• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Marine costumes - a very bad signal to Daum

218 posts in this topic

Posted

There's also the fact that not only is the forum population pool 10%

Where is Plunge to derail this thread and spout about how this number is nonsense!

Posted

Where is Plunge to derail this thread and spout about how this number is nonsense!

Forum population pool on July 19th? 126,665 registered users.

Game population pool by the end of June? Over 1 million copies sold.

120,000/1,000,000 =  0.12

Seeing as how the press release says "over 1 million copies sold" it looks like ~10% is in fact correct.

Try again! :) 

Posted

Guy in my guild made his been outfit  make him look like a chicken or Christmas decoration. Some people like silly 

Posted

Aren't you? Well what exactly you do here arguing with me? I think you are trying to dictate. And the world will become better if the white knights leave the forums and do something with their real life. But in general case they are weak, losers, pathetic, or just cowards, and all they do is to defend some imaginary freedoms in the game forums.

This is a game forum, I want a better gameplay. You may want a better life, but you cannot find it here, or in any game. I will disagree BDO has a bad lore, it was not well translated, and with last updates it is clearly ruined. The publishers twist the games to fit to the cash shops, because the communities let them.

Thank you for reminding me why I put you on ignore before and convincing me to put you back there for good now. You are trying to dictate people not only how to play their game but live their lives now? Lol, talk about obnoxious. What you want matters exactly zero if the publisher disagrees with you, so get over yourself.

Posted

Even though I dislike the Marine Romance set, I can't blame people who enjoy their horrible taste in clothes. Must be a K-mart thing.

Posted

Seeing as how the press release says "over 1 million copies sold" it looks like ~10% is in fact correct.

Try again! :) 

Holy Batmobile Robin this one is going to hurt..... Straight from the horses mouth

There's nothing stopping someone from making multiple accounts and voting on a poll, so I really don't take ANY poll on the forum seriously no matter the outcome.

Posted

Holy Batmobile Robin this one is going to hurt..... Straight from the horses mouth

And there's nothing to stop someone from purchasing multiple copies of the game, either. :) Ouch, unlucky! 

Posted

It's ugly!  I would be embarrassed to wear it! My wife just laughed at it and thought it was a joke because, in her words, "They can't put something THAT horrible looking in the game? It has to be a joke, right?" 

So.... is the message here that your wife has bad taste?

Posted

It has been stated on other mmo forums by devs that forum participation is 5-10% depending on the game.

Posted

bought one for main and for an alt, i love it. My gf also has one on 3 different characters. Many ppl in my guild have bought one too. To be so un sourceful :v and use just me and my gf and guildies as a sample size, I would refute your statement that nobody like it.

To go further and suffer the wrath of source please, i would say the playerbase in fact prefers the non-combat outfits and would like more anime-esque outfits. personally, i just want my awakening outfit already but w/e

inb4 crucified on a cross .

just a bunch of weebs left in the game now

called it.

Posted (edited)

Thank you for reminding me why I put you on ignore before and convincing me to put you back there for good now. You are trying to dictate people not only how to play their game but live their lives now? Lol, talk about obnoxious. What you want matters exactly zero if the publisher disagrees with you, so get over yourself.

Indeed, the ignorance is the only way, when you have nothing to say for sake. You can be ignorant, but that will change nothing.

Honestly, I play with warrior, but I will not use the awakening weapon. I will not let Daum to turn my character into anime hero. If I wanted to play a game with manga aesthetic I would play any other Asian grinder. I chose BDO because I watched this, an I will keep this vision of the game till I can.

Edited by Ikcen

Posted

I like my Marine Romance outfit, haters get out.

Posted

I like my Marine Romance outfit, haters get out.

You are the only hater here. Nobody else whip off the people.

Posted (edited)

You are the only hater here. Nobody else whip off the people.

Are you sure about that? REALLY sure about that? Mr "I created a thread hating on a costume and claimed that the majority of the community disliked it and then proceeded to attack anyone who disagreed with me."?

Do most of the players like them? No.

your new costume with stupid look.

more costumes with stupid look

Obviously you know nothing

The selfish feedback in general may ruin the game. 

I will call it a pure stupidity.

it just will not become better, because of people like you.

the world will become better if the white knights leave the forums and do something with their real life.

But in general case they are weak, losers, pathetic, or just cowards

That's a lot of personal attacks and insults, can you let your lawyer know that I want to sue you for libel please. :) Also, when are you going to sue me? 

Edited by Plunge
2 people like this

Posted

Are you sure about that? REALLY sure about that? Mr "I created a thread hating on a costume and claimed that the majority of the community disliked it and then proceeded to attack anyone who disagreed with me."?

That's a lot of personal attacks and insults, can you let your lawyer know that I want to sue you for libel please. :) Also, when are you going to sue me? 

To take words out of the context is a pure trolling. Anyway, it seems something typical for you. None of these is a personal attack, but that does not matter. You are free to sue me if you feel insulted.

Posted

To take words out of the context is a pure trolling. Anyway, it seems something typical for you. None of these is a personal attack, but that does not matter. You are free to sue me if you feel insulted.

And insult is an insult regardless of the context, the main hypocrisy is that you're attacking someone and calling them a hater in a thread you created hating on a costume and claiming to speak for the community. You've even attacked/insulted people in this thread because they said that they actually quite like the costume. So you're a hypocrite as well as liar. :) Seriously, where are the court summons? Are you going to sue me or not? 

Posted

And insult is an insult regardless of the context, the main hypocrisy is that you're attacking someone and calling them a hater in a thread you created hating on a costume and claiming to speak for the community. You've even attacked/insulted people in this thread because they said that they actually quite like the costume. So you're a hypocrite as well as liar. :) Seriously, where are the court summons? Are you going to sue me or not? 

I started a civil suit already. So I sue you in fact. And I do not attack anybody for what he or she likes. My personal opinion is the costume looks stupid in this particular game. But that is not the topic. The point is how the actions of the players affect the game. And I clearly attacked the so called white knights, for their ignorant stupidity. Anyway, it cannot be called a personal insult by any meaning. And as I said, if you feel insulted you are free to sue me. That is how the adult people in civilized societies solve the conflicts.  

Posted

@Plunge

1 person likes this

Posted

I started a civil suit already.

Oh thank god, any idea how long it will take until I receive some sort of summons? 

And I do not attack anybody for what he or she likes. 

Are you sure about that? You made this post to attack people's choice and you've been attacking and insulting anyone who likes the costume. :) 

Obviously you know nothing

Well you may look cute in a particular case, but in the game you look stupid,

and also you make the whole game to look stupid.

The selfish feedback

No, it is not RP.

the ignorance is the only way

Posted

So to sum up this thread...

OP: "This costume breaks my immersion and looks ugly blah blah blah"

Other People: "I quite like the costume, It's cute."

OP: "You are everything wrong with this game you white knighting trash, you are going to ruin this game with your ignorant stupidity."

OP: "but don't worry I'm not hating on you."

Seems legit. 9_9

3 people like this

Posted

Wait... Wouldnt be better to just ask for a "Hide others costume" option?

And everyone's happy, right?

Posted

I do not like the marine costume.   I didn't like the wings .  I really hate most of the tamer outfits.  But.....it is a FANTASY game.   Immersion is in the eye of the beholder.  I have thought about it and really it is great that there are so many colors and styles and looks.  If you step back from your preconceived ideas of what this FANTASY game should look like, just enjoy the scenery.  A fantasy world with fantasy folk.

Posted

I'm a child of the summer, I'm already sad the shadows are creeping further north, longer and longer.

Marine costume has a fun nautical feeling. Summer forever!

Posted (edited)

Not really, it's human nature to be vocal when complaining but quiet when happy. You can't have an accurate poll on the forums (whether positive or negative) due to the fact that people who are enjoying the game are playing it. There's also the fact that not only is the forum population pool 10%, the active forum population is less than ~3k-4k and the forum has open registration. There's nothing stopping someone from making multiple accounts and voting on a poll, so I really don't take ANY poll on the forum seriously no matter the outcome.

The best way to see how the population is feeling about changes is population and revenue. If the majority are unhappy, we see a dip in both. We have no way of knowing the population (personal observation don't count) so we only have revenue which is every 3 months.

My point has always been for people to stop claiming that they speak for the community or claiming that "the majority" or "everyone" agrees with them without any proof. :) 

So let me get this straight, you're saying that the majority of players don't actually like this costume. Even though you have NO WAY of knowing what the majority think and even though the majority of replies in this thread actual state that they like this costume. 

Ok, have fun with that sort of thinking! :) 

babe, what you ar saying makes no sense at all. :) Even if the poll only was 2k it can represent a population 10x the bdo population. A 2k poll can represent millions :)

Im srry if all this is to logical for you tho :)

im saying if people conduct a poll and it got voted thousands upon thousands of times it in fact represent bdo's population. Even if the poll was only 500 voters strong it will still represent the correct statistics for bdo's population

Edited by MoZex

Posted

It's ribbed for her pleasure.

That's some scandalous shit right there.

Sorry ... I don't understand what you mean (?)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0