• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Awakenings Discusion Thread

2,094 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

If they do it weekly then:

Warrior            - Aug. 31st
Sorceress       - Sept. 7th
Beserker         - Sept. 14th
Ranger           - Sept. 21st
Tamer             - Sept. 28th
Valkyrie           - Oct. 5th
Musa              - Oct. 12th
Maehwa         - Oct. 19th
Ninja              - Oct. 26th
Kunoichi         - Nov. 2nd
Witch             - Nov. 9th
Wizard           - Nov. 16th

If they do it bi-weekly then:

Sorceress       - Sept. 14th
Beserker         - Sept. 28th
Ranger           - Oct. 12th
Tamer             - Oct. 26th
Valkyrie           - Nov. 9th
Musa              - Nov. 23rd
Maehwa         - Dec. 7th
Ninja              - Dec. 21st
Kunoichi         - Jan 4th
Witch             - Jan 18th
Wizard           - Feb 1st

Edited by Nimalla
11 people like this

Posted

Greetings All,

Many of you have kindly reached out to me regarding this article and I will go ahead and confirm this information to be accurate, our current release schedule is oriented to deliver the warrior awakening on August 31st, 2016. This will be coupled along with the release of Valencia Part 2, and an accelerated release schedule for other class awakenings in comparison to Korea's schedule.

We'll be releasing an announcement detailing additional information regarding these topics at a later date, please bear in mind this information is still in a very tentative state and may be subject to change. Thanks guys and have a fantastic weekend!

You can't be serious. I've been grinding my ass off on my Kunoichi to prepare for awakenings. I'm currently 59.28, and you're telling me all my grinding doesn't matter because I'm going to get absolutely destroyed by classes with Awakenings because you decided to release my class WITHOUT the damage buff that we received specifically to deal with other classes having awakenings before us? Not only is my awakening going to be almost definitely several months after Warrior, but I'm just going to get dumpstered because you didn't have to foresight to give us the buff we need to even contend with these other classes. 

You said you'd be releasing all the classes with awakenings currently out in KR at once. Please stick to it. This will kill your game.

4 people like this

Posted

No one at a time with warrior being first on the 31st of august. The source then goes on to state we wont be recieving new awakenings each week like other regions, but at a altered time frame, could be every 2 weeks, monthly who knows. To be honest im starting to not care and look into other things to play

Awakenings will actually be rolled out one by one, with the first (warrior), releasing on August 31st. The roll-out for the other classes will be much faster than in Korea, on a weekly or bi-weekly pace.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/08/19/black-desert-onlines-first-awakening-and-valencia-expansion-part-2-planned-for-the-end-of-august/

that's what the article say tho.

After will see how dumb they are to force a more or less long time to wait to release the awakening ppl wait for....

This is clearly the stupidest thing they could do about that. especialy, since, beside witch  all awakening are already ready to go... i really dont get thoses guys.

Posted

Game can't be empty @Plunge said it has 1 million active players and that Daum/Kakao Games never lies.

maybe 1 mil in russia, korea and japan together, but in EU/NA it's getting more and more empty...

Posted

Greetings All,

Many of you have kindly reached out to me regarding this article and I will go ahead and confirm this information to be accurate, our current release schedule is oriented to deliver the warrior awakening on August 31st, 2016. This will be coupled along with the release of Valencia Part 2, and an accelerated release schedule for other class awakenings in comparison to Korea's schedule.

We'll be releasing an announcement detailing additional information regarding these topics at a later date, please bear in mind this information is still in a very tentative state and may be subject to change. Thanks guys and have a fantastic weekend!

It would be cool to have some sort of release order.

Posted

He will probabbly do a Jouska and not post again and vanish from the forums.

"Thanks guys and have a fantastic weekend!" - you sir, probably very right.

Posted

CM_Tytyes May 23rd: http://2p.com/42629536_1/Black-Desert-Online-All-Awakenings-Will-Be-Released-at-Once-But-Not-That-Soon-by-cindyhio.htm

"To shed some light about the situation and the spam around it. Few weeks ago we said that we wanted to release all the awakenings all at once. That is still our plans so far. There are no silence around this, mostly maybe a "let's not repeat ourselves everytime someone new ask for it". Now, this is mostly due to the fact that releasing only a part of it might create some unbalance in the actual PvP system. Your concerns are based on the PvE yes, but that doesn't mean PvP will not be impacted by it. "

12 people like this

Posted (edited)

Valkyrie           - Oct. 5th
Musa              - Oct. 12th
Maehwa         - Oct. 19th
Ninja              - Oct. 26th
Kunoichi         - Nov. 2nd
Witch             - Nov. 9th
Wizard           - Nov. 16th

Valkyrie           - Nov. 9th
Musa              - Nov. 23rd
Maehwa         - Dec. 7th
Ninja              - Dec. 21st
Kunoichi         - Jan 4th
Witch             - Jan 18th
Wizard           - Feb 1st

Edited by Nimalla

Posted

@CM_Aethon Speed up the announcement, we wanna see the new excuse for how you ignore players feedback and trashing down your name even more. Youre doing a fine job.

I imagine it will heavily emphasize how much they value our feedback and then when they catch on to the fact that our feedback is negative they will edit it down to only slightly touch on the value of our feedback. 

Posted

ye im obsessed with ur anus. come here and bend down and i'll stick that GS into it.

hehe, my anus is pretty fine, if I have to say so myself.. So thanks :)

Posted

Wow... awakening release in the next few weeks (what they basically promised) was the last straw that held me to this game. I never complained much, I guess I just had faith that the publisher, as well as Pearl Abyss, would actually show some kind of respect to their player base. I play as  Musa, and only have one class because thats the way I like to play, now however I have absolutely no reason to keep playing. Best case scenario ill come back when they actually release it. And im guessing im not the only one. The amount of money they have just f'ked themselves out of is massive, especially considering that I, one person, spent $300 USD in the last 1.5 months, and I dont even sell outfits/pets on the market.

Thank you Kakao and Pearl Abyss for basically putting a wall between black desert and a large amount of players. Everything in the game is getting boring, Valencia 2 is basically more mobs to grind and useless quests and one lousy world boss. Awakenings was the refreshment that we all needed to put the fun back into the game.  Hopefully see you when my awakening comes out. Atleast theres some console games on their way, maybe a blessing in disguise. 

Posted

Musa              - Oct. 5th
Maehwa         - Oct. 12th
Ninja              - Oct. 19th
Kunoichi         - Oct. 26th
Witch             - Nov. 2nd
Wizard           - Nov. 9th

Musa              - Nov. 9th
Maehwa         - Nov. 23rd
Ninja              - Dec. 7th
Kunoichi         - Dec. 21st
Witch             - Jan 4th
Wizard           - Jan 18th

I love how you didn't even put Valk on there :(

1 person likes this

Posted

^this.

Posted

Seriously? Are you guys god damn kidding?

Posted

You can't be serious. I've been grinding my ass off on my Kunoichi to prepare for awakenings. I'm currently 59.28, and you're telling me all my grinding doesn't matter because I'm going to get absolutely destroyed by classes with Awakenings because you decided to release my class WITHOUT the damage buff that we received specifically to deal with other classes having awakenings before us? Not only is my awakening going to be almost definitely several months after Warrior, but I'm just going to get dumpstered because you didn't have to foresight to give us the buff we need to even contend with these other classes. 

You said you'd be releasing all the classes with awakenings currently out in KR at once. Please stick to it. This will kill your game.

Take all my likes. This is how I feel as a Ninja. We're already kind of dumpstered unless we outgear and outskill the opponent.

Posted

Wizard           - Nov. 9th

Musa              - Nov. 9th
Maehwa         - Nov. 23rd
Ninja              - Dec. 7th
Kunoichi         - Dec. 21st
Witch             - Jan 4th
Wizard           - Jan 18th

You forgot a class.

And I am not surprised they lied to us about releasing them all at once. Not spending another dime.

Posted

Just wait for the "Under new management" Angles.

Posted

I love how you didn't even put Valk on there :(

Valk's release should be right before musa.

Posted

QFT

Posted

$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$ grab just like miss release then two months later for kuno. Notice how kuno is most sold costume on the market

yeah.... $$$milk$$$milk$$$milk $$$milk$$$milk$$$milk$$$milk$$$milk$$$milk$$$milk$$$milk$$$milk$$$milk$$$milk$$$milk$$$milk$$$milk$$$milk FIRST

That's so fking sad.

They really cross the pathetic line with that move.

Posted