• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Marine costumes - a very bad signal to Daum

218 posts in this topic

Posted

Marine costumes, the most traded cash shop items. Do most of the players like them? No. You will not see many of them with marine costumes, as they look absolutely controversial to the landmark of the game (silly look is the right word). But they are the newest, so the first in the list in the cash shop. Lazy P2W players sell them, the rest of the players buy them, as they have no great choice in fact.

I asked one guild mate why he bought a marine costume - the answer was: 10% bonus experience, I will hide it, so it does not matter how it looks.

But you should think what a signal you send to the marketing team of Daum. They do not care that you will not show your new costume with stupid look. They will count the sales from the cash shop. So they will made more costumes with stupid look, believing that is the best selling policy.

If you want to play a good, or even a good looking game, think before spend your silver or money.

3 people like this

Posted

People buy it cause it's only 2200 pearls instead of 2900 for a costume + weapon, and it's less hassle to sell a box (which the marine is, as the only non-weapon set) than separate parts.

Posted (edited)

People buy it cause it's only 2200 pearls instead of 2900 for a costume + weapon, and it's less hassle to sell a box (which the marine is, as the only non-weapon set) than separate parts.

Indeed. But that does not change the point. Imagine a new marine theme continent in BDO :) with sailor girl and boy classes. Because if the sales are good, Daum will make it. The publisher may not care what you write here, or about your feedback, but definitely cares about the sales.

Edited by Ikcen

Posted

Do most of the players like them? No.

Source? :) 

13 people like this

Posted (edited)

I bought mine because I enjoy it. Really brings out my waifu's legs.

Edited by Katsuragi
2 people like this

Posted

same here

& i dyed it pink

ayy lmao

Posted

There were silly costumes in the game before it ever released in our region. They're not concerned with the immersion factor. They're concerned with providing a variety of cosmetic options in order to sell to a wide variety of tastes.

Posted

Marine costumes, the most traded cash shop items. Do most of the players like them? No. You will not see many of them with marine costumes, as they look absolutely controversial to the landmark of the game (silly look is the right word). But they are the newest, so the first in the list in the cash shop. Lazy P2W players sell them, the rest of the players buy them, as they have no great choice in fact.

I asked one guild mate why he bought a marine costume - the answer was: 10% bonus experience, I will hide it, so it does not matter how it looks.

But you should think what a signal you send to the marketing team of Daum. They do not care that you will not show your new costume with stupid look. They will count the sales from the cash shop. So they will made more costumes with stupid look, believing that is the best selling policy.

If you want to play a good, or even a good looking game, think before spend your silver or money.

So you speak for everyone now?

Can you try trolling harder? 

I like hamburgers, sometimes with cheese on them, in which case they are referred to as cheeseburgers.  Sometimes I like them loaded, sometimes not, if possible, I will get grilled onions on it as well.  A side or of fries usually goes well with this too.

Hope that helps!

1 person likes this

Posted

Just ask at forum. Personaly these costumes look like piece of -----ing shit. Also most of Tamer costumes look pretty bad...

3 people like this

Posted

Do most of the players like them? No.

Don't talk for all the people i think thanks. Hap.gif The real reason why they sell it first is because it's 22€ for nearly the same amount of silver, on Jordine it's still snipe as hell, but you can stop QQ now because it's removed the 31 august.

Posted

Just ask at forum. Personaly these costumes look like piece of -----ing shit. Also most of Tamer costumes look pretty bad...

That's just YOUR opinion. Last I checked 1 person is not a majority, unless I'm wrong...

2 people like this

Posted

I love my Marine costume... I find it very pretty.

4 people like this

Posted

same here

& i dyed it pink

ayy lmao

Yup this. Flashy red works too :D

1 person likes this

Posted

I bought it bc i like it :/ (i paid $$ for it)

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, it seems you deserve what you get :)

Now some of you may explain how you love the RNG grind too, because it is a matter of personal taste ;)

Posted

I shall be source number 1: Marine Costume = Rtarded looking and breaks the theme of the world. Up next Cop Car mounts and Police Officer outfits. Yay!!!

Posted

I shall be source number 1: Marine Costume = Rtarded looking and breaks the theme of the world. Up next Cop Car mounts and Police Officer outfits. Yay!!!

You played Tera too much.

2 people like this

Posted

That's just YOUR opinion. Last I checked 1 person is not a majority, unless I'm wrong...

Actually in this day and age the minority is the majority... :( #SpecialSnowflakes

You played Tera too much.

HAHA yeah, I quit TERA when everyone started rollin around in cop cars wearing police uniforms... It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid.

Posted (edited)

Well, it seems you deserve what you get :)

Now some of you may explain how you love the RNG grind too, because it is a matter of personal taste ;)

Yeah. Clearly all the people that play games like Diablo 3 are just white knighting Daum too.

And Lineage II is one of the most tall standing avatars of the history of MMOkind because of it's incredibly immersive pve combat and lack of grind.

Edited by Katsuragi

Posted

I bought it and the maid outfit for my Maewha but just keep the apricot outfit on.

I'm fine with these costumes yet it's funny because it felt I was the only one complaining about "Immersion" with everyone and their mother on Orwen server was wearing the limited edition angel outfit everywhere I went.

Seeing females everywhere looking like people that work street corners with wings randomly throw on a outfit really killed that feel of immersion for me well before and more than this silly sailor suit does.

3 people like this

Posted

Indeed, the wings memes being all over every game ever is the most -----ing retarded and immersion breaking thing ever. And I'm not one to care about that. But the angel wings really break that line for me.

Posted

Actually in this day and age the minority is the majority... :( #SpecialSnowflakes

HAHA yeah, I quit TERA when everyone started rollin around in cop cars wearing police uniforms... It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid.

I always wanted to have one of the cars tho ;_;

Posted

I love it,  I bought one for each alter I have 
so im not part of that "most"

Posted

u dissin the marines boy? they died so you could sit around and play videogames all day. Show some respect. 

4 people like this

Posted

I shall be source number 1: Marine Costume = Rtarded looking and breaks the theme of the world. 

Agreed.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0