• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What will make BDO better.

112 posts in this topic

Posted

All i have to say to all guys like the OP.

STOP TRY TO CONVERT THIS AMAZING GAME TO WOW.

NO DUNGEONS NO NO NO.

And this autist thinks WoW is the first MMO too, I bet.

xD

I bet you £10 he didn't get past the first line xD 

Posted

Nah I call everyone a idiot. Regardless. I even called some mods stupid and parts of daum department. It's nothing special. Don't think too hard on it. But you are definitely stupid. Don't forget that. You try way too hard to garner likes over controversy. Anyways.

Once again starting off with insults, your argument must be very very weak. Let's see!

If you did WHHM then you would know there's are mechanics where you had to stop dpsing the boss and follow a sequence in the map. You can't exactly iframe it. It's a wipe mechanic. Don't cleanse yourself = dead.

You know you could iframe it right? There was a timer for each each totem and you could iframe it when the timer reached 0. 

MCHM if you Iframed then she puts a aoe effect in the area. Making it harder to attack. Anyone doing that would get a straight kick. They specifically tell you to move to the end of the room when she's aiming her lingering AOEs. 

The AoE ticks could be iframed, but you have to take the damage. The AoE attacks she palces on you could be iframed before you drop them and all her other attacks can be iframed, even the bomb. 

Kelfak's tail swipe xD I loled. That was cute. Anywho you're mixing boss mechanics. Not area mechanics. Only a few bosses in Tera actually have it. MCHM and WHHM respectively. There are dungeons which have them such as that old one in a garden where you bring those mini mobs in to kill with electricity. If you can dodge the attack with a iframe its good on you. You got skill and know how to keep dps high. Moving away from the boss is a loss of dps in turn making it more likely to fail.

So why bring Tera up if there aren't many area mechanics? Also if you want to play the DPS loss game then the jumping small Kumas in BT were a DPS loss anyway as you needed a second person to trigger the pool so there goes your argument. 

Because Skyrim isn't multiplayer, FFXIV doesn't focus pvp it's a heavy PVE orientated game. If you make anything PVE you look to final fantasy. Final fantasy currently is the only game on the market with truly challenging and mind melting PVE design.

That's your opinion, I disagree so it doesn't really factor in to this argument. You're still demanding that the game changes to meet your whims even though you purchased it knowing ful lwel lthat it was an open world game with no instanced dungeons. Why not go to the FF14 forums and demand a PvP focus?

You never hear people saying they play FFXIV for the PVP. Tera's PVE and pvp design is pretty good. They're fairly balanced but the design restrictions is what puts me off. Generally character design, map design etc just look so jarring to me as a player. 

So why not go to these games and demand they change to suit your whims? 

Dont take this the wrong way I'm currently juggling FFXIV and Skyrim with a bit of black desert. 

Btw no one said anything about instances dungeons. Check OP and check the post you are referring to. These dungeons are world dungeons. The game already has open world dungeons. All this post is talking about is giving the open world dungeons more substance. Currently you just grind in them for hours with no meaningful quest lines, lore or mechanics. They're literally just the raw essence of grind spots.

And read my original post to the OP, I told him/her that dungeon mechanics don't work in an open world as you'd have to instance the entire dungeon for each party. What's to stop other parties completely a mechanic and for others to take advantage? 

Now you probably get why I'm calling you stupid. 

And finish off with an insult because your argument was just so weak. :) 

Posted (edited)

Once again starting off with insults, your argument must be very very weak. Let's see!

You know you could iframe it right? There was a timer for each each totem and you could iframe it when the timer reached 0. 

The AoE ticks could be iframed, but you have to take the damage. The AoE attacks she palces on you could be iframed before you drop them and all her other attacks can be iframed, even the bomb. 

So why bring Tera up if there aren't many area mechanics? Also if you want to play the DPS loss game then the jumping small Kumas in BT were a DPS loss anyway as you needed a second person to trigger the pool so there goes your argument. 

That's your opinion, I disagree so it doesn't really factor in to this argument. You're still demanding that the game changes to meet your whims even though you purchased it knowing ful lwel lthat it was an open world game with no instanced dungeons. Why not go to the FF14 forums and demand a PvP focus?

So why not go to these games and demand they change to suit your whims? 

And read my original post to the OP, I told him/her that dungeon mechanics don't work in an open world as you'd have to instance the entire dungeon for each party. What's to stop other parties completely a mechanic and for others to take advantage? 

And finish off with an insult because your argument was just so weak. :) 

Lel this is good.

We're not actually talking about totems. You brought that up right now. There's two mechanics that bandersnatch uses which are map based. Totems being one of them. We were talking about  in general. It's literally like you don't read AT ALL. Not even what you wrote. 

Totems = iframe-able

Green circle which is the map mechanic is damage depending on how many circles you miss. Not iframe able because there's multiple. Miss the big green circle completely it's death, revive in that phase and it will kill you again. If you did WHHM it's basic knowledge. Reaper elins at the time were the only few classes with 2 Iframes governed by a 4 second cooldown which could be used twice in quick succession. You could dodge the main one but you usually died on the second part providing your passive was down.

Most warriors are the ones who dodged totems, no other class bothered or tried. Dont act like all classes have solid and reliable Iframes. This is tera not sorcerer online. 

Dude why the ----- would you iframe her AOE that sticks and keeps it next to the boss? You make it harder for the tank and dps to actually hit the boss? You also put more strain on the healer. See man this is why I called you stupid. It's simple. You acting like I said Iframes is bad, it's a skilful mechanic and you should be rewarded for it, but when you Iframe-ing AOEs that stick on the ground for quite some time youre -----ing over your teammates. It's a team effort. Not a solo grind. 

You brought up tera, I told you mechanics that are part of the map in tera which needed a dungeon. Because you played tera it's easier to explain dungeon and map mechanics. It's relatable, and proves for a good argument.

As for the Kuma baiting. Well yeah it is. Because it's a map mechanic. Something your forced to do as a team to complete? There was no argument about dps. I actually agreed on your idea of Iframes and you should be rewarded for by increasing your overall dps. If you can iframe all the Kumas then good on you. You're doing great. 

They are all my opinions. This whole post is an opinion. Also we have argued about FFXIV getting a focus on pvp. We got a whole new mode, ranking system and overhaul to said pvp. They even made ranked tiers for competitive play. We demanded and we got. If the game was action combat like tera or black desert I would be playing pvp way more.

I don't think you know how game development works. Skyrim and elder scroll games have never been online. They're single player experiences. Why argue for a 2012 game to be a MMO? Stupid logic seriously. And why argue tera to completely overhaul all of their assets to be similar to BDO? It's not a feasible gesture and FFXIV has already done better for PVP however to change combat would require a complete overhaul of past assests, mechanics, design. Might as well make a new game. Seriously where are you coming out with these questions? It's easier to add dungeons in black desert because we already have dungeons. We're literally copying and pasting our assests we currently have whilst giving them a AI overhaul and adding mechanics whilst keeping them open world. 

It's way more feasible then recreating a game and refurbishing all textures and assests to reach these goals... 

First of all, all these games suit most of my needs. It's just one or two things. E.g lack of online, weird art style, tab target system. However changing those mechanics to suit my needs will NEVER EVER HAPPEN. With that much work you can make a new game. 

To add dungeons in black desert is way easier. I don't get it. Why are so so strongly opposed to adding more content? It's stupid, insane in fact. It's like saying no to someone giving you money for NOTHING. 

Man, I'm sierously confused on how you gathered all those likes... The stuff you spew is utter nonsense. Even the other people in this thread are calling you out on this bullshit.

Edited by Berlioz

Posted

Party play.

actually team up and do an actual party system and help each other. 

I am tired of being alone :( 

And no mechanic that can help with trading.

Posted (edited)

eh, no thanks

running the same dungeon over and over in TERA was so mind-numbingly boring

It was only fun maybe the first 3-5 times while you learned the mechanics, then it was just a rinse-repeat snoozefest

hell, half of the time you could just skip or i-frame the boss mechanics

I'd prefer more random world bosses (no notifications of spawn), maybe some bosses in hidden caves, that sort of thing

Edited by Anemone

Posted

They introduced hasrah, a page with great drops and good money, but bad xp and had difficult mobs before the higher enchantment rolled out. No boss though.

Rather than group up and farm that place, people just waited till they could solo it.

Same right now for crescents. We hear complains on the forums on how difficult they are for all but highly geared people. But p people still don't form duos to farm them. Just waiting till they get awakening or Valencia gets nerfed.

We'll get 2 or the open world dungeons soon, with mobs that drop good stuff and money besides gear bit take too long and are too risky to do solo even with awakening. Logic dictates people will form duos and trios and farm them. Nope.

People probably will stay at pirates and sausages till they are 550 gs and can solo the dungeons

Posted (edited)

Have you played Lineage 2? Because Black Desert is a replica of Lineage 2, but screwed replica. The open world, the crafting, the enchantment system, the world bosses, the sieges, the guild wars, even the desert debuf, you can find them in the old Lineage 2. What you cannot find are cows, but it does not matter anyway.

So, in Lineage 2 all the bosses were open world, there were dungeons too, but open world, all of them needed a good team work. Anyway, even if you never played Lineage 2, it has to be obvious that instances and open world are controversial. You think in the terms of the games you have played, and that is stupid, because if the rules stay the same, actually you will replay the same game over and over again with different graphics.

Stop thinking about the games you have played, instead try to think about the mechanisms of the gameplay. What makes open world open? Why the bosses now do not work like they should and etc.

And stop with that PvE vs PvP. Players and mobs are the same - only pixels. The only difference is the players can think (most of them) so they are more dangerous when you fight them. The first step to break an open world game is to separate the PvP from the PvE. And it is already done in BDO.

They introduced hasrah, a page with great drops and good money, but bad xp and had difficult mobs before the higher enchantment rolled out. No boss though.

Rather than group up and farm that place, people just waited till they could solo it.

Same right now for crescents. We hear complains on the forums on how difficult they are for all but highly geared people. But p people still don't form duos to farm them. Just waiting till they get awakening or Valencia gets nerfed.

We'll get 2 or the open world dungeons soon, with mobs that drop good stuff and money besides gear bit take too long and are too risky to do solo even with awakening. Logic dictates people will form duos and trios and farm them. Nope.

People probably will stay at pirates and sausages till they are 550 gs and can solo the dungeons

In fact crescents are extremely easy. The problem is when you farm them you get less silver, if we do not count the RNG chance for the ring. In BDO there is not even one place with challenging PvE, where you need the help of some mates. Just farming of some mobs is relatively less effective. And with removing of the open world PvP the problem became deeper, because now you can play solo everywhere, without any risk from players or mobs. And it is so easy, that to cut trees or to farm mobs is almost the same. Very boring RNG grind.

Edited by Ikcen

Posted

In fact crescents are extremely easy.

First time I saw that place was a day after Valencia got released, I was doing a story quest on my +15 lvl 55 witch. It was not even close to easy. You cannot judge everything from your overgeared level.

Posted

Lel this is good.

We're not actually talking about totems. You brought that up right now. There's two mechanics that bandersnatch uses which are map based. Totems being one of them. We were talking about  in general. It's literally like you don't read AT ALL. Not even what you wrote. 

Totems = iframe-able

In WHNM there's only one light and it can be iframed, in WHHM you can iframe all the lights as each class 1 or more iframes, a slayer can for instance backstab and then dodge roll through all the lights. A warrior also has dodge roll and death from above. Can't remember about the other classes though I know priest had to follow the light but could dodge the last one with backstep. 

Dude why the ----- would you iframe her AOE that sticks and keeps it next to the boss? You make it harder for the tank and dps to actually hit the boss? You also put more strain on the healer. See man this is why I called you stupid. It's simple. You acting like I said Iframes is bad, it's a skilful mechanic and you should be rewarded for it, but when you Iframe-ing AOEs that stick on the ground for quite some time youre -----ing over your teammates. It's a team effort. Not a solo grind. 

It's not about WHY but rather the fact that you're arguing that dungeons give you mechanics that cause death when there's the fact that you can just ignore these mechanics completely. I get that you think that mechanics add enjoyment to the dungeon or something, but you can't use that as an argument for BDO when the fact is you can just ignore all these mechanics and stil lsurvive.

They are all my opinions. This whole post is an opinion. Also we have argued about FFXIV getting a focus on pvp. We got a whole new mode, ranking system and overhaul to said pvp. They even made ranked tiers for competitive play. We demanded and we got. If the game was action combat like tera or black desert I would be playing pvp way more.

So I ask this, if dungeons and mechanics are what you're after, why not go back to Tera and 14? Why are you demanding that BDO changes the very core of its game design, which is open world, to suit your whims when you're not willing to demand the same of these other games? If I want Chinese food I go to a Chinese restaurant not a Pizzeria. If you want dungeons, dungeon mechanics and instances; why not go to a game that advertises them as part of its content rather than an open world game that quite clearly states that it is open world? 

And why argue tera to completely overhaul all of their assets to be similar to BDO?

Sorry not going to bother with the rest of your post as you have destroyed your own argument here with this sentence.

Why argue BDO to completely overhaul all of their assets to be similar to Tera? :) 

Posted

PVP map like gw2

Posted (edited)

First time I saw that place was a day after Valencia got released, I was doing a story quest on my +15 lvl 55 witch. It was not even close to easy. You cannot judge everything from your overgeared level.

First time I went with warrior, with 13-15 gear, with yuria sword. Overgeared? Definitely no. But I'm a good player, yes.

PVP map like gw2

In BDO the whole map is supposed to be PvP :)

Edited by Ikcen

Posted

What will make BDO better?

Untitled.thumb.png.786dad95f5c6188d780fc

Delete all these lies everywhere they planted as if they are proud of it, and stop deceiving customers who love the game and supports it.

They delayed the awakening release from June to September, just so we have better balance with all in one patch, and they releases it 1 by 1 anyways. Great.

What's next? Valk's blessing?

Posted (edited)

oops wrong spot

Edited by MotherPeace

Posted

get rid of that awful RNG

^ This

(assuming it is referring to gear upgrade RNG)

Posted (edited)

In WHNM there's only one light and it can be iframed, in WHHM you can iframe all the lights as each class 1 or more iframes, a slayer can for instance backstab and then dodge roll through all the lights. A warrior also has dodge roll and death from above. Can't remember about the other classes though I know priest had to follow the light but could dodge the last one with backstep. 

It's not about WHY but rather the fact that you're arguing that dungeons give you mechanics that cause death when there's the fact that you can just ignore these mechanics completely. I get that you think that mechanics add enjoyment to the dungeon or something, but you can't use that as an argument for BDO when the fact is you can just ignore all these mechanics and stil lsurvive.

So I ask this, if dungeons and mechanics are what you're after, why not go back to Tera and 14? Why are you demanding that BDO changes the very core of its game design, which is open world, to suit your whims when you're not willing to demand the same of these other games? If I want Chinese food I go to a Chinese restaurant not a Pizzeria. If you want dungeons, dungeon mechanics and instances; why not go to a game that advertises them as part of its content rather than an open world game that quite clearly states that it is open world? 

Sorry not going to bother with the rest of your post as you have destroyed your own argument here with this sentence.

Why argue BDO to completely overhaul all of their assets to be similar to Tera? :) 

image.thumb.png.fe630152b9f8210d7cc589a3dude your digging a hole deeper. 

And sorry I make mistakes too. I'm only human. its meant to read BDO in place of where tera should be. Why argue tera to completely overhaul all of their assests to be similar to BDO. I mean if you read it you probably would of understood that mistake but whatevs. Like whore yourself more. 

As for Iframing slayer has a roll which is on a 4 second cooldown. If you remember correctly WHHM has more than one magical circle. 4 to be exact. Iframe first, roll second flop dead on the two others. Btw the circles erupt at 0.1-0.5 seconds. It's hard to tell. So you need to be rolling beforehand because slayer iframe is at 0.12 ish and his attack roughly at 0.5 Ish. Warriors have an attack that is about 1-1.5 seconds of iframes. Literally the only class to survive that mechanic is reaper Elin timing dodge x2, counter, then passive which heals you when you take a killing blow and when your on the ground your immune to all damage until you stand back up ofc. 

Btw were not changing BDO core design. Dungeons already exist in BDO. World bosses already exist in BDO. From a development standpoint it's a quick and easy implementation. Costs are low, work load is low too. Most work load would be pushed into AI design. The biggest thing that this game is lacking... Unless you like killing lifeless and extremely unintelligent mobs in hoards. 

Anything requiring head work and team work out of BDO players would fall flat on its face. They dont have what it takes for that.

Not once throughout this whole post are we arguing that these dungeons should not be open world. They are open world. The whole idea of dungeons in BDO current is that they are open world dungeons. They're here to relax the upgrading curve that everyone is complaining about without actually drastically changing it. They just give items which increase your odds of success whilst also using the world boss to drop the rare livertos and kzarkas everyone wants. It's a win win. New content, challenging content, adds a new style of gameplay pvp + PVE and is cheap and easy to implement since we have the existing meshes, tools, foundations and engine capabilities to implement it. 

Trust me I've done a shitton in college about game design, this is nothing like changing the games very core design. You asking me to ask FFXIV or Tera to be completely open world whilst also keeping those dungeons designs and making their design/gameplay be more similar to BDO IS "changing the very core of its game design". 

Side note, if you played WHHM you would know first hand what one shot mechanics that cause you to die are for. They add a layer of depth and difficulty to a dungeon. It's not all about tank and spank. If you can dodge them that's good on you. You're skilled enough to bend the mechanics to suit you. But don't say something as stupid as saying, "you're arguing that dungeons give you mechanics that cause death".

No shit Sherlock. It's call difficulty. Mess up, you pay it price. 

Man I swear I felt like I repeated myself 3 times now. I'm literally just copying some sentences that you just completely ignored. Do you just take joy in not reading what I write in hopes some innocent sod gives you a like @__@?

Edited by Berlioz
1 person likes this

Posted

Trust me I've done a shitton in college about game design, this is nothing like changing the games very core design. You asking me to ask FFXIV or Tera to be completely open world whilst also keeping those dungeons designs and making their design/gameplay be more similar to BDO IS "changing the very core of its game design". 

Side note, if you played WHHM you would know first hand what one shot mechanics that cause you to die are for. They add a layer of depth and difficulty to a dungeon. It's not all about tank and spank. If you can dodge them that's good on you. You're skilled enough to bend the mechanics to suit you. But don't say something as stupid as saying, "you're arguing that dungeons give you mechanics that cause death".

No shit Sherlock. It's call difficulty. Mess up, you pay it price. 

Man I swear I felt like I repeated myself 3 times now. I'm literally just copying some sentences that you just completely ignored. Do you just take joy in not reading what I write in hopes some innocent sod gives you a like @__@?

I said BDO players in general dont have what it takes to play something that requires skill over gear and team work. Wtf are you on about?

Posted

I said BDO players in general dont have what it takes to play something that requires skill over gear and team work. Wtf are you on about?

I think he was responding to Plunge?  

Posted

I think he was responding to Plunge?  

No idea, he quoted me so I would assume he was responding to me -_-

Posted

What will make BDO better?

Arena Ranking: 1on1 / 3on3 / 5on5 Arenas with Rankings

PvE Solo Time Dungeons with Rankings

2 people like this

Posted

PvE Solo Time Dungeons with Rankings

Dear lord no. I had enough gillies and vaults in Tera to last me a lifetime.

Posted

dude your digging a hole deeper. 

Rest of what you posted doesn't matter, you're claiming that BDO should change to meet YOUR demands but then claim that Tera shouldn't change to meet MY demands. Dungeons are not part of BDO's core design as it is an open world game, so you are demanding it changes its core design. :) 

Posted (edited)

I was. Was using your post to show how much your post relates to his serious hate to mechanics and improved ai design xD 

Rest of what you posted doesn't matter, you're claiming that BDO should change to meet YOUR demands but then claim that Tera shouldn't change to meet MY demands. Dungeons are not part of BDO's core design as it is an open world game, so you are demanding it changes its core design. :) 

*facepalm* we already have dungeons and world bosses in BDO... The core design of black desert isn't being changed. But thr core design of tera, FFXIV and Skyrim is...

EDIT

I think this is the 4th time I said dungeons and world bosses already exist in BDO core design now...

I don't understand how you think adding better ai and moving bosses into dungeons = core design changing but...

turning Skyrim into a MMO, tera to look more like black desert or any realistic game and giving it sandbox features and giving FFXIV action combat isn't. 

Edited by Berlioz

Posted

No. Plenty of dungeon crawl end game MMOs out there for you to play.

Posted

You know what will make this game better? 

Dungeons. 

Now before you come to my door and stab me multiple times whilst shouting your favourite anime character because my opinion differs from yours just hear me out. 

Currently BDO does have dungeons. They're open world farm spots basically. Nothing special about them though they do drop better than average equipment. E.g mark of shadow.

What black desert lacks heavily in is a proper progression system to use your gear in a PVE aspect. Currently, upgrading gears sole purpose is for PVP in GvG, Node wars and open world pvp. It'll also soon be used for naval wars. Putting a heavy upgrading curve for equipment keeps people interested. The grind stops them from burning out because maxed out is such a hard feat to achieve. 

Right now onto the meat of this topic. Why not take our world boss design and take it a bit further? The current world bosses are embarrassing. It's wait 12-48 hours, spank the boss, dodge a little bit, die because servers suck, think of why you still play this game as you lose 10% exp and wonder why you take off your armour to fight it, get loot and do the same thing again.

Youre probably thinking "WTF BERLIOZ WHAT DOES THIS EVEN HAVE TO DO WITH DUNGEONS YOU FAWKING RETARD, CASUALS LIKE YOU SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES".

Youre probably right I should kill myself. I mean like I'm the kind of guy that says grinding doesn't take skill. (I'm a monster I know). :^)

Well why not make the dungeons... World bosses..? Mind blown right? It keeps the open world experience, and makes the game a little more dynamic. As your going through this dungeon with multiple people all the mobs in the area have a chance to drop the equipment the world boss drops. However the chance for it to drop is FAR lower than from the boss himself. Makes the place a little dynamic. Make players have to open certain doors and corridors through team effort. Or betray everyone and lock everyone out to face the boss with your guild. Delaying other players advance :v

The idea with this mechanic is making the gear upgrading curve a little bit more bare able whilst also putting a twist on our typical grinding we all know and love. The dungeon would drop a wide variety of items all of which will be used to improve your equipment or at least make the chances a bit fairer. It won't only drop boss related equipment. Hey it could drop mem frags and Valkyrie cry. (The dungeon mobs don't spawn until the world boss that is part of the area spawns)

I know I know... Well we still get spanked by the boss and we'll still be thinking about why we play this game losing another 10% exp. 

Youre probably thinking in your head "HAHAHAH YOU THINK DAUM WILL LISTEN TO YOU, YOU STUPID RETARD".

Obviously not haha, but one can dream.

Only daum can give bosses meaningful ai and skilful mechanics. 

Most of you probably never read this far xD

Its too late for this game. Move on to the next MMO. To be honest, I am done with these sh*t Korean/eastern games. Hell, Warcraft: Legion is better than this crapfest.

Posted

They need to start with fixing the servers....

This game is borderline unplayable

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0