• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What they could ruin more, after the awakening?

100 posts in this topic

Posted

You are trying to dispute the fact.

Trying? That implies I haven't done it. I already expressed my disagreement thus disputing the "fact".

So you need some arguments for your doubts.

I don't need a counter arugment to express doubt. That is a feeling. Feelings are an emotional state or reaction.

As if you are not sure if the sun is hot. You shall provide some argument that makes possible the dispute about the sun. If you do not, we can only accept the sun is hot, and the dispute will be impossible.

The lack of argument that the sun is not hot does not inherently mean that the sun is hot. The sun is hot because of (evidence).

Posted

I think the game is fun but needs a push in the PvP section, hope awakening fixes desbalances

Posted (edited)

Trying? That implies I haven't done it. I already expressed my disagreement thus disputing the "fact".

I don't need a counter arugment to express doubt. That is a feeling. Feelings are an emotional state or reaction.

The lack of argument that the sun is not hot does not inherently mean that the sun is hot. The sun is hot because of (evidence).

First, this is not an evidence - in all the articles from the link they explain why the sun is hot, as they accepted the fact it is hot. No one disputes that fact. For example nobody says it is cold. So, if you want to explain you why I'm the best player you shall accept the fact, I'm the best player. But then as it is a fact, it does not need to be explained, it could, but it does not need to.

And if your doubt is a feeling, I feel that your feeling is wrong :)

I think the game is fun but needs a push in the PvP section, hope awakening fixes desbalances

The OP is how the game could become worse, not better. It is very ignorant to answer before you even read the question.

Edited by Ikcen

Posted

First, this is not an evidence - in all the articles from the link they explain why the sun is hot, as they accepted the fact it is hot. No one disputes that fact. For example nobody says it is cold. So, if you want to explain you why I'm the best player you shall accept the fact, I'm the best player. But then as it is a fact, it does not need to be explained, it could, but it does not need to.

And if your doubt is a feeling, I feel that your feeling is wrong :)

The OP is how the game could become worse, not better. It is very ignorant to answer before you even read the question.

If you want to explain [to] you why you are not the best player you shall accept the fact, you are not the best player. But then as it is a fact, it does not need to be explained, it could, but it does not need to. 9_9

Posted

If you want to explain [to] you why you are not the best player you shall accept the fact, you are not the best player. But then as it is a fact, it does not need to be explained, it could, but it does not need to. 9_9

See, you are trying to disprove the fact I'm the best player with absolute denying, saying the denial is a fact, but it can't be. The facts are positive by their meaning - they show what are the things. So to deny something, cannot be a fact.

Posted

Thread should be titled: What to QQ about next.

Posted

See, you are trying to disprove the fact I'm the best player with absolute denying, saying the denial is a fact, but it can't be. The facts are positive by their meaning - they show what are the things. So to deny something, cannot be a fact.

See, you are trying to disprove the fact you are not the best player with absolute denying, saying the denial is a fact, but it can't be. The facts are positive by their meaning - they show what are the things. So to deny something, cannot be a fact. :x

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Edited by Saitara

Posted

See, you are trying to disprove the fact you are not the best player with absolute denying, saying the denial is a fact, but it can't be. The facts are positive by their meaning - they show what are the things. So to deny something, cannot be a fact. :x

What I'm not - cannot be a fact. The facts about me, are only the things I'm. I do not deny your statement. It is false because it is controversial the fact I'm the best player. So it is disproved by default.

And im beign possitive and not a negative guy with dull mind, so I say what I want, a possitive post. I still say this game can go better and not worse

So you agree with me completely :)

Posted

What I'm not - cannot be a fact. The facts about me, are only the things I'm. I do not deny your statement. It is false because it is controversial the fact I'm the best player. So it is disproved by default.

Please let me know when you can come up with something that makes sense or isn't hypocritical in of itself. To continue, take your statement, invert it. If it still works by your logic, keep doing it until it fails. B|

Posted

19f8kv.jpg

Posted

I cannot understand what exactly do you want to say? Could the game become worse or it could not?

Please provide some evidence that statically supports I'm not the best. If you can't obviously I'm the best player.

I think my point was that your assumption the game was ruined in the first place is way off base. So that said I higly doubt any of the changes will really ruin the game in the future either its just drama queens like you who really don't think before you post or why you play a game that fabricate these exaggerated drama queen posts in the first place. I think it is called chicken little syndrome

Posted

Is our sun hot? Comparing to other, more bigger stars our sun is cold. Definition of hot and cold are relative.

Posted (edited)

Please let me know when you can come up with something that makes sense or isn't hypocritical in of itself. To continue, take your statement, invert it. If it still works by your logic, keep doing it until it fails. B|

It is not hypocritical. If I tell you that the Sun is not square, what you will learn about the nature of the Sun? Nothing. It may be a parallelepiped. For sure the Sun is not square, but that can't be a fact about the Sun. The meaning of the facts can be only positive. The facts about the Sun are what the Sun is. So denying that I'm the best player, cannot be a fact.

Is our sun hot? Comparing to other, more bigger stars our sun is cold. Definition of hot and cold are relative.

True, so I'm the best player in comparison with the other players. And that is a fact ;)

I think my point was that your assumption the game was ruined in the first place is way off base. So that said I higly doubt any of the changes will really ruin the game in the future either its just drama queens like you who really don't think before you post or why you play a game that fabricate these exaggerated drama queen posts in the first place. I think it is called chicken little syndrome

So you say the game is great, but it cannot become worse? There is a huge lack of logic in such a statement.

And spare me the drama queen insults, if you want to be a queen, that is your own issue.

Edited by Ikcen

Posted

It is not hypocritical. If I tell you that the Sun is not square, what you will learn about the nature of the Sun? Nothing. It may be a parallelepiped. For sure the Sun is not square, but that can't be a fact about the Sun. The meaning of the facts can be only positive. The facts about the Sun are what the Sun is. So denying that I'm the best player, cannot be a fact.

True, so I'm the best player in comparison with the other players. And that is a fact ;)

No. Sorry. Your statement has failed in logic. Think twice. "Other players" is not defined. They could be also little children. If this is the case you are a better player than these little kids. This is logic and makes sense. :D

Posted

No. Sorry. Your statement has failed in logic. Think twice. "Other players" is not defined. They could be also little children. If this is the case you are a better player than these little kids. This is logic and makes sense. :D

All the people who play the game. It is a PEGI 17 game, so it is doubtful they are children. Anyway I'm the best player in Black Desert, and if you and the rest of the players are kids, that does not change the fact.

Posted

All the people who play the game. It is a PEGI 17 game, so it is doubtful they are children. Anyway I'm the best player in Black Desert, and if you and the rest of the players are kids, that does not change the fact.

This is an assumption. Try harder. Your logic is awful. Maybe you should watch Star Trek. You can learn a lot from Data and Spock. Really.

Posted

This is an assumption. Try harder. Your logic is awful. Maybe you should watch Star Trek. You can learn a lot from Data and Spock. Really.

It is a fact, till someone clearly disproves it :)

Posted (edited)

some further ideas how to anoy players and the reasoning:

• generally introduce new classes overpowered and "fix them and balance them during the next half year". that way all "OP class of the month" players will reroll and generate additional revenue by purchasing all costumes, weight limits, backpack slots etc for the new char. you can also issue press releases about how great the new class was adopted by the community.  [seen in TERA and others]
  • release new outfits in cheap RNG boxes with low chance while the non-RNG box price is multiplied by 10. [surely the community wont mind and the next shareholder meeting will celebrate you] [seen in TERA and others]
  • allow players to bypass Karma loss with a special version of tears available for pearls. [a well invested player will surely not mind paying 15€ for a ressurection that wont degrade his gear]
  • introduce a new super cute manga-like girlie-race. costumes are locked to this race+classes and will need to be purchased
    • cooperate with other otaku companies and release theme costumes for that super-cute-race. make them look "a bit" medieval so surely the rest of the population wont mind. the shareholders will love you.
  • introduce losing points on loss for the Battleground. +8 for a win, -16 for a loss. surely people will remain engaged that way. alternatively connect it to your rng algorythm and make it -8 to -64 points determined by rng on a loss. reasoning similar as to item rng progression. extend the crusade to get to the top and rng it to water it down. all have a slight chance to get on the top.
  • expand the alchemy stone by an alternate charged mode providing double values. you can either craft the recharge components [nearly impossible but hey you can claim its not p2w] or buy them even in fight automatically with pearls by selecting a toggle. you can milk a well invested player like John Ricitiello (former EA CEO) teached the you and the gaming industry (listen to the Shareholder meeting vid below to get what i mean). 
  • etc

how-to-do-it-best (c) John Ricitiello

are you recognizing the possibility to instantly buy tears to ressurect after a death ? its very close to John´s ideas already.

Edited by Nirax
1 person likes this

Posted

OK, I think you should stop disgracing yourself. Don't you get embarrassed? An adult would already noticed that the discussion failed. Do not make a fool of yourself. 

Posted

Nirax you just reminded me something about the battleground. No matter if you win or lose, you win. One win or five loses, you get the 200 energy, and the seals. So you even do not have to fight for your random team. Anyway you will fulfill the quest. It is amazing design. And I really cannot imagine how it can become worse even with negative points. As this is maybe the first instanced arena in the gaming history without any competition.

OK, I think you should stop disgracing yourself. Don't you get embarrassed? An adult would already noticed that the discussion failed. Do not make a fool of yourself. 

I'm the best player in BDO, but not the smartest person in the world ;)

Posted

Nirax you just reminded me something about the battleground. No matter if you win or lose, you win. One win or five loses, you get the 200 energy, and the seals. So you even do not have to fight for your random team. Anyway you will fulfill the quest. It is amazing design. And I really cannot imagine how it can become worse even with negative points. As this is maybe the first instanced arena in the gaming history without any competition.

I'm the best player in BDO, but not the smartest person in the world ;)

So be it then:

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” 
― Albert Einstein

1 person likes this

Posted

So be it then:

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” 
― Albert Einstein

You are right about one thing, when somebody is trying to look smart, he often looks like a fool. This quote of Einstein is actually false. He never said such a thing, as he does not believe the Universe is infinite, and he was a good Christian.

Posted

some kids are just ez to please :)

But I'm 60 years old.

Posted

Hahahahaa as if this guy is still crying :')