• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Awakenings Discusion Thread

2,094 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I just hope you guys understand that with every 2 weeks all current awakenings WONT be out before end of year. Kuno, Witch and Wizard will be out after the next year already started with this schedule. Unless you start releasing them 2 at a time you wont meet the deadline that YOU set for yourself. Ive been an avid supporter of this game but yall are making it extremely hard with recent stuff. NA/EU is supposed to be the biggest revenue stream for this game and yet you treat us like we are nothing by not taking our feedback on important stuff very well if at all. Please reconsider 1 every 2 weeks and at least do 2 ever 2 weeks it will improve the overall atmosphere with your community. It wont please everyone but it will help with most people since it will release them in half the time with the current laid out plan. You would end up having all the way up to witch out by November 9th with 2 every 2 weeks. As I said this wont make everyone happy but will be better in the long run. And it lines up with your plans to release Magoria. Please take this into consideration and make it into an actionable plan. 

Current assumed release schedule based on KR releases

Warrior aug 31st
Sorc sep14th
Beserker sep 28th
Ranger oct 12th
Tamer oct 26th
Valk nov 9th
Musa nov23rd
Maehwa Dec 7th
Ninja dec 21st
Kuno Jan 4
Witch jan 18
Wizard feb 1 (cant confirm since its not even teased yet but this is best guess)

My proposed release schedule

sorc zerk sep 14th
ranger tamer sep 28th 
valk musa oct 12th 
maehwa ninja oct26th
kuno witch nov 9th 

Edited by Valenten
1 person likes this

Posted

I would say the "Official Announcement" post over a facebook chat reply would take precedence as that would have been their actual decision.  Of course,  it can and most likely will change.

Ofc.

But you said that you don't see how it could be unclear and I was showing you how it kinda can.

I do agree an announcement post is most likely going to take precedence, my point was more that the official announcement should have been how the news broke.

not dual shockers

not a confirmation in a thread asking if the dual shockers article was correct
and it shouldn't have been ~a week late to the party
and it shouldn't have been one employee saying one thing while another says something different

It makes people unsure of what to trust, what to believe or what to pay attention to.

Posted

Wow such a new topic

Posted

guys you need to chill, if you ain't happy with the game now you won't be happy with awakening as well. Fundamentals don't change you need to grind all day all night with or without, you may just change the mob. Please if you are agitated listen to some music drink your milk team pop the elixir and keep going

Posted

let me guess, youre a warrior right? otherwise you would be just as annoyed. 

This biweekly release schedule will end this game. 

So many peoples attention is beginning to wain and if its going to take 6 months for every class to have their awakening, when 83% are already finished & balanced, no one will be around to play.

Whats really confusing me is that this isn't even a cash grab like most of the other decisions they make. its just stupidity. 

I think it's a potential cash grab in the sense that they expect players to bandwagon to classes with awakened weapons released and spend rl money on costumes weight limit increases etc potentially several times if their preferred class is a latecomer (ninja, etc). Whether it's thinly veiled or not is up to the individual player.

Its an unfortunately clever marketing strategy that many will blindly buy into. 

Posted

At least im being constructive and providing an alternative plan unlike most other posters 

Posted

meanwhile warriors enjoy new content while the other classes are stuck with the same old shit for next couple of months 

Don't shave your balls that often and dare to TRI your weapon.

Posted

how about maybe 2 per week? maybe then we are fine...  maybe...

Posted

You on orwen? I challenge you

I'm not even on this thread. You doing some magic m'boy. 

Posted

At least im being constructive and providing an alternative plan unlike most other posters 

kakao doesn't give a fuq about what you think

Posted

how about maybe 2 per week? maybe then we are fine...  maybe...

2 a week is really fast paced and i can understand why they wouldnt want to do that release schedule. It will take prob one week to find all major bugs and then maybe another week to get a fix and release it. especially since they take the info an then send it to PA for a fix. 

Posted (edited)

Why do wit wiz being Na/eulaunch class have to have awakening release last? 2017 wtf man

Edited by Overpowered

Posted

Both of you are irrelevant, also loves LOTR, and need to stop posting on this forum. I hereby sentence you both to a local DM who have *cough* weird attraction to *cough* poo-poo NPCs for five sessions straight.

Have fun. :^)

Because well - technically moderators can't alway moderates everything. They have life in the way, and if they need to ban. They'll ban.

call me dense, but please say LOTR is lord of the rings and not some mmo i dont know about lol

I'm not even on this thread. You doing some magic m'boy. 

wait i ....uh oh

Posted

Bcs it still doesnt exist einstein...

Posted

2 a week is really fast paced and i can understand why they wouldnt want to do that release schedule. It will take prob one week to find all major bugs and then maybe another week to get a fix and release it. especially since they take the info an then send it to PA for a fix. 

what bug. Coding has already been done n ahem tested in kr

Posted

kakao doesn't give a fuq about what you think

Nah Kakao does care its PA that doesnt care and its Kakaos job to make them care. tbh Kakao is prob one of the publishers for an eastern game in terms of advocating for their playerbase. 

Posted

i'm glad I can contribute to korean women looking fabulous 

:)

Posted

Nah Kakao does care its PA that doesnt care and its Kakaos job to make them care. tbh Kakao is prob one of the publishers for an eastern game in terms of advocating for their playerbase. 

As I've said previously in the awakening announcement thread; in no developer/publisher relationship in the history of gaming has the developer EVER been the one with the power. The money is with the publisher, they have the power. 

Don't believe their lies.

Posted

Warrios have been crap all this time and they still play. Get your shoo together and be a man.

"QQ, Warriors get awakening, I'm done DUAM!" "QQ I take a break until my awakening gets out because warriors are getting a purpose for once."

Pitiful.

you can't play warrior if you think they are bad. 

Posted

kakao hasn't a jack squat for their playerbase. Stop being delusional. All their talk was smoke n mirrors

Posted

what bug. Coding has already been done n ahem tested in kr

bugs pop up even if they look good. Its how that sorc bug popped up what made their dark flame do no dmg. it was fixed in KR and RU but happened again when those changes were brought to NA/EU. Thinks can be perfect on an internal build but until its thrown onto live services where there are considerably more people that can spot stuff plus things can happen in transition and usually do they cant be 100% sure it will be bug free. 

Posted

they dont make these classes now, they have it from koreans , mostly some translation and there shouldnt be any important bugs, and tbh i dont rly give a damn it they add all awakenings in korean lang if that means they can bring it faster.

Posted

This OP is a new victim of "assumptions". Give this kid a glass of milk.

Posted

Dislexic :).