• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

this game is dead. GG

70 posts in this topic

Posted

log on Edan and spend a whole day logged in. there will be 0-1 channel chats made. nobody talks anymore, zero communication, every now and then there will be an idiot that accicently types X or ., in the chat.  i remember before P2W came out before BDO lied about the core function of the game, chat was SPAMMED - loaded. now its a ghost town. GG

6 people like this

Posted

Inb4 lock and OP banned

1 person likes this

Posted

he is actually right

Posted

speak english

Posted

he is actually right

Not really. Why would anyone type in ch chat anyways? Even before the P2W update came out no one talked in ch chat or it was the same people that did even today.

1 person likes this

Posted

I have to switch tabs in orwen because of how much chatter happens in general... People cry the game is dead as much as people cry the world is going to end, guess what? People have been crying the end of the world is near, for 2000 years...

1 person likes this

Posted

log on Edan and spend a whole day logged in. there will be 0-1 channel chats made. nobody talks anymore, zero communication, every now and then there will be an idiot that accicently types X or ., in the chat.  i remember before P2W came out before BDO lied about the core function of the game, chat was SPAMMED - loaded. now its a ghost town. GG

I have not see any changes. In our guild it's only two player who have quit. 

1 person likes this

Posted

You know it costs energy right?

Posted (edited)

wtf happened?  it was SPAMMED, hundreds of conversations. now nothing, ill see only a small handfull of channel-chats during an entire week.   its insane

Edited by SoggyCow

Posted

On KR setvers you seldom see channel chatting. Just nonstop glittering prizes being posted on marketplace. The game is far from dead

1 person likes this

Posted

wtf happened?  it was SPAMMED, hundreds of conversations. not nothing, ill see only a small handfull of channel-chats during an entire week.   its insane

That spam was almost always GvG trash talk and trump/alienware debates + memes. 

Glad its gone. 

5 people like this

Posted

I have to switch tabs in orwen because of how much chatter happens in general... People cry the game is dead as much as people cry the world is going to end, guess what? People have been crying the end of the world is near, for 2000 years...

You mean,

400,000 years now? :^)

1 person likes this

Posted

That spam was almost always GvG trash talk and trump/alienware debates + memes. 

Glad its gone. 

Wait! That happens on Edan too? I thought it was an Uno thing...

Posted

You mean,

400,000 years now? :^)

Well it could date that far back, but we do know people have been saying "The world is ending on this date XX/XX/XXXX" for the last 2000 years.

Posted

You;re kind of late to the party, OP. All your buddies already left (or changed their avatars and are paying to win)

Posted

*rolls eyes* not another one of these..

Posted

Um.. no.  There is a fellow who likes to talk about Bikinipanda all the time.  Charming lad.

Posted (edited)

my entire guild disbanded because of the P2W. i have 100Days  2,400hours on my Warrior.  im sick that rich -----s from colorado or california that gets cars for their birthdays can whip out their allowance credit card and get everything i've worked so hard for by mashing in card numbers  -_- 

im the only person left..

so now im in a single clan i made myself called GoF***Yourself

Edited by SoggyCow

Posted

Wait! That happens on Edan too? I thought it was an Uno thing...

Haha,
Uno is indeed riddled with much of the same content in CH chat. 
Still going as of when I was logged on last night.

Posted

Um.. no.  There is a fellow who likes to talk about Bikinipanda all the time.  Charming lad.

i wouldnt notice because i have my chat filter set to perfection.  even cuck, senpai, (all weeaboo words) are filtered, even BAKA is filtered.

1 person likes this

Posted

my entire guild disbanded because of the P2W. i have 100Days  2,400hours on my Warrior.  im sick that rich -----s from colorado or california that gets cars for their birthdays can whip out their allowance credit card and get everything i've worked so hard for by mashing in card numbers  -_- 

Jealousy is not one of the more attractive emotions.

Posted

i wouldnt notice because i have my chat filter set to perfection.  even cuck, senpai, (all weeaboo words) are filtered, even BAKA is filtered.

maybe this is your problem?  You applied the entire English alphabet in your filter in order to dismiss harmful words?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I dunno, Edan chat seems fine to me.(mostly play in Serendia / Calpheon / Mediah channels)

Edited by Nimalla

Posted

There you go, you filtered out everything that is ever said in chat.

Posted

maybe this is your problem?  You applied the entire English alphabet in your filter in order to dismiss harmful words?

you're over exaggerating big time