• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Awakenings Discusion Thread

2,094 posts in this topic

Posted

Greetings All,

Many of you have kindly reached out to me regarding this article and I will go ahead and confirm this information to be accurate, our current release schedule is oriented to deliver the warrior awakening on August 31st, 2016. This will be coupled along with the release of Valencia Part 2, and an accelerated release schedule for other class awakenings in comparison to Korea's schedule.

We'll be releasing an announcement detailing additional information regarding these topics at a later date, please bear in mind this information is still in a very tentative state and may be subject to change. Thanks guys and have a fantastic weekend!

I will not even comment the fact that this is totally the opposite of what you had told us about the awakenings, I just want to point out that its more than pathetic that WE your customers.find out such news first in some webbsites and not here from an official source. Then WE, your customers have to tag Aethon and make him  confirm that with an announcement as a comment in this thread. It cannot get more unproffecional than this.

3 people like this

Posted

All Bladers were shafted for an entire month, being in a heavily nerfed state. Rogues come out gimped, being made to wait for balance changes they didn't receive, and now won't receive awakening until around Halloween according the article and confirmation by Aethon. And yet people want to cry about Warrior and how they'll have retribution now... ffs. They all suck and need to git gud. Oh wait. They won't have to, because they'll have two weeks of pure awakening carry. Cheers.

Posted (edited)

This game is managed by retards.  The game is hemorrhaging players but let's drive more away with this retarded release plan after already stating we'd release them all that once.  Brilliant!  

Edited by Kvn
14 people like this

Posted

Why are their announcements in reply lol

To make sure people keep asking if it's official till they finally do?

I really am not sure.

Posted (edited)

LMAO this is absolutely priceless!
Kakao's marketing team has no duckin clue how the market works on this side of the planet ROFL.
You know what Daum? I can't wait to watch ha Legions Giant Demonic c0ck rip you a new 4sshole!

I really tried I knew you're gonna duck us with silly b2p schemes and shit but not releasing awakenings while Legion hits the market the 30th of August? Wow man how arrogant and ducking retarded at the same time can one be?
Well guess I'm back to blizzard I am not going to wait 7 or whatever the duck weeks it is till my class gets it awakening and give you any free second of my time,
Seriously kindly go duck yourself.

Edit: decensored you sucking cun†s

Edited by Æîmy
1 person likes this

Posted

Daum digging itself a bigger grave. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I will not even comment the fact that this is totally the opposite of what you had told us about the awakenings, I just want to point out that its more than pathetic that WE your customers.find out such news first in some webbsites and not here from an official source. Then WE, your customers have to tag Aethon and make him  confirm that with an announcement as a comment in this thread. It cannot get more unproffecional than this.

Of course, they never hired any real professionals for this. They just expected it to be a quick money grab so they never hired people who actually had any real publishing experience. They probably just posted a 'help wanted' advert. 

Posted

Why are their announcements in reply lol

They have a bad habit of doing this, too much effort to post it in news and announcements.

Posted

Takes little gear/skill to push a ranger from their grind spot. 

Unlike you, my first response isnt to channel swap. You keep channel swapping like a coward and you go nowhere in this game bud.

If you are a proper ranger and you are saying that you have issues securing grind spots then ... i feel sorry for you

3 people like this

Posted

@CM_Aethon Thank you for confirming this. Good news for some, bad news for some... but hey at least it is news and you guys arent keeping silent about important topics. Only thing we would like is for it to be posted on the official BDO forums before it gets posted on some game webpage???

Posted

It just doesn't make sense, who in their right mind would think in the end this would make them more money and not bleed players at an alarming rate? No one can argue right now that the population is fine for this game per server, its bleeding. Hell no t2 nodes are even fought for anymore and even some t3s go for free.... this is where we are at player wise and now you decide to implement essentially massive game balancing swings on a weekly basis where the game is designed around these releases.....

it makes 0 sense. If its because releasing all at once isn't developmentally feasible, find a way to release at least two or three a week, that way we don't go months/into next year with this ridiculous swing.

1 person likes this

Posted

Greetings All,

Many of you have kindly reached out to me regarding this article and I will go ahead and confirm this information to be accurate, our current release schedule is oriented to deliver the warrior awakening on August 31st, 2016. This will be coupled along with the release of Valencia Part 2, and an accelerated release schedule for other class awakenings in comparison to Korea's schedule.

We'll be releasing an announcement detailing additional information regarding these topics at a later date, please bear in mind this information is still in a very tentative state and may be subject to change. Thanks guys and have a fantastic weekend!

So you did plan to release a date? You told me there are no plans in twitch chat :/ Nice to have a release date though, although i dont like the way it gets released. Wouldnt it be possible to get a release comparable to the russian version? like 4 awakenings every week?

Posted

Oh did i understood that all wrong ?

So what they are going to do ? all at once ?

No one at a time with warrior being first on the 31st of august. The source then goes on to state we wont be recieving new awakenings each week like other regions, but at a altered time frame, could be every 2 weeks, monthly who knows. To be honest im starting to not care and look into other things to play

1 person likes this

Posted

wow ... all the funboys are messing up ...

We wont kill everyone ... so dont be asses just because we are getting the GS 1st ... we need this just to be viable again ... most proper players will still kill the GS noobs

Unless you are lvl 59 w/ at least 400 gear score, yea we will kill everyone. Someone has to be completely retarded if you lose to non awaken class at lvl 59 w/ 400+ gear score w/ a greatsword. If you have been playing warrior since release and stuck to it, you should've mastered that class already.

2 people like this

Posted

I truly dont get it they have done nothing but enhance their cash shop over stable server fixes and class balancing. That's why awakenings are 1 to 1 release. They can afford to steal our money, but can't afford to give us what we deserve for it. Shame Shame Shame. 

Posted (edited)

Greetings All,

you effin liars....

• Daum Games Europe intends to release as many awakening weapons as possible in a single patch. The plan is to release all the awakening weapons available in Korea at the moment in which the patch will launch at the same time. Unfortunately it might not be feasible to include every single class, as some awakening weapons are far down the line even in Korea (for instance Wizard and Witch), but all other classes should be able to get their awakening weapons simultaneously.
Edited by Draciele
4 people like this

Posted

And here i thought we could still hope for all awakenings to be released at once, just so balance wouldn't get -----ed up further than it is already.

Well at least you're going to please the warrior scrubs bandwagon who's persuaded they have it so bad.

Posted

Here's some Taylor Swift, while you wait 1 week to 6 months for you're awakening. At least you can hate while listening to this sick beat! 

Keep those vids and her degeneracy out of here, makes me want to puke.

Looking for warrior awakening.

Posted

Greetings All,

This is terrible news........... Soooo depressing..... Basically the awakenings that I have been literally sitting around waiting for, for months aren't coming out when originally planned. Warriors are going to be OP compared to everyone and all other classes will have to wait weeks at the very least if not months for their awakening release. 

So many of us have no more motivation to play and awakenings was the last thing that people really wanted and now you do this staggered release that will take months. Its honestly like you guys want the game to die and like you guys do not care. 

We were told QUOTE " Daum Games Europe intends to release as many awakening weapons as possible in a single patch. The plan is to release all the awakening weapons available in Korea at the moment in which the patch will launch at the same time. Unfortunately it might not be feasible to include every single class, as some awakening weapons are far down the line even in Korea (for instance Wizard and Witch), but all other classes should be able to get their awakening weapons simultaneously." - Yet another lie by you guys............ The game is dying, I realize its hard to see that past the money you guys are currently drowning in but it is and more people are leaving.

A lot of people are looking to go back to WoW because of the constant disapointments and how the game has gotten slow and I'm sorry to say but you releasing ONLY ONE CLASSES AWAKENING is REALLY going to hurt your player base.

I've played actively almost 4,000 hours on the NA version sense release and for the past month I haven't been doing anything, I've been bored, I've been unmotivated, I've been playing other games...... Literally waiting for my awakening weapon but now I'll have to wait 2 more months?! wtf.....

7 people like this

Posted

well atleast i never agreed with u, u dont.

have a nice day sir.

Why you do me like that? I thought we have a thing here. No?

Posted

We dont mind warriors getting their awakening.

After DAUM/Kakao stated they were holding back awakenings so they could all be balanced and released at once we are ANGRY about the LIES... AGAIN

6 people like this

Posted

well atleast i never agreed with u, u dont.

have a nice day sir.

bye felicia :)

Posted

i swear, this is bulllshit.

Kunoichi release was in june 2015 i believe & she got the awakening weapon one month ago.

Release of the kunoichi in europe, august. So i guess her awakening is for august 2018

Posted

Daum digging itself a bigger grave. 

No, not really. 

Posted

inb4

No warrior is not broken it's our turn to shine anyways gitgud we had it so bad not because i'm bad but because warrior had it bad i tell you bro #-----balanceionlywanttowinez