that will breed in a couple days. Exactly ONE courser skill lmao, I'll blame my husband for naming him "Boi." Hopefully his children will be smarter.

Also, I wonder how much Eclypsia would've cost with 2 breeds. That's one pricey horse! 

Posted (edited)

He's one of the ones that will breed in a couple days. Exactly ONE courser skill lmao, I'll blame my husband for naming him "Boi." Hopefully his children will be smarter.

Also, I wonder how much Eclypsia would've cost with 2 breeds. That's one pricey horse! 

I know, I was wondering the same thing! Is female breed more valuable than male breeds?

BTW just finished adding all the skills to the spreadsheet. If I knew it would have been this long probably wouldn't have started haha. Well now it's done. :D

Edited by Lady Minuit
2 people like this

Posted

Did something happen to the beta forum, I cannot post there anymore?

The last of my quartett just reached lv 30 and with one skill more she is the winner -.- 15 skills and I used two coupons to get her IA, since she already had S:IA.

Hind Back, Fore Chop, Drift, Quick Start, High Jump, Quick Stop, IA, S:IA, Sideways, Charge, Quick Back, Streak Jump, Roar, Caution, Quick Ride

2017-05-01_1505245742.thumb.JPG.d1b9565e

2017-05-01_1505535529.thumb.JPG.42c9bd25

Not at all happy with the four, hopefully they give some good foals at least...

1 person likes this

Posted

Did something happen to the beta forum, I cannot post there anymore?

The last of my quartett just reached lv 30 and with one skill more she is the winner -.- 15 skills and I used two coupons to get her IA, since she already had S:IA.

Hind Back, Fore Chop, Drift, Quick Start, High Jump, Quick Stop, IA, S:IA, Sideways, Charge, Quick Back, Streak Jump, Roar, Caution, Quick Ride

2017-05-01_1505245742.thumb.JPG.d1b9565e

2017-05-01_1505535529.thumb.JPG.42c9bd25

Not at all happy with the four, hopefully they give some good foals at least...

Yes, it seems there is something wrong with the beta forum, similar to what we had early on its release. No one seems to be able to post at this time. I haven't really checked for staff posts so perhaps they already explained the reason.

As for your horses... Sorry you have been so unlucky, but at least you're getting some :)

Nazgul and Fairytale are still your bests I think (although idk what are Fairytale's skills, but if you didn't turn her into a courser it's a shame!).

Anyway, thanks for posting your horses :)

Posted (edited)

I know, I was wondering the same thing! Is female breed more valuable than male breeds?

BTW just finished adding all the skills to the spreadsheet. If I knew it would have been this long probably wouldn't have started haha. Well now it's done. :D

You've been very thorough  with your sheet, it's amazing! Female breeds are worth a bit more than both of the male breeds put together.

I think Pinkow's horse might have been 16 mil more with 2 breeds so I'd ballpark him at about 290 but I really don't have any info for 20 skill horses. I'm just starting to look at the differences in skill numbers and I'm actually kind of frustrated because I'll have to rework my whole side project T-T

Edit: For some reason I thought that horse was a male...

Edited by Sad Panda
1 person likes this

Posted

T8D Sniper, she learned 16 skills, missing S:Sides for courser status.  I used a couple of coupons getting rid of Caution, just don't want to spend anymore.  Nice speed and accel tho.  Missing S:Sides, Caution, QB and two seater.

Sniper.thumb.JPG.bfaf9c35455a0d443e0d08b

2 people like this

Posted

T8D Sniper, she learned 16 skills, missing S:Sides for courser status.  I used a couple of coupons getting rid of Caution, just don't want to spend anymore.  Nice speed and accel tho.  Missing S:Sides, Caution, QB and two seater.

I've noticed a lot of the females are 8D <--I also just noticed this looks like a face xD

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes, it seems there is something wrong with the beta forum, similar to what we had early on its release. No one seems to be able to post at this time. I haven't really checked for staff posts so perhaps they already explained the reason.

As for your horses... Sorry you have been so unlucky, but at least you're getting some :)

Nazgul and Fairytale are still your bests I think (although idk what are Fairytale's skills, but if you didn't turn her into a courser it's a shame!).

Anyway, thanks for posting your horses :)

ah ok, good to know it's not only me not able to post :D

Fairytale is only missing S:Sideways for Courser, but I didn't turn her cus she was already all bred when the system came out. In case I need her for T9 I might do it later though, but I hope I get some other, do not really want to give up the two pretties^^

Posted

One of the newest girls, also missing Two seater.  I had another, just trying to find her screenshot

will have another D and A to post soon as well

2017-04-29_428525579.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

My first t8, excuse the name, thought it looked like a t7. had 18 skills decided to delete caution.

T8B Lvl 30 18 Skills.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

One of the newest girls, also missing Two seater.  I had another, just trying to find her screenshot

will have another D and A to post soon as well

2017-04-29_428525579.JPG

Nice one. I am assuming she has 15 skills?

My first t8, excuse the name, thought it looked like a t7. had 18 skills decided to delete caution.

T8B Lvl 30 18 Skills.jpg

Congratz on your first T8! it is a very nice first one! Stats are mostly average, but the skills are great. Awesome everyday horse for a ride on the beach with your loved one :)

I suggest renaming it and perhaps makeover. Not the best skin I suppose.

ah ok, good to know it's not only me not able to post :D

Fairytale is only missing S:Sideways for Courser, but I didn't turn her cus she was already all bred when the system came out. In case I need her for T9 I might do it later though, but I hope I get some other, do not really want to give up the two pretties^^

Oh ok, fair enough. Well she doesn't need it then. I would suggest keep her and do not turn her into a T9. :)

I've noticed a lot of the females are 8D <--I also just noticed this looks like a face xD

You know that is actually true on my sheet. There is about 50% females for D's, which is a lot compared to the 33% female for all T8.

Posted

Yes sorry, the one I posted last night has 15 skills, Same as this new one.  Same thing, shes also missing Two seater.  Still trying to locate documentation on my other 8A, I exchanged her, so Maybe I forgot to collect some.

2017-05-02_236492383.JPG

2 people like this

Posted

My first courser t8, he has 17 total skills (missing forechop, hindkick, caution) 2017-04-21_259657851.thumb.JPG.3e67c6fa2

My latest t8 courser, only missing forechop! 2017-05-03_938473105.thumb.JPG.56691576c

2 people like this

Posted

My first courser t8, he has 17 total skills (missing forechop, hindkick, caution) 2017-04-21_259657851.thumb.JPG.3e67c6fa2

My latest t8 courser, only missing forechop! 2017-05-03_938473105.thumb.JPG.56691576c

Thanks for posting! Smart horses and good stats! Scheme is a lil slow for a T8E, but still beautiful, you should be proud :)

Posted

Thanks for posting! Smart horses and good stats! Scheme is a lil slow for a T8E, but still beautiful, you should be proud :)

Thanks! :D I am super happy with how many skills she got. Only used two coupons to switch out forechop twice. 

Posted

T8D, Male named Joker, 15 skills total missing Sprint, IA, Caution, S: Sideways Move and Two-Seater. No deaths, 2 breeds reset available.

T8DJoker.jpg

1 person likes this