• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Awakenings Discusion Thread

2,094 posts in this topic

Posted

@CM_Aethon awakening discussion 

Posted

Dragon Knight there no white at all are you blind ? or having some problem with your eyes? or maybe your are dislessic ?

kappa

Posted

So how is Karanda going to work? Is sge coming out with Warrior? At a later date? 

Posted

kappa

Damnit overpowered, you just had another 30 pages added to this post :/

7695348682_1a094de51d.jpg

Posted

this op is @CM_Aethon lol

It wasn't before it was swept under this rug of a thread.

Posted (edited)

why ppl type something like @CM..... ?

I dont see any answer cause of this. You have to wait till next Patchnotes. Maybe u get an answer xD *PRANK* xD 

Edited by Andaryn

Posted

That Kunoichi awakened weapon is god awful! I picture ninjas and I see swords not hula hoops of death.

dont worry, chances are you will have quit the game before we get it in our version.

1 person likes this

Posted

For all those defending Kakao saying that Kakao doesn't stand behind these decision but Pearl Abyss does, please remember what Rick said long time ago in a Q&A:

"We really didn’t believe that a free to play model would be a great thing for Black Desert Online and I think that shows with our success so it took us some time to persuade them and they gave us the liberty to pursue our commercial intentions so in that case we have freedom."

Which means, the recent "pay to win" patch, and the current awakening intentions are all on Kakao, Pearl Abyss couldn't possibly have anything to do with this, after all, Rick said they've the freedom to decide on commercial intentions which could also include those 2 decisions they've made recently.

2 people like this

Posted

someone can explain what means "awakening" ?!

It is just a re-balance of ever class or there are some new peculiar aspects that will be added to the game ?!

and , valencia 2 brings new land/dungeon for lv55 + or there are some other improvements ?!

Posted

someone can explain what means "awakening" ?!

It is just a re-balance of ever class or there are some new peculiar aspects that will be added to the game ?!

and , valencia 2 brings new land/dungeon for lv55 + or there are some other improvements ?!

awakenings are new weapons that classes get at level 56. They are much more powerful than the basic weapons not only having lots more damage, but often coming with more defense in super armor and CC. A class with an awakening has a massive advantage over a class that doesn't.

Posted

. A class with an awakening has a massive advantage over a class that doesn't.

So............Now in korea wizard/witch is the worst class?

Posted

Witch and Wizard has been lucky enough to get buffed to try and compete with awakenings, but last I heard they were still weaker, their mass ranged AoE being the only thing keeping them relevant.

Posted

Have you seen the awakening weapons?

http://form1ca.ru/media/bdo/calc/calc_04ranger.html

With a whole assortment of additional skills and combos that cover buffs ranging from attack, defense, and even mobility in a lot of cases...  awakenings are powerful. Not having access to awakenings makes the class objectively less powerful. 

Without some tuning to stabilize things as these get rolled out individually , personally don't have much hope of that given the recent official twitter communication surrounding awakenings, things will be all out of wack. 

With Base Class being less powerful than Base Class + Awakening. 

Posted

if isn't too obvious by now. You guys haven't done anything good for this game! every announcement you make only pissed your player base even more, every patch you put into the game! you lose player more than you gain... Fixed all the Bullsh1t you been feeding us! give us reason not to quit! I love this game so please don't destroy it!

Posted

Bi-weekly is bad enough but if they don't release Ninja/Kuno and Maewah/Musa at the same time as each other I may actually suffer a fit of rage and flip a -----ing table. 

Posted

Need all awakening at once > : o

Posted

Two of my guild friends sold items bought in pearl  shop and there was no taxes when selling it for first time, tell me pls why you are lying? I rather believe them then you...

I've provided a reply from the GMs as well as a screenshot of myself selling an item from the cash shop. If you want to believe your friends then be my guest, I've got FOUR friends who have been taxed when selling cash shop items. :) 

Posted

I've provided a reply from the GMs as well as a screenshot of myself selling an item from the cash shop. If you want to believe your friends then be my guest, I've got FOUR friends who have been taxed when selling cash shop items. :) 

I thought there's no taxes on the first sale of the cash shop item, but there are taxes if you try to resell it after buying it off the marketplace in the first place? After all, items say "Duty free" when sold the first time, which indicates there's no taxes on them.

So yeah, have your friends been reselling the items, or bought them with pearls and then sold them to the marketplace?

Posted

I thought there's no taxes on the first sale of the cash shop item, but there are taxes if you try to resell it after buying it off the marketplace in the first place? After all, items say "Duty free" when sold the first time, which indicates there's no taxes on them.

So yeah, have your friends been reselling the items, or bought them with pearls and then sold them to the marketplace?

I've sold items directly from the cash shop, as have my friends. The response from the ticket also stated that you would only get 65% of the value of the item if you sold directly from the cash shop, which is what I received, 

Posted

I've sold items directly from the cash shop, as have my friends. The response from the ticket also stated that you would only get 65% of the value of the item if you sold directly from the cash shop, which is what I received, 

Hmm, I believe they need to remove the "Duty free" note from the items then, as that indicates there's no taxes on the said items, at least in other versions of this game. But oh well, there's so many badly translated things in this game, this makes it one more then...

Posted

Really dumb decision, make a lot player quite, and make the game super unbalanced! why kakao doing this ???? man they wil ruin the game!!

Posted

Hey, at least the 11 other classes will have fun looking at . . . boxes for 3 months?

Posted

I keep seeing people say this...

Bi-weekly means either twice a week or once every two weeks.  As it stands we have no idea what they meant since it hasn't actually been clarified.

its easy just pick the one that is worse gonna fit perfectly with kakao and PA

see... called it lul

Posted (edited)

Show us proof about your friends being taxed. Tell them to confirm it on forum :) Right now its your words vs at least four other ppl...  Here you have proofs of ppl who sold costumes and confirming it on forum:

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/108490-costumes-will-be-60-80mil-soon/&page=6#comment-1480624

Also you yourself confirmed it that first sale is tax free 10 days ago and now you saying sth different? Tell me why you are lying? Your own words from 10 days ago here:

I've already posted the response I got from support, your first sale is tax-free

but after that every thing is taxed. If you have a value pack then you pay 14.5%, if you don't you pay 35%. If you are re-selling cash shop items then you are taxed 35% regardless of whether you have the value pack or not.

And thats what you are saying now:

Sorry my friend, but you do get taxed. I just sold another pet that I purchased directly and I only received 65% of the silver value. You're claiming that I'm wrong, the GM reply from support is wrong and the in-game message on Value Pack is wrong. Ok....

Tell us Plunge why you are lying? Why 10 days ago you said sth different then you are saying now? Its all your own words!!

Edited by Dorsai85