• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

disconnecting Disconnecting constantly from some channels.

63 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

When am I gonna be able to play this daum game!

Can't fish, cant talk to npc's and when i ride my horse it leaves me behind . . .

Edited by Micah_L

Posted

I submitted a ticket on this.  Here is what's been communicated so far.  This is after running the WinMTR to 209.58.130.81 and sending the resulting text file.  Also had to send in my logs and result of DxDiag.  I really don't think they are reading these forums.

GM Creator (Black Desert Online)
Aug 27, 21:48 CEST
Hi,

As I see in the logs, you have terrible packet loss on your ISP's network (10-49%)

108.59.15.24 -  10 |  283 |  256 |  22 |  29 |  80 |  28 |
217.20.125.14 -  49 |  132 |  68 |    0 |  89 |  249 |  80 |
217.20.125.47 -  11 |  271 |  242 |  76 |  82 |  100 |  83 |

Suggested to restart your modem / router and call your ISP to fix the issue.

Best Regards,

GM Creator
Black Desert Online Customer Support

My Reply:
If that is the case, why did this start after your game patch on August 10th?  

If I have packet loss due to my ISP's network, that would mean that if I switch to another channel then the issue should remain.  However on some channels, such as Calpheon01, I do not experience as many issues with the lag.

Just playing on Calpheon01 is not an option because of node war events and the guild I am on is not on Calpheon01.

GM Creator (Black Desert Online)
Aug 28, 13:40 CEST
Hi,

It's may be a co-incidence or a patch-related packet route change, can't say it for sure.

Is there any response / fix from your ISP?

Best Regards,
GM Creator
Black Desert Online Customer Support
My Reply:
My ISP is in Georgia and southern U.S.  It is not in Delaware(108.59.15.24) or in Germany(217.20.125.14).  

You still have not addressed my point about different channels being more efficient.  If the cause is the ISP or my router, the lag would be affected in all channels, not just some.

Also, how is it a "co-incidence" when there are others complaining about the same issue after that patch?  Are you guys reading your support forums?

2 people like this

Posted

I can only play on the weekends! This is frustrating I cannot even have time to play this gamee. Fix the servers.

Posted

This has been going on for a few weeks for me, and has gotten progressively worse.  Seems to be:  (a) most common for West Coast users;  (b) most common on the "02" channels (ignoring node war times).  I can go on 01 channels and play fine for hours. I go to 02's and I lag out, or dc, or have mobs hitting me and I can't hit them, etc.  It's done this on multiple comp's in my house.  They need to wake up and smell the coffee before everyone is gone . . . .

Posted

It's worth noting that I spent 4 hours on the phone with my ISP's tech support, got my question elevated as high as it could go (because they treat those of us who pay for their highest net package very well) and they found that the problem cannot be on their end. They even -replaced- my router to make sure, and ran every possible check on the connection. They have assured me that the problem lies on the hosting service used by the game, not with them... And after four hours of putting up with my BS, I believe them.

Posted

Funny story .. true story .. I just got paid this weekend and was really wanting to finally make my witch not look like a bum and buy some pearls/costume stuff ... but I can't even sign on for more than a minute and even during that time I can't even NPC... 

Posted

Can we please get a post of all Ip's for the different channels and the ports so we can test routes. 

Posted (edited)

10 days and nothing but canned responses asking me for 100, 500 and then 1000 packets on WinMTR. I have yet to understand if I have spoken to an actual person. No response all weekend to the logs and effort I put in on Friday. I've lost Kamasilve (7day), Kamasilve (24 hr), 2 relic Scrolls (DCed in the middle of them) and I don't know how many gems and scrolls. Not to mention my guild will soon be removing me due to inactivity... but I cant do node wars or anything for that matter not on Mediah 1.

There are 8 other people in Arizona that I know that have the same exact issue. We will be leaving soon as no support seems to be available. You can call my post negative and remove it... but its factual and I will post the log of my ticket anyplace I can find to post it. 

Edited by Vanish

Posted

Game constantly lags and is unplayable.  Not altering my entire network or doing a full scale report from my IPS - no well developed game should or will ask you to do this.  Whenever I hear or read that, I laugh. 

Posted (edited)

This issue started for me yesterday, after several friends have experienced it over the last month or two.  So far, it seems limited to any (2) channel, on both Orwen and Uno.  I just logged into S1 on Orwen and, so far, the intense lag followed by immediate disconnect hasn't occurred.  I even managed to mount my horse!

Update Sept 3rd:

The latest maintenance did nothing to fix this.  I am still booted off Orwen/Calpheon 2, despite being able to play on Orwen/Serendia 1 without any issues.  Since I doubt my computer or my ISP would be quite so specifically jerk-ish, I'm going to go ahead and guess this isn't at my end.

Edited by Serahni

Posted

Did last patch fix this for anyone because it didn't do squat for me.

Posted (edited)

It's still slow loading on U2 channels, and I'm still randomly being disconnected from U2 channels, and they just closed my support case as 'resolved'...

GM Creator Black Desert Online Customer Support wrote:  "... It was an issue with a 3rd party ISP (between your ISP and our network) the issue should be solved for now."

The email then goes on to say:

"Our knowledge base is regularly updated with current issues.

It will answer some of the most common questions and save you having to wait
for a response from a Game Master. You can access the knowledge base by
following the link below.

https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

You can also follow our social media pages for news and
announcements.

https://www.facebook.com/BlackDesertOnline/

https://twitter.com/BDO_news

"
---------------

Sadly, it's not been resolved for me either.

So I'll be sending in another ticket:

https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Edited by Natebert
Added URL

Posted

I am getting constant disconnects on some channels.  When I get in game, everything is taking a long time to load but once it does I have no lag.  After a good 30 seconds, I get disconnected completely.

Calpheon u1 and Mediah u2 at least it happened on.  Mediah u1 seemed to be fine but I had to swap back to U2 and bam, happened again.  Have already restarted game and then PC.  Other guildies were having the same issue but it seems to have cleared up for them.

tends to happen alot when changing toons.  Especially bad when swapping for a boss or the auction hall or resetting knowledge