• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Boring game after...

52 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

3 months.

To much grind,bad drops(RNG).world boss,well,already lost how many times I made it. Not single boss armor. I am doing almost everyday. 

(Few days ago we made Red 9 times,it took like 2 hours or something. I didnt got nothing special not even Liverto,tbh I dont care I was there,using TS, to chat but what I saw was the AMAZING RNG for some. 1 guy got 2 Red armor and Livertos,same guy. REALY??

Kzarka,biggest joke. Top players gets everything and we just help kill so others get loot. (Not even single drop,nothing). Not doing Kzarka for long time,waste of time.

RNG for everything its a nightmare. 

Boring game,amazing graphics and some mechanics but rest...like lies from begin,etc

I regret and I'm trying to justify what I spent with this game.

Already trying to find options

BTW,not QQ or crying or something. Just realy sad 

Edited by Maxtank
5 people like this

Posted

Funny you to say that. I dropped 3 boss gear 1 kzarka & 2 bheg gloves with alt level 54 118ap or something while +20 was up on sanguine chan against player with 200+ap.
The thing is i do all WB exept when i sleep or at work and always here at begin since my alt is here for worldboss

Posted

Sorry dawg.  If ya can't handle the RNG I guess stop playing.  Try a different MMO?

Posted

Already trying that.

And gz for that amazing drops but game is not my friend and that doesnt keep me happy.

After so many days and not seeing nothing is realy bad for players

Posted

Funny you to say that. I dropped 3 boss gear 1 kzarka & 2 bheg gloves with alt level 54 118ap or something while +20 was up on sanguine chan against player with 200+ap.
The thing is i do all WB exept when i sleep or at work and always here at begin since my alt is here for worldboss

always there for boss since the start, haven't drop shit, doing my 8 scrolls each week, not a -----ing drop, got all my gear tri.

Even with my dps (180ap or 160 with acc offhand) still can't drop shit 

Posted

RNG always was and always is a crap system for end game items. Luck > effort is poor game design.

2 people like this

Posted

RNG always was and always is a crap system for end game items. Luck > effort is poor game design.

This is not really true, easy exemple don t go kzarka you will never drop kzarka, got once you got 1/xxx chance to drop kill it 10 000 time you will probably drop it a few time  even with horrible luck you will have at least one, also grind 10 000h in one spot killing the exact same amount of mob/h the difference of money done between these player will be ridiculous.
The more you try the more the luck become even, so the more you grind/kill worldboss the more likely your luck gonna come back, like some are really lucky with some enchant but after that they gonna fail hard which make it even

1 person likes this

Posted

Please for the love of all things sane, can you guys name one freaking game that isn't purely RNG?

I guess welfare epics in Wow are somewhat not pure rng with tokens, but top tier gear is still rng bases is it not?

So go ahead and name one single MMO or video game that does not rely on RNG?!

1 person likes this

Posted

But not so heavily reliant on rng. I have horrible luck in this game. I have horrible luck in all games but it effects me more in this one. M

Posted

But not so heavily reliant on rng. I have horrible luck in this game. I have horrible luck in all games but it effects me more in this one. M

Or perhaps, you are just not playing as much as other people are, which leads you to believe you are "always" unlucky. 

Posted

Please for the love of all things sane, can you guys name one freaking game that isn't purely RNG?

Just about all of them with the exception of asian trash. Yes, they have RNG but purely? No. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Just about all of them with the exception of asian trash. Yes, they have RNG but purely? No. 

Which all of them? Can you name one? 

Seriously, stop saying all of them and specifically name one.. thanks

Shit I played wow for years and never, ever had full hard core gear.  2nd Wow expansion, what 8% of the population only killed the last boss until Frozen Throne Nerf.

I guess if RNG is hidden by grinding the same raid over and over, than sure you can say RNG doesn't exist LOL

Posted

You can beat the RNG of this game by grinding silver and if you are too lazy to grind you can beat the grind by using your credit card to buy silver and if you are too poor you can still play the game because there is no subscription or extension to pay. Hap.gif

Posted

Bless online coming Soon...

Posted (edited)

Anarchy Online, my first MMO. Low rate of drops yes, but laddering, twinking, improvement points and tradeskilling took brains and work, nothing random about them. 

LotRO. You can get all you want with exchange tokens. Takes a lot of time and actual effort, but you know you will get there in the end. Drops are RNG again, if you want to try your luck.

TSW. Drops from dungeons are RNG, again, but there is a decent set of gear you can get by doing issues (and most of them are quite challenging).

Rift. P2W with a mix of crafting (reliable) and dungeon drops (RNG).

AoC I did not play long enough to talk about it. 

WoW I only played 2 years during TBC but I remember I could get gear with some sort of exchange tokens too back then. Plus crafting was viable.

Tera is RNG in enchanting, RNG in dungeon drops, but there are still way better options of exchanging and buying on broker than in BDO. Plus you can actually get stuff by PvPing, shocking I know.

Spellborn was a game I played less than a year before it closed, and it was the best game I ever played, first MMO shooter type of combat, way better than both BDO and Tera, no gear stats at all, just looks. The truest skill based MMO I ever played. No RNG, just skill.

Edited by Kat
2 people like this

Posted

Bless online coming Soon...

lol sure worst combat system in history and Aeria games. Ye.. nope.

Posted

There are always RNG elements to MMO's. Off the top of me head I can't think of a single MMO that doesn't have RNG mechanics in it somewhere. The trick is (if you can't stand heavy RNG) is to stay away from Eastern MMO's...

Posted

why is gear that important for you?

just get a set of tri grunil + liverto and be happy, you will get boss armor at some point eventually.

also i wouldn't waste my time with worldbosses, just grind silver and get it from the night vendor or maketplace.

Posted

Honestly some accounts in this game (and others) just have ridiculously bad luck. It has nothing to do with level or gear or playtime or w/e. It just is

Posted (edited)

While I agree, it'll always be that go-to system to lure players into trying every day/week to roll a dice to get loot.

RNG tends to frustrate the hell out of me, which is why in other MMOs I only joined guilds that used either DKP or some form of guild currency/attendance systems to stockpile points and outbid other guildmates for gear from end-game activities vs guild that you just dice roll for items and I always lost due to low rolls.

Anarchy Online, my first MMO. Low rate of drops yes, but laddering, twinking, improvement points and tradeskilling took brains and work, nothing random about them. 

LotRO. You can get all you want with exchange tokens. Takes a lot of time and actual effort, but you know you will get there in the end. Drops are RNG again, if you want to try your luck.

TSW. Drops from dungeons are RNG, again, but there is a decent set of gear you can get by doing issues (and most of them are quite challenging).

Rift. P2W with a mix of crafting (reliable) and dungeon drops (RNG).

AoC I did not play long enough to talk about it. 

WoW I only played 2 years during TBC but I remember I could get gear with some sort of exchange tokens too back then. Plus crafting was viable.

Tera is RNG in enchanting, RNG in dungeon drops, but there are still way better options of exchanging and buying on broker than in BDO. Plus you can actually get stuff by PvPing, shocking I know.

Spellborn was a game I played less than a year before it closed, and it was the best game I ever played, first MMO shooter type of combat, way better than both BDO and Tera, no gear stats at all, just looks. The truest skill based MMO I ever played. No RNG, just skill.

Looks like you played a few I passed up on in the past.

I remember playing rift for about 2 years well before it went F2P, my guild dropped it for SWTOR and I think that was the biggest mistake of our lives.

TBC in WoW was also my glory days then I kind of lost interest after Wrath EXpansion.

Tera made me quit because of it's enchanting system.

Yet I never heard of Spellborn but it's a shame it closed down, that sounds like a great game that I never got to experience. :L

Seriously, stop saying all of them and specifically name one.. thanks

Shit I played wow for years and never, ever had full hard core gear.  2nd Wow expansion, what 8% of the population only killed the last boss until Frozen Throne Nerf.

I guess if RNG is hidden by grinding the same raid over and over, than sure you can say RNG doesn't exist LOL

I can name 2 games from TQ digital studies.

EuDemons and Conquer Online were both HORRID for their RNG drops and their enchanting system.

Both games were heavy P2W as well, which made it ever worse since a character with time > investment of Real money could get far but still get out skilled by others. If the player who had time and money would be the following experiences:

-Can buy all their upgrade mats

-boosters

-reborn tokens

-skills upgrades

-ect.

I didn't play EUDemons as long but in CO you could reach level cap(120-125 at the time I played) and then "Reborn" back to level 15 with all your level 120 stats and THEN repeat at earlier levels or reborn again at level cap.

There was no downside to this and in PvP was broken as hell with you rolled a Water Taoist(Healer/support) since they can dual-spec into Fire Taoist or w/e it was called after reborning.

So if they kill you while flagged, they could spam revive on you and turn you into a loot pinata. I remember being in +15 Elite quality gear and still getting one-shot at level 100 by a lvl 120 5 times reborn and then revive camped until I logged out.

Losing an entire level and all the loot from my 5 hours of grinding that spot.

Edited by Ainrehtea
1 person likes this

Posted

Pretty sure Eve Online isn't RNG either, its effort. (Though you can buy your skills now)

Posted (edited)

Look I'm sure there are always exceptions to the rule, but all games gate top gear behind RNG, PERIOD.

Wow released token in TBC hence the term WELFARE EPICS was born.

To get top gear in wow you had to raid Hardcore raids which had pure RNG drop rates. Like a poster above mention, RNG is so prevalent in most games people came up with systems in guilds like DKP and such to  let people have a better shot at getting their gear.

Look Diable 3 had RNG stats on RNG gear, you farmed the same gear over and over until you rolled the 5-7 stats you wanted or needed.  It was way f'n worse than this system ever is even with blowing stuff up.

I'm not sure why people don't remember these mechanics in other games and come here and whine about rng ignorantly. 

Look RNG are like Pies, you have strawberry, raspberry, peach, apple, etc..

You either like peach, apple or etc.. or maybe you don't like Pie at all? So no MMO's for you than!

Edited by Pavo

Posted

3 months.

To much grind,bad drops(RGN).world boss,well,already lost how many times I made it. Not single boss armor. I am doing almost everyday. 

(Few days ago we made Red 9 times,it took like 2 hours or something. I didnt got nothing special not even Liverto,tbh I dont care I was there,using TS, to chat but what I saw was the AMAZING RNG for some. 1 guy got 2 Red armor and Livertos,same guy. REALY??

Kzarka,biggest joke. Top players gets everything and we just help kill so others get loot. (Not even single drop,nothing). Not doing Kzarka for long time,waste of time.

RNG for everything its a nightmare. 

Boring game,amazing graphics and some mechanics but rest...like lies from begin,etc

I regret and I'm trying to justify what I spent with this game.

Already trying to find options

BTW,not QQ or crying or something. Just realy sad 

git gud. Can't?  Bust out visa/MasterCard. Git gud guaranteed

Posted

Look I'm sure there are always exceptions to the rule, but all games gate top gear behind RNG, PERIOD.

Wow released token in TBC hence the term WELFARE EPICS was born.

You keep saying all games and asking for proof, how about you name all those games you played that are purely RNG as you stated? 

DKP

And this is how any proper raiding guild bypasses RNG. I have been in about 6 rather hardcore raiding guilds and I always knew when that item drops I will get it. Drops rates in raids are rather decent too, I never had to wait longer than maybe a week for whatever I wanted.

Posted

If you can't even spell RNG correctly, this game isn't for you bro

19a8k8.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0