• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Thank you for adding costumes to market

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I just want to say thank you Daum.  I like the outfits and have a character of nearly every class, but could not justify buying outfits for everyone of them in addition to the costumes, but now i cannot only buy each an outfit, but i can get a complete wardrobe, for nothing but a bit of grinding and trading.  As the p2w wannbies and greed (never underestimate greed and human stupidity) drive the price down it will not be long before outfits (the cool ones) are same price as the pets.

I would ask that you think about a cap, if they get too cheap only the dumbest will buy outfits to sell.  And maybe raise the limit too, maybe 10 or 15 it will help the prices go down and give the other outfits a chance to be sold and to go down in price too.  

*Not p2w btw, if 80mil (and falling) can be used for a real boost, then you already know how to make money and it is just a drop in the bucket.  If they raise or remove the cap, then market situation prevents the wallet warriors from gaining advantage, and the exchange has already dropped lower than i think even the gold sellers were advertising back at the start.

Posted

I just want to say thank you Daum.  I like the outfits and have a character of nearly every class, but could not justify buying outfits for everyone of them in addition to the costumes, but now i cannot only buy each an outfit, but i can get a complete wardrobe, for nothing but a bit of grinding and trading.  As the p2w wannbies and greed (never underestimate greed and human stupidity) drive the price down it will not be long before outfits (the cool ones) are same price as the pets.

I would ask that you think about a cap, if they get too cheap only the dumbest will buy outfits to sell.  And maybe raise the limit too, maybe 10 or 15 it will help the prices go down and give the other outfits a chance to be sold and to go down in price too.  

*Not p2w btw, if 80mil (and falling) can be used for a real boost, then you already know how to make money and it is just a drop in the bucket.  If they raise or remove the cap, then market situation prevents the wallet warriors from gaining advantage, and the exchange has already dropped lower than i think even the gold sellers were advertising back at the start.

I don't think the prices will go down, the demand is too much.

But I praise you for where your heart is and daring to say it on these forums.

1454891737580.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

I predicted another thread like by Monday, but it came an hour before Monday... I need more forum training : |

@Sara

Posted

MrNCFkM.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

I predicted another thread like by Monday, but it came an hour before Monday... I need more forum training : |

@Sara

HAHAHHA, funniest thing about this thread is that OP thinks costume prices will go down lol, like, the games been out for half a year now in eu and they have never looked how everything else in the market place increases the more it's put up with low concurrent supplies and high demand :P

Posted

The prices for some costumes (not just marine romance) have gone down slightly at UNO. There are lots of costumes available at the markertplace waiting for buyers.

On the other hand, it is extremely difficult to get a pet, a set of horse gear or a value pack.

Posted

HAHAHHA, funniest thing about this thread is that OP thinks costume prices will go down lol, like, the games been out for half a year now in eu and they have never looked how everything else in the market place increases the more it's put up with low concurrent supplies and high demand :P

They will not go down in terms of average perhaps, but pop in and see what the prices for the few hours following the reset when the credit cards are hot.  For example, Ranger Lahr 13mil, Musa Archer 13mill, some of the marine costumes are in the 12mil now.  It is not the demand that drives it down, but the greedy trying to sell theirs first, then min gets lower and lower and with a little patience you could sell two and buy three.  

I started to buy an outfit last week just after the reset, but was too far away.  by the time i got there the outfit was 2mil less (people were nickel and dime less, then 1000s..., all trying to sell theirs first for silver i suppose)...i am not playing that char so i will wait like a good investor until saturation and just after another reset or two to buy it, or when the median begins to rise.  There will be a switch to trying to sell the higher priced ones in desperate attempts to get silver, but not going to get far selling some of the complete mismatches.  And with prices going down those at max stop showing on market, but when they pull them off they cannot re-sell them as they have reached their quota and have to wait a week to re-list.

I am not making a prediction, i am just saying thanks to Daum for doing this, wife and i have generous game budgets, but still limit ourselves.  What would have cost insane amount of money is now a (significantly less insane) amount of grinding, trading or production (today, i spent 1mil for ingredients plus 3 hours, and made 20mil+ already off of that, enough to by any outfit at max price)

anyway, do not like the forums, too negative... but was so happy that i could now outfit my chars for free

Posted

I agree. This is where the market limits actually shine, in every other game that sells vanity costumes among other things the prices always hit the hundreds of millions and helping feed the gold sellers business so Daum did a good thing here. People don't seem to realize that this is about the only game where inflation is not running rampant and I appreciate that. Though where you say greed drives the price down that is never the case it's always in the other direction, again thanks to the limits that does not happen here and I like it. I have yet to buy any costumes but then I am not impressed with the art work on them. Detailed yes but not really that attractive looking.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0