• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

So depressing for me

34 posts in this topic

Posted

I've loved this game. There is so much variety. I have nine chars, but only leveled two to 50. I found at that level, the Black Spirit quests stop except for repeat grinding and high level bosses. The grinding is super slow. I've lost interest in what should be an ongoing game to enjoy. I wanted to enjoy the new expansion, but the time it will take to get there and be able to do it, has turned me off.

I cant find a new RPG that looks interesting. :(

Posted

brah u havnt even gotten to the grind yet. 

3 people like this

Posted

Literally you can level up from 50 to 55 in a few days, if not one, now. Also the black spirit quests don't stop after lvl 50.

Posted

"the grind is slow at 50" come on man you're not even trying

2 people like this

Posted

If I were you I would find a guild, group up with some people for sausans and then pop a 50% scroll nighttime and just chill out with some music and/or talk with people at the same time.  When I leveld from 55 to 56 I did it over one week, i set a goal each day that I would get a certain number of % each day and wops, no more boring grind. You know that that life skills gives exp aswell? 

Posted

I've loved this game. There is so much variety. I have nine chars, but only leveled two to 50. I found at that level, the Black Spirit quests stop except for repeat grinding and high level bosses. The grinding is super slow. I've lost interest in what should be an ongoing game to enjoy. I wanted to enjoy the new expansion, but the time it will take to get there and be able to do it, has turned me off.

lol "50". Jesus -----ing Christ.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's funny how the easier games get the more people say they are to hard. You should have played the original Everquest back in the mid 90s the grind to 50 took 1 to 2 years, there was no cash shop no exp boosts no healing potions no costumes or pets or horses etc... Gamers these days have it so frickin easy it makes me want to cry.

3 people like this

Posted

It's funny how the easier games get the more people say they are to hard. You should have played the original Everquest back in the mid 90s the grind to 50 took 1 to 2 years, there was no cash shop no exp boosts no healing potions no costumes or pets or horses etc... Gamers these days have it so frickin easy it makes me want to cry.

It's not even explicitly about easy... gamers used to not shy away from putting real time into a game but now they want everything super casual and wonder why they don't feel like sticking around after 3-4 months.

3 people like this

Posted

It's not even explicitly about easy... gamers used to not shy away from putting real time into a game but now they want everything super casual and wonder why they don't feel like sticking around after 3-4 months.

True enough that is.

Posted

Yeah you're not even trying, you can get 1-50 in 8 hours the first time. After that your next characters can go 1-55 in a day. I recently leveled my valkyrie with my warrior's gear which is mostly duo and ti. i got 5-56 in 2 over like 16 hours of play time.

Posted

you complaining bout lvl 50?

9177069d7c58bc810993249b8f7195ec.jpg 

Posted

I've loved this game. There is so much variety. I have nine chars, but only leveled two to 50. I found at that level, the Black Spirit quests stop except for repeat grinding and high level bosses.

I've got good news then. Mediah quest series starts at level 51.

Posted

Good luck with this game if you already think it's a grind lol.

Posted

Black Spirit quests continue once you hit 51 and are mostly in Mediah, after that, around 55-56, they continue further and take you into Valencia. If you're playing at 50, you're missing a lot of the game's content right there. High level Mediah zones and any Valencia zone are pretty much out of the question at 50. 

Like other people said, 1-50 is a 8-12 hour grind if you work hard and know what you're doing (you can find tons of information online). 50-55 can be done in a day of playtime if you're extremely pushing it with every EXP buff you can get. 55-56 is pretty easily achievable as well, even only playing 2-3 hours a day. I'd say 57-58 is where the real grind begins to show itself. 

2 people like this

Posted

bruh i got from 50 to 51 only by fishing.. from 50-56 is piece of cake

Posted

Oh, I do remember that. My second game. I used to really enjoy grouping. My life circumstance now isn't good for grouping. The newer games have been so much more fun in some ways. I like fast leveling. I don't mind grind if it makes leveling fast enough. Yes, I'm spoiled, and one thing that spoiled me was the fast leveling in Black Desert from 1 to 50. My highest char is level 51. I will keep slogging along for awhile.

Posted

What server?

if Uno hit me up. a Guild with online friends is your ticket past 50+

: DrunkenBDO Recruiting those who don't care about level 50+ We drink, we Discord and we play to have fun. We're global, friendly and we don't give a F**K about your AP/DP (we'll help you improve it though). We care more about having fun being active and... erm. having a drink. Msg SpaceKrackler today! Alienware (Dell) PC not required. ♥♥Noobs♥♥

2 people like this

Posted

Thanks, you seem like a fun guild.

Posted

50 is a slow grind lmao?? Try 56-57, better yet  58-59; ///////wristssss

Posted

Yeah you're not even trying, you can get 1-50 in 8 hours the first time. After that your next characters can go 1-55 in a day. I recently leveled my valkyrie with my warrior's gear which is mostly duo and ti. i got 5-56 in 2 over like 16 hours of play time.

I really wonder how you players get so much gold so you can afford good gear. Or do you craft it? I can't imagine me getting even to level 50in a day.

Posted

I really wonder how you players get so much gold so you can afford good gear. Or do you craft it? I can't imagine me getting even to level 50in a day.

not too hard always a way 

Posted

242v9xg[1].jpg

Posted

Try 58+ lvl then talk about grind 1-50 u can make it in 6-8 hours easy pffff

Posted

Ok Eli-tests we all have been there, at 50+ and now 56 or 58 

it was not easy for u or I when we were in their spot 

remember that 

1 person likes this

Posted

Where are you grinding? Post 50 it barely slows down, since newer location available provide much more exps than previous ones...

I mean... Yeah you can in theory stay at catfish for awesome gold/exp/SP for your level, but its currently occupied by lazy and cowardly 55+ as silver farm... But manshas are still good.... And if you have at least +12 you can go helms/manes which are even better for exps and silver (and lot of green drops)...

1 person likes this