• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

this game is dead. GG

70 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Sure..... because 1 Server is dead, whole Game is dead...... dat logic.

LOL the other one said, ride your horse and people passing you by should also tell you. I mean, what in the fking world is going on in this people's heads? Like the majority of players are actually riding their horse around.

Edited by Slasher

Posted

Wait? People spaming chat are gone?? 

since when was this a bad thing? 

Posted

If I had a nickel for every time I saw someone say "This game is dead/dying" in a MMO forums, I'd probably be able to buy another account to type this same message.

Posted

It costs energy, join a guild...count the people in the guild rankings, blah blah blah. OP is right. That is all bullshit. Actually log in the game and walk around. Game is dead as f#cK outside of the people AFK'ing and playing other games. People can type here on the forums all they want about how vibrant and robust the player levels are in this game...but look around and unclaimed nodes, guilds that have dropped across the board from 90+ members to 40-50 members...and regardless of "energy cost" as much as i avoid tradechat/general chat in games..it IS indicative of a games player activity. This game is drying up, folks. I have been around long enough to see the writing on the wall. Hell, go look at twitch and type in BDO. Go to YouTube and do a search of the BDO videos uploaded in the last week or two...All these things add up (along with looking around in game) to a game that is dying. I have not even mentioned "Joe NewPlayer" who when in whatever gaming community he is in, when asking his friends about starting or trying BDO gets laughed at or told not to bother...the new players are nonexistent in this game as well. 

I loved BDO at launch...dropped 100 bucks for a Conq. pack...even did a month or so of "white knighting". Sorry...cant defend this game anymore. Another failed MMO to throw on the pile.

Posted

Dead game. Edan on a weekday evening.

I have to wonder why so many people on forums seem to be operating on misinformation and straight out lies.

NVaiZNY.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Wait! That happens on Edan too? I thought it was an Uno thing...

Uno Calpheon is really busy in chat   Early evening is some kids taking trash and such but most of the time it has great conversations going.  A lot of the annoying ones went to other channels because everyone ignores them and talks about the game and all kinds of stuff

Could it be that when you are on it is night mostly elsewhere?  I know the EU people are really quiet.  We tried that out when we had those connection issues and it was eerie.

Posted (edited)

I have to wonder why so many people on forums seem to be operating on misinformation and straight out lies.

NVaiZNY.jpg

i did a HEX inspection of this image file and it was created and modified on April 17th.
crazy how people operate on misinformation...
also i see artifacts all around these Value Pack system messages.  .. just why? 

Edited by SoggyCow

Posted

log on Edan and spend a whole day logged in. there will be 0-1 channel chats made. nobody talks anymore, zero communication, every now and then there will be an idiot that accicently types X or ., in the chat.  i remember before P2W came out before BDO lied about the core function of the game, chat was SPAMMED - loaded. now its a ghost town. GG

We went P2W? When did this happen?

Posted

NVaiZNY.jpg

false flag operation. they are wow spy

Posted

On Alustin many ppl leave game too. My guild, befor this patch almost 40 active ppl after patch less than 16 active, now we need merge with 2 other guild becaus ppl leave game. Don't know it's patch, game boring or what but ppl leave this game. Think this happen on all server but game will don't die, still alot of ppl play.

On other site... now some guild will merge, create big active guild on Node Wars.

Posted

Every time this comes up, there are a ton of people saying they see no difference in population, and there are people that say otherwise.

Personally I have noticed a huge drop in population compared to a month or so back. Sure, the upper channels still have somewhat of a population, but the other channels that were full of people running to and fro seem all but empty to me now. And in all honesty, it's pretty depressing. I had a great time with the game for awhile, but sadly that is coming to an end for me. All I see now is emptiness and tumbleweeds. :(

There will be people claiming otherwise, but I can only speak from what I am seeing make comparisons of the relative concurrent population that I can see compared to now and then.

As a side note, all these threads accomplish is to bring out the toxic comments from BOTH sides of the argument. It's better to just leave opinions and observations related to this matter at the door and continue on your way.

Posted

Dead, no.

On its way, yes.

Probably least 3-6+ months tho

Posted

log on Edan and spend a whole day logged in. there will be 0-1 channel chats made. nobody talks anymore, zero communication, every now and then there will be an idiot that accicently types X or ., in the chat.  i remember before P2W came out before BDO lied about the core function of the game, chat was SPAMMED - loaded. now its a ghost town. GG

What was the core function of the game ?

Posted

Comeback and talk when you even understand what p2w is you whiney goofball. BDO isnt remotely pay2win lol. Pay2win is when you must buy things out of the cash shop that provide huge advantages and that is the ONLY WAY TO GET THEM YOU MUST PAY FOR THEM. Even now in BDO there is nothing you need to pay for at the cash shop, anything a player can achieve via using cashshop items can also be achieved with comparable effort without the cash shop... These are undisputable facts so please enough with the 7th grade QQ about pay2win lol.

Posted

Great another QQ thread...

Posted

Every time this comes up, there are a ton of people saying they see no difference in population, and there are people that say otherwise.

Personally I have noticed a huge drop in population compared to a month or so back. Sure, the upper channels still have somewhat of a population, but the other channels that were full of people running to and fro seem all but empty to me now. And in all honesty, it's pretty depressing. I had a great time with the game for awhile, but sadly that is coming to an end for me. All I see now is emptiness and tumbleweeds. :(

There will be people claiming otherwise, but I can only speak from what I am seeing make comparisons of the relative concurrent population that I can see compared to now and then.

As a side note, all these threads accomplish is to bring out the toxic comments from BOTH sides of the argument. It's better to just leave opinions and observations related to this matter at the door and continue on your way.

Because people play on different servers, obvious one. But people also play different times. In the past, we didn't loose up to 5 channels to node wars&siege every day of the week during primetime. It's a pretty significant change, that makes the game feel more populated than it really is.

If you play on the most populated server for your region and mainly during primetime, it will still feel annoyingly crowded in BDO. Even worse if you try grinding during primetime(when 5 channels are taken out).

If you play on one of the other servers and not during primetime, likely a completely different picture. I can only imagine how dead it is.

I do notice a population drop outside of primetime, when all channels are back from war restrictions. But since my server was overly crowded in the past and still crowded during primetime, it's not something I consider a  problem.

Posted

Orwen chat is fast as hell

One of us. One of us.

One of us. One of us.

Faster. Stronger. Smarter. Harder.

:^)

Posted

i did a HEX inspection of this image file and it was created and modified on April 17th.crazy how people operate on misinformation...
also i see artifacts all around these Value Pack system messages.  .. just why? 

And you see artifacts around TET liverto also?

Pathetic... Just go away, uninstall bdo, leave those forums already and do your 'internet troll' stuff somewhere else. We dont need such people here because youre doing everything to ruin game experience for others.

Welcome to my constantly growing ignore list.

Posted

F---s given?

Go play minecraft. 

Posted

i hope valencia part 2 + awakenings will revive the game a little. We simply need new content. Unfortunately valencia didnt add much for most of us, because drops kinda suck in the new areas. When mediah came out everyone went there and grinded at the new places, did the new guild quests etc. With valencia im still grinding at pirates or sausans, my guild barely does the new valencia kill quests cause 2k basilisks or centaurs is too hard / annoying for many of our ppl. Lately I only go to valencia for shoveling or to do the new weekly scroll.