• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Storage Maid Question

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Confused on the maids functionality. I was wanting to get a maid for pirates and was curious if they would be able to take my bandanna stack. I usually drop stacks of 800-1200 but I noticed that the maid says "one item to and from the storage within the weight limit of 50LT." Would that mean that she would only be able to take back 166 bandannas at a time?

Posted (edited)

one item stack that can weight 100LT. Like 80 large hp potion or something like that.

Edit: Or 300-350k silver...cant remember right amount

Edited by Thozel

Posted (edited)

yeah its only 100lt, and they have a 20 minute cooldown. They also only connect you to the closest storage, regardless of where you place them.

So its possible you dump it all in Calpheon and when you try to recall them later it only shows you the Velia storage until you move back to the Calpheon region .

I returned mine. I've seen people with multiple maids, but, seems like a waste of money.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted (edited)

maids stack as well, their cooldowns are independent.

so if you have 2 storage maids, you can store 2 100LT stacks every 20 minutes versus just one.

the dulfy guide does a pretty good job of explaining maid functionality

Edited by Anemone
3 people like this

Posted

I have a two maids for pirates grinding, but not for stacking bandanas. Those I just store in a boat and coins in a second boat. What I do is every 10 minutes dump 333,333 silver into the storage maid. This helps keep my weight down below 100% for a good hour or so until my weapon breaks and I need to repair.

Posted

100 Lt is nothing, why do people even buy these things (well, besides moving the mouse around for dat panty shot)

1 person likes this

Posted

100 Lt is nothing, why do people even buy these things (well, besides moving the mouse around for dat panty shot)

because you buy 10, then its 1000lt every 20min. still nothing? infinite weight,then combined with marketplace ones, ezpz p2convenience 

Posted

because you buy 10, then its 1000lt every 20min. still nothing? infinite weight,then combined with marketplace ones, ezpz p2convenience 

If you put it that way....it sounds even more ridiculous. :D 

Posted

whats ridiculous about it? people who buy pearls on a regular basis will have no problem adding on some notice me senpai maids for a huge perk, I own 6 and each ones 20min cooldown is worth it. not to mention my houses have never been cleaner and have a fresh lemon scent. win win 

2 people like this

Posted

Whales are ridiculous. ;) 

1 person likes this

Posted

whale? anyone with even a part time job can afford to spend extra cash on pearls, just like people chose to go see a movie people have extra cash and chose to spend it places that they get enjoyment out of. any tiny fish can have a few maids, nevermind whales.. 

what is ridiculous is you, what are you? the algae off the bottom of the riverbed? you either have no disposable income or chose not to spend it on pearls, either way, your loss, and more maids for us :D

Posted

whale? anyone with even a part time job can afford to spend extra cash on pearls, just like people chose to go see a movie people have extra cash and chose to spend it places that they get enjoyment out of. any tiny fish can have a few maids, nevermind whales.. 

what is ridiculous is you, what are you? the algae off the bottom of the riverbed? you either have no disposable income or chose not to spend it on pearls, either way, your loss, and more maids for us :D

ya no shit 

i spend more on buying lunch at work every day than i do in game and classed and a rich drug lord whale xD

Posted (edited)

What we need are Maid mods.. equip gear on them to increase weight load etc.. like horses.. :P Super accessorize them with cosplay items...

Edited by Brainpowered
3 people like this

Posted

5 storage maids = 500 lbs or 5 transactions. 

Posted

Oh I have enough disposable income, I'm just not a whale, whale. ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh I have enough disposable income, I'm just not a whale, whale. ;)

Don't know why you go on and on about whales, ----- what anyone thinks, do your own shit nigga

Posted

Don't know why you go on and on about whales, ----- what anyone thinks, do your own shit nigga

Yeah, dont get involved in others' affairs and follow your own advise. ;) 

Posted (edited)

1e13a12673d45795fdeb8b7093caac4e21c9d5b9

Edited by Andaro
1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, dont get involved in others' affairs and follow your own advise. ;) 

if you played this game as often as you post, and had disposable income, and enjoyed the game, you would spend a negligible amount of money on pearls to receive huge benefits/convenience in the game you play so often, and apparently enjoy. So, you either dont play often, in which case, your filthy casual opinion means null, spent your disposable income on pizza pockets and beer, or dont enjoy this game. Or, you actually do buy pearls and avoid it here to try and prove your silly point calling anyone whos spent 20$ on a game a whale. Either way you lose.

Posted

Confused on the maids functionality. I was wanting to get a maid for pirates and was curious if they would be able to take my bandanna stack. I usually drop stacks of 800-1200 but I noticed that the maid says "one item to and from the storage within the weight limit of 50LT." Would that mean that she would only be able to take back 166 bandannas at a time?

http://dulfy.net/2016/08/03/black-desert-maids-and-horse-appearance-exchange-coupon-guide/

Posted

if you played this game as often as you post, and had disposable income, and enjoyed the game, you would spend a negligible amount of money on pearls to receive huge benefits/convenience in the game you play so often, and apparently enjoy. So, you either dont play often, in which case, your filthy casual opinion means null, spent your disposable income on pizza pockets and beer, or dont enjoy this game. Or, you actually do buy pearls and avoid it here to try and prove your silly point calling anyone whos spent 20$ on a game a whale. Either way you lose.

Actually, I have already won.  *drops mic*

Posted

Not to try to revive a dead post but this keeps popping up whenever I look up maids. Korea just got a patch that increased the maids' weight limit to 200. Not sure if we're ever gonna get this patch because mother----ers like ^ this guy always complain about whales, and p2w, and that ----. But if we do get the patch then I'm definitely buying a maid or 2. Moe moe Kawai man, moe moe kawai

Posted

Who are you to tell people how they spend their money is ridiculous or not?

Posted

Who are you to tell people how they spend their money is ridiculous or not?

You're pretty ridiculous for necro quoting. ^.^

Posted (edited)

You're pretty ridiculous for necro quoting. ^.^

:D havent seen you in soooo long!!

Edited by Naberios