• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PK Compilation at pirates

24 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by Erebus Hikari

Posted

decent..what skill addons do you use?

Posted

decent..what skill addons do you use?

CS and PVP attack

Posted

More or less yes

Posted

More or less yes

seems you dont want to share  np bb

Posted

Why did u left oldskool ? ^^

Posted

Why did u left oldskool ? ^^

Did not see myself getting any better in that guild.

Posted

Sorc: Dream > darkflame >shard explosion 

nothing in this video is impressive, nothing in this video shows skill. 

1/10 would not watch again. 

Posted

There, there no need to be so salty poor ranger :P

Posted

This is the same person who flamed me for making a joke, lol. Good vid though, big damage 

Posted (edited)

Nice vid , this time you brought something to the table to show :D That fanatics zerk SO BAAD ... 

Btw this guy -----ed me so hard I still remember his nickname :(

ps. In what guild ur now , it seems like oldschool is not bad tho ...

Edited by HyperAgressive

Posted (edited)

Nice vid , this time you brought something to the table to show :D That fanatics zerk SO BAAD ... 

Btw this guy -----ed me so hard I still remember his nickname :(

ps. In what guild ur now , it seems like oldschool is not bad tho ...

I'm in Sovereign atm.

And i did not say Oldskool was bad, I just don't see myself geting better as a player in that guild. Thats all ^^

Edited by Erebus Hikari

Posted

Midnight stinger > Kick > Shadow Eruption > Crow Flare > Shard explosion > DoD takes a lot of skill in timing & muscle memory, more so than any other class, and something 95% of sorcs don't master.

Posted

Because sorc is like second hardest muscle memory class after tamer with lenghty skill combos (&close range focus which is fkn hard in this game) to actually put pressure, there goes your logic out of the window

The situation you just described is applicable with a maxed acc sorc with like 100 AP gap on his opponent (which could be the case with this guy thooooo <3_<3 )

Either you are a troll or you are just a terrible player

Posted

butthurt sorcs try to prove their class is hard.

more at 10. 

Posted (edited)

Because sorc is like second hardest muscle memory class after tamer with lenghty skill combos (&close range focus which is fkn hard in this game) to actually put pressure, there goes your logic out of the window

The situation you just described is applicable with a maxed acc sorc with like 100 AP gap on his opponent (which could be the case with this guy thooooo <3_<3 )

Either you are a troll or you are just a terrible player

My gear is rather average to be honest, 176ap, 264dp

butthurt sorcs try to prove their class is hard.

more at 10. 

No one here is butt hurt ^^ But I would love to know what class you play... Ranger? 

I really don't see any other point why you would be on a sorc post saying the class sucks xD 

Edited by Erebus Hikari

Posted (edited)

My gear is rather average to be honest, 176ap, 264dp

No one here is butt hurt ^^ But I would love to know what class you play... Ranger? 

I really don't see any other point why you would be on a sorc post saying the class sucks xD 

i didnt say sorcs suck, i said the class isn't hard. 
posting a sorc pk compilation is like posting a video of you breathing. aka: not impressive. 

I main valk for pvp and ranger for grinding, but i have a 55/56 of every class. (except ninja/musa but i have kuno/mawhae). 

Edited by xcandykitten

Posted

posting a sorc pk compilation is like posting a video of you breathing. aka: not impressive. 

I main valk for pvp and ranger for grinding, but i have a 55/56 of every class. 

Well let me clarify... I made this video for FUN, do you know what fun is? I guess not.  

And no the sorc is not super hard to play, but it does take time to get good at the class, example using the air combo.

Posted

I main valk for pvp and ranger for grinding, but i have a 55/56 of every class. (except ninja/musa but i have kuno/mawhae). 

but no class in this game is hard to play. If you honestly think any of the classes require a lot of skill you have a low standard. 

Posted (edited)

i recommend sticking to one class and learning it properly, you will see there is more to it than you first thought. Sorc is rather easy to get started cause you can spam certain skills and be effective against weaker players, while with some classes like ninja/kuno my first RBF after getting to 50 was horrible, i didnt get anything right. But this says nothing about more advanced gameplay. For example in the vid he almost always starts with stinger and air combo  which uses none of the skills you posted above (only as finisher) and is harder to land than DoD.

I disagree that sorc combos are harder than those of any other class though. I played musa and kuno and i think both have "difficult" combos as well (and other classes probably too). I remember struggeling with some of the musa combos when you still had to cancel dragonbite with chase xD .

Edited by Alexiel

Posted

i recommend sticking to one class and learning it properly, you will see there is more to it than you first thought. Sorc is rather easy to get started cause you can spam certain skills and be effective against weaker players, while with some classes like ninja/kuno my first RBF after getting to 50 was horrible, i didnt get anything right. But this says nothing about more advanced gameplay. For example in the vid he almost always starts with stinger and air combo  which uses none of the skills you posted above (only as finisher) and is harder to land than DoD.

I disagree that sorc combos are harder than those of any other class though. I played musa and kuno and i think both have "difficult" combos as well (and other classes probably too). I remember struggeling with some of the musa combos when you still had to cancel dragonbite with chase xD .

Fellow Valk here.

Tbh i find sorc easy to learn, not so easy to master: i can completely wreck any unskilled sorc without getting hurt too much because i know how to counter their basic combo (lets spam dark flame), yet skilled sorcs (or average/at least decent) sorcs are a pain, dsync playinc playing a huge role tho.

Same as valk; extremely easy to learn the basics (my grandma would be able to pull the main combo if the first CC lands) that wouldn't probably be very dangerous, but actually tricky to master.

If you are getting outnumbered, though, dark flame spam is gonna wreck ya.

Posted

Midnight stinger > Kick > Shadow Eruption > Crow Flare > Shard explosion > DoD takes a lot of skill in timing & muscle memory, more so than any other class, and something 95% of sorcs don't master.

I haven't mastered it tbh, can vouch it is tough to get down, so impressed by anyone who has it perfected...

Maybe I am too lazy...o.O

Posted (edited)

One day of grinding at pirate using it and i already master lulz

Edited by PanpanTheGreat

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0