• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Good Fight Wins With a Thorn Ball

598 posts in this topic

Posted

sQhJTtR.jpg

Nice thorn ball. All that talk and spin how you would never use it. GG good_fight

8 people like this

Posted

In case you missed the party chat. Also, his party is hidden behind his equipment window

http://puu.sh/qIG1W.jpqIG1W.jpg

Posted (edited)

Edit Good Pic good sir...

Edited by Marth

Posted

ss+(2016-08-20+at+10.07.35).png

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Good fight with the Mediah Gate glitching? Nice using low level alts parked in the gate prior to nodewars starting? Team Legacy residue alive and well.

Edited by LordLeshil
3 people like this

Posted

I would like to know more about how Good_Fight prepositioned lvl 45 or below characters inside mediah castle to open the gates.

1 person likes this

Posted

What's going to happen is they will say they didn't affect the castle siege by thornsballing, but what you guys didn't see on Waveya's stream is when their entire guild was blocking an entire passageway that led to the command post, forcing everyone to attack their thornsball to gain access. Not to mention in the picture above what they are doing is thornsballing around a few Legatum members so that they can close the gate.

Based on this, the original thornsball video and reports seemed like trolling, this was purely exploitation of a game mechanic. If every non-participant had only 1 hp, this would be a non-issue. I'm guessing what happened when this was originally reported was a mistranslation or a miscommunication.

I honestly don't know why he was streaming his guild thornsballing on purpose.

Posted

Holding the wheel on the gate so it couldn't be opened in Valencia as well.

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

A recent point of concern amongst our Siege Players was the use of an unexpected mechanic where players who are not directly involved in the siege would use the Elixir of Thorns and then body block damage to a Siege Tower while the effect of the elixir would return some of the damage to the players who are actively participating in the siege.

Based on those concerns we reached out to the Developers at Pearl Abyss in order to share their thoughts.  In response PA wanted to let us know they admire the creativity players displayed with this idea and will take a closer look at node/siege war mechanics.

Based on their reply the use of Elixir of Thorns should not be considered foul play, but note that the Developers at Pearl Abyss will definitely be looking into it.

As always we appreciate your constructive feedback.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just because the gm's say its ok does not make it less scummy 

5 people like this

Posted

Good fight (non participating guild) gathering up with thornball

gf.thumb.jpg.ba7ebcf95e02341a4b35a682046

Good Fight (non participating guild) body blocking the Wheelgate for their defending sister guild Legatum.   How is this not an exploit?

gf_gate_closing.thumb.jpg.7422c52323be45

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Were they ok with the gate glitching in Mediah as well?  Or one of the low level alts parked on the gate wheel in mediah castle so it could not be closed? Plenty of Pics etc...We'll let them sort it out.

Edited by LordLeshil
1 person likes this

Posted

The Veritas alliance is alive and well.

Posted

Legacy does this after the shit storm of whining about lotd in the sewers? Every member of Good fight / Legatum should get a ban for these exploits.

6 people like this

Posted

Good Fight Good Fight!  :D

Posted

Were they ok with the gate glitching in Mediah as well?  Or one of the low level alts parked on the gate wheel in mediah castle so it could not be closed? Plenty of Pics etc...We'll let them sort it out.

LOTD dodges a solid fight in Mediah against Good_Fight, to go pick on Legatum (Good_Fight's casual guild) in Valencia. 

Once the war started, Good_Fight ran from their command post, to the gate. We then discovered that the few meager LOTD defenders left inside the castle hadn't closed the gate 100% of the way. So, I hit Q, and rolled under the gate that was partially opened, and entered the castle. How exactly is that a "glitch"? 

Posted

LOTD dodges a solid fight in Mediah against Good_Fight, to go pick on Legatum (Good_Fight's casual guild) in Valencia. 

Once the war started, Good_Fight ran from their command post, to the gate. We then discovered that the few meager LOTD defenders left inside the castle hadn't closed the gate 100% of the way. So, I hit Q, and rolled under the gate that was partially opened, and entered the castle. How exactly is that a "glitch"? 

We left it open? lol

1190b54ae6.PNG

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

He's most likely referring to the 2nd gate where a zerk and maehwa got past it without even going by the scaffold, it wasn't just only 2 either but it is what it is

Edited by Rzaj

Posted

cheat to win

G

Posted

We left it open? lol

1190b54ae6.PNG

How did the -45 get in there in the first place? Answer: The door was open.

Posted

I have a better answer: Channel swapping.

3 people like this

Posted

LMAO

Posted

^

Love that 2nd gate glitch through en masse as well.  GOOD_FIGHT ?

Posted (edited)

8SIDw9Y.png

They were in before the war even began, opened it all the way to let your guild in to wipe what defenders would be necessary in a fair one. That is what enabled the chaos which followed since we didn't have time to close it down all the way after you guys were kicked.

I don't even personally care about some members bypassing the 2nd castle gate to open it but that alt account is what started it all and showed how willing you guys would go for this siege war today. 

Edited by Rzaj
1 person likes this

Posted

^

Love that 2nd gate glitch through en masse as well.  GOOD_FIGHT ?

I legit did the exact same thing and rolled through there as well. ( I can't speak for everyone, as obviously I'm not everyone)

Also, the second gate was actually super weak. We hit it for like 30 seconds and took 5% of it's hp down. No elephants, no cannons. 

I'm actually surprised y'all weren't able to breach the second gate in your first attempt at taking Mediah, especially since you had 3v1 at that point.

http://i.imgur.com/8SIDw9Y.png

They were in before the war even began, opened it all the way to let your guild in to wipe what defenders would be necessary in a fair one. That is what enabled the chaos which followed since we didn't have time to close it down all the way after you guys were kicked. I don't even personally care about some members bypassing the 2nd castle gate to open it but that alt account is what started it all

But we had to start at our command post when the war started. And run to back to the castle. You had plenty of time to close that gate, you guys just only closed it 95% of the way. Because, afaik, no LOTD was operating the gate control when we rolled under the first gate. I think you legit just panicked and thought it was closed all the way. But there were so many people there, I couldn't really get a clear view of everything. So eh.