• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Awakenings Discusion Thread

2,094 posts in this topic

Posted

Except that his "calendar" is weekly not bi-weekly.

Do you know what bi-weekly means?  2 a week not 2 a month.  that would be bi-monthly.

do you even read. Go to announcement forum one class every two week dum dum

Posted

look his thread hes only complaining 24h/7days

Should go back to shit wow and stay lmao.

Posted

do you even math?

You're right not weekly.  And has nothing to do with math.  Simple typo.

Posted

Yeah, I'm well aware of what he's supposedly referencing... but the current official word is "idk man".

CM's say one thing, facebook staff says another... they say one at a time in one thread then in chunks asap elsewhere...

It was a rhetorical question, which is exactly why he didn't answer me.

"The content will be released on a bi-weekly basis starting with the Warrior class on August 31st, followed by the Sorceress on September 14th. We intend to release each awakening in 2 week intervals, this will allow time for any issues that may arise to be addressed and promote a smooth service. We will do our best to make sure that every class awakening can be released by the end of the year."

Seems pretty clear cut.  It's on the announcement page. 

Posted

do you even read. Go to announcement forum one class every two week dum dum

Do you even read?  Clearly you didn't read my post.  I said it could be either or.

Also:

bi·week·ly
bīˈwēklē/
adjective & adverb

1. 1.
    appearing or taking place every two weeks or twice a week.
    "a biweekly bulletin"
noun

1. 1.
    a periodical that appears every two weeks or twice a week.
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You're right not weekly.  And has nothing to do with math.  Simple typo.

it has something to do with your low iq brain. 

Edited by Overpowered

Posted

Do you still believe about what they say after they lie to us so many time?

They want to do biweekly and hope they can release everything at the end of 2017. HAHAHAHA

I already can see one of the CM or PM announce that "We wanted to but unfortunately we cannot release all awakening before 2017"

Posted

Should go back to shit wow and stay lmao.

hes still camping in the forum shitting around and he didnt quit bdo? why he still here :c

Posted

"The content will be released on a bi-weekly basis starting with the Warrior class on August 31st, followed by the Sorceress on September 14th. We intend to release each awakening in 2 week intervals, this will allow time for any issues that may arise to be addressed and promote a smooth service. We will do our best to make sure that every class awakening can be released by the end of the year."

Ah see I didn't even see the update.  *Goes and sits in the corner*

Posted

Do you even read?  Clearly you didn't read my post.  I said it could be either or.
Also:

bi·week·ly
bīˈwēklē/
adjective & adverb

1. 1.
    "a biweekly bulletin"
noun

1. 1.

Dude.. they will release one awakening every two weeks.  Leaving time in case there are bugs during their release.

Posted

Also:

bi·week·ly
bīˈwēklē/
adjective & adverb

1. 1.
    "a biweekly bulletin"
noun

1. 1.

wow you're a special snowflake

1 person likes this

Posted

how often terrifacebad players say a change will result in the death of the game... Most OP class in universe?  I'm assuming you only mean the BDO universe.  Thank you for confirming my suspicions... Another ranger/witch who can't handle not being broken without competition.  You should quit now to avoid the embrassment, or at least start a new forums account identity.

heh you are so wrong pulling random stuff outta your ass. My main is Tamer xD

Posted (edited)

Funny how every non warrior is complaining now due to "imbalance", although they never dared to open their malicious tongues in half the year since release. You ask why? Cause they didn't care warrior class was not competitive at all. See them btching around now and quickly change to warrior class in agony. Absolutely pathetic behavior.

Edited by Skulldemon
Bypass censorship
2 people like this

Posted

Well boys it looks like most of us will be Playing WOW for a bit.. 

Posted (edited)

Why are you constantly bashing/demeaning people? I don't understand the desire to be so negative and disrespectful to anyone.

Edited by Sypr

Posted

Indeed it is. That was the most recent announcement on the forums.

Have you seen this though?

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/109942-reason-for-split-awakenings-and-other-things/

It's exactly why I am so critical of what they say and making announcements first.

This news was loosely confirmed nearly a week ago and they finally make an official announcement today.

Posted

wow you're a special snowflake

Why are you constantly bashing/demeaning people? I don't understand the desire to be so negative and disrespectful to anyone.

Posted (edited)

Whoops

Edited by Namioni

Posted

how is labeling a special snowflake when they demonstrated low iq activities bashing or demeaning? I have said nothing negative. You however are. You're accusing. Accusing is negative and demeaning

Posted

Funny how every non warrior is complaining now due to "imbalance", although they never dared to open their malicious tongues in half the year since release. You ask why? Cause they didn't care warrior class was not competitive at all. See them btching around now and quickly change to warrior class in agony. Absolutely pathetic behavior.

meanwhile warriors enjoy new content while the other classes are stuck with the same old shit for next couple of months 

Posted

alot of LOL's to be seen here & in game.
KR awakenings months appart, still in testing when released.

NA's player base Wah Wah i want it all now or i'll quit, Wah wah i cant wait like other countrys did before us.

Its even funnier because they didnt play on KR & have no idea whats involved with upgrading it & how the green/blue/gold works let alone where to get them. While they are still upgrading release gear/boss gear, MH & offhand. Oh yeah they also dont realise Val 2 & nouver should be out so they have something to do & strive for - Top DPS & aggro at boss fights doesnt = boss drops we have proven this live streamed time & time again so awakened weapons wont help there.

Man up children. keep an eye on the issues the warriors will suffer & "-----block" them so your ready when yours comes out.

Looks like you don't really understand why people are upset.

A company cannot keep their word, that's the reason why.

You're the one who need to man up, kiddo 

Posted

Indeed it is. That was the most recent announcement on the forums.
Have you seen this though?

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/109942-reason-for-split-awakenings-and-other-things/

It's exactly why I am so critical of what they say and making announcements first.

This news was loosely confirmed nearly a week ago and they finally make an official announcement today.

I would say the "Official Announcement" post over a facebook chat reply would take precedence as that would have been their actual decision.  Of course,  it can and most likely will change.

Posted

No way in hell they meet that deadline. Look at the announcement, there's that "intend" word again. We know what that means around here. "Unfortunately plans change and we now intend to release awakenings by the end of Q2 2017." :P

I would say the "Official Announcement" post over a facebook chat reply would take precedence as that would have been their actual decision.  Of course,  it can and most likely will change.

Dualshockers articles actually take precedence over any official announcement from Kakao.

1 person likes this

Posted

so many cry kids and you OP

never confirmed so isnt a liar, stop bullshitting around you butthurt! you got triggered if you dont like it leave the game, no one ask you to stay.

lifeskill much? Guess u do.

Posted

I would encourage people to stop playing the game altogether until they realize how idiotic these choices have been, unless you recently bought the game then try enjoying as much as you can but for people who have been waiting for awakenings to be released since they were announced just to be told that you gotta wait extra months for them to come out, then yeah a break would be the better choice, im sure their servers would get more stable with less traffic as well :^)

1 person likes this