• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Your T8 Horses Stats at lv 30

364 posts in this topic

Posted

My T8C horse.  Superfast and turns really well.  Has all the skills except Caution and Forechop basic (Can't have 2-seater as purebred).  A big thank you to fellow guildie horse breeder who is supplying the whole guild with fab ponies :D

2016-10-12_283288747.JPG

Can't use the infos, remove horse gear + costume please

Posted (edited)

My purebred can't get Two-Seater, obviously, but has all other skills except Sideways Move, S. Sideways Move and Streak Jump.

Anyone attempted to add skills with the RNG on Premium Horse Appearance Change coupons after hitting 30?  Just interested to know if it's possible.

t8.thumb.png.b64a48d10c2e5063621155df7cd

14id3c6.png

Edited by Serahni

Posted

MgUApTw.jpg

NYAoyxV.jpg

RIO62ta.jpg

I used some skill coupons on these guys, Tenebrae had S:IA but no IA and while trying to get that he also got sideways, I used 6 coupons on him. Tristitia had everything but sprint and learned it on the first try with a coupon so that made me happy. Nubila also needed sprint and managed to get S:IA while I was trying to get it, unfortunately I had to use 11 coupons though to get sprint in the end.

Posted (edited)

This is from my phone (no screenshot)

T8D female "Phoenix"

16/20 skills (lacking Sprint, S:Instant Acc, Caution, 2seater)

HP 9616, Stam 15458

Speed 149.8, Accel 150.5, Turn 141.2, Brake 147.7

Market value: 167 Million

I'm leveling another and if it turns potato then i guess i will use coupons to try and switch out Start Accel for Sprint and something else for S:IA

Edited by coach
1 person likes this

Posted

Well, I was lucky enough to get a T8E but holy crap, he's a potato horse. He ended up with 12 skills, one of which came from a premium appearance change. Still no IA yet, though he does have Drift and S:IA. I may buy more pearls to try to get IA on him, but I may just use him for breeding to try for another T8E that isn't a potato. :/

shivlvl30.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

My T8D's daughter, also T8D, got quite good stats and 16 skills, but she lacks the four premium ones ;_;

chispita_stats.thumb.PNG.84534487c01d4d0

Posted

T8D, female.  Good stats as well, learned sprint, drift and instant accel early on.  Learned caution in mid teens switched it out with a coupon and never learned it again.  I used two more coupons to get rid of FC and S:FC at the end just because from racing I found out what a pain that skill is. Got sideways. (Last thing I need when doing instant pressing F and getting FC instead) I have three other T8Ds, two other females not leveled yet, one male already posted here.

Goldilocks.thumb.JPG.17102ac57b3ea2f9135

Posted

Think i may have the ultimate potatoe in the making... T8A lvl 8 only gained 2% on speed. is this normal? or can i expect a growth spurt?

Posted

It's early days.but that does seem rather low. :(  It's all rng but focus on the skills it is learning as they would make up for a slower stat wise horse.

Posted

I'm in love :x

Nemesis.thumb.JPG.27038cb84094b782d42886

He learned 18 skills. At level 26 and 28 i used two skill coupons to change this annoying fore chop to sideways and S: sideways  ( a really great win-win situation :D).

His Stats: 148.2 Speed, 148.6 Accel, 154.3 Turn and 152.7 Brake

2016-10-31_543867059.thumb.JPG.477677fea

Posted

so after a slow start this T8A (2.8% speed at lvl10 and 4 skills) finished with some decent skills. little disappointed still with speed but with IA + S:IA and Sprint i'm pretty happy with him. S:IA was the last skill and took i'm almost embarrassed to say 17 stacks to finally pop :0 but using those i also gained all the other good skills i needed (2 seater, both sideways and sprint)

gts1.JPG

Posted

My T8 is not level 30 yet, but its most likely a potatoe. Only got sprint and drift and 11 skills total at level 27. Will upload a screen as it gets 30.

Posted (edited)

My 2nd T8 went very well! He learned 16 skills, all he can expect S:IA & S:Sideways. I haven't use skill-coupons.

He had 16/18 skills on lvl 22, so I was hopefull he will learn every possible skill. But he won't. Its OK, he is smart and I love his skin :x

2016-11-02_5542195.thumb.JPG.d00b75dfdab

2016-10-14_847835.thumb.JPG.5034b653ca0b

2016-10-15_1112397.thumb.JPG.78cb20c89ff

He learned extreme fast :x

Edited by Nyrante

Posted (edited)

Just reporting yet another potato. 

157wxTp.png

Only good skills being Drift and IA. =_= Going to breed him then sell ... someone will want him!

This makes it 7/8 expensive potatoes for me now. :c

Edited by Simoun

Posted

Sheet updated !

Congrats to :

RIO62ta.jpg

New record of lowest speed on T8C

shivlvl30.jpg

New record of lowest speed on T8E

Posted

2016-11-04_40906299.thumb.JPG.867f1ee52f

2016-11-04_40938775.thumb.JPG.efda6b588d

Meet the "turbo-potato". I accidentally found her on the market when she was lvl 13 and had only 5 junky skills. Today she is nice looking T8E with base speed 159% but unfortunately has 11 skills which do not include IA, S-IA, Charge, etc.. She is still pretty fast tho thanks to Sprint.  I'm going to save her for breeding after T9 release. 

Posted

Meet the "turbo-potato". I accidentally found her on the market when she was lvl 13 and had only 5 junky skills. Today she is nice looking T8E with base speed 159% but unfortunately has 11 skills which do not include IA, S-IA, Charge, etc.. She is still pretty fast tho thanks to Sprint.  I'm going to save her for breeding after T9 release. 

What the Crap?! Who´s selling a T8 E FEMALE with full breedings at Lvl 13?! I mean... Wtf...

Posted

I saw a lvl 12 male T8 with all breedings a few weeks back. Didnt have the money to buy.

And grats on the new records for slowest T8 horses xD

Posted

Think i may have the ultimate potatoe in the making... T8A lvl 8 only gained 2% on speed. is this normal? or can i expect a growth spurt?

I wouldn't necessarily expect a growth spurt, but at lvl 8 I wouldn't worry that much. I'd say wait about 20 more lvls and see how your horse looks skill/stat wise.

Posted

Here my T8E "Esfandyar". At least, he breaks a record - record of lowest speed of T8E :D

Missing skills: IA, S:IA, S:Sideways. Haven't use any skill change coupons.

2016-11-08_2202245.thumb.JPG.ebd8d1eb056

2016-11-08_2227490.thumb.JPG.86dd1315ed4

1 person likes this

Posted

I wouldn't be so concerned about speed records as long as they are in close vicinity, and I think most of these horses are - well except for the wunderhorse that Quintessa bred at what was it, 159 something?  :)Look at all the horse stats, in particular for the pure whites: the turn percentage in my opinion is huge, given these horses start off with so little. (err discovered this racing....;) )

Posted

sorry guys, record for lowest t8e speed still goes to me :P
Unbenannt.thumb.JPG.6927c6481496354c3122

1 person likes this

Posted

What are the chances to obtains a t8? I breed 2 level 30 t7 and result in a t6 and a t7 =.="

Posted

Stats of my T8E beauty "Celestial" :

2016-11-06_358825865.thumb.JPG.86cac5a41

155.6 Speed, 152.6 Accel, 132.8 Turn and 130.9 Brake

Missing skills: Fore Chop (exchanged for Sprint), Quick Ride and S: Sideways

Posted (edited)

Here's my horse

It's a T8 C lvl 30

R - 0

B - 8

W - 0

horse 2.png

Horse.png

When in game i will get the vendor price of it.

horse1.png

Edited by Cacus