• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Updated: Awakening Announcement

1,006 posts in this topic

Posted

No,

Stand and fight for your grind spot or switch channels.  I see no difference pre or post patch.  

I play a warrior. im used to being completely irrelevant in node wars

let me guess, ranger?

If you see no difference then you are a moron, end of story.   Either that or you do nothing but lifeskill in town all day.  

And you're wrong I main a musa so your warrior whines fall on deaf ears.  You didn't have to wait months to even play your class like I did and my class is just as irrelevant in node wars so I don't want to hear it.  

Are they going to patch in buffs for my class while I wait another 3+ months for my awakening?  No they're not.  I already fight and get pushed out of my pirates farm spot by any ranger, sorc or bezerker that wants it but hey at least we can add warriors to that list now so that's cool.  

Unlike you farmskill nerds I play games for PvP and this release schedule takes an already unbalanced game and makes it 100x's worse for anyone at the bottom of the release list.  All you warrior morons defending this announcement are just being greedy and short sighted.  This will do nothing but hurt the game.  

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon If you're going to release them individually, do it correctly; other classes need their awakenings far more than sorceress.

Man the ----- up and tell Pearl Abyss to quit being a little ----- - if it is indeed them making all of these decisions.

when they nerf sorc ..all were happy and no one care about wizards/ranger /giants that was unbalanced..

we told you back then..your time to cry will come.

Edited by Yennifer

Posted

If you see no difference then you are a moron, end of story.   Either that or you do nothing but lifeskill in town all day.  

And you're wrong I main a musa so your warrior whines fall on deaf ears.  You didn't have to wait months to even play your class like I did and my class is just as irrelevant in node wars so I don't want to hear it.  

Are they going to patch in buffs for my class while I wait another 3+ months for my awakening?  No they're not.  I already fight and get pushed out of my pirates farm spot by any ranger, sorc or bezerker that wants it but hey at least we can add warriors to that list now so that's cool.  

Unlike you farmskill nerds I play games for PvP and this release schedule takes an already unbalanced game and makes it 100x's worse for anyone at the bottom of the release list.  All you warrior morons defending this announcement are just being greedy and short sighted.  This will do nothing but hurt the game.  

Im sorry you keep getting pushed out of your grind spots.  Maybe pvp better?

Posted

Stop being salty, get better at pvp lul.

1 person likes this

Posted

The original post clearly states it'll be 1 every other week, stop mincing words around the whole bi-weekly thing.

You nixpix'd and missed the main point.

Posted

If you do nothing but combat grind all day, I feel sorry for you. I mean, truly.

Also, stop PvPing solo. It'a a multiplayer game.

Posted

Im sorry you keep getting pushed out of your grind spots.  Maybe pvp better?

LOL brilliant rebuttal 9_9  I guess I was right about you being a moron.

Posted

You nixpix'd and missed the main point.

Your main point being trying to focus on a phrase that has 2 meanings?

Posted

We are very pleased to be able to bring these contents to you very soon. Happy Awakenings!

This part hurts the most lol xc

Posted

This part hurts the most lol xc

It should say, "We are very pleased to bring you this content."

Posted (edited)

Well in certain situations Warrios are actually of more use in large scale PvP then Valks. Their ultimate is a far better DMG/CC ability, Their grab is also far superior just for the amount of time it CC's compared to Valks.

But yes, Warriors need their Awakening. Sorcs does not (My opinioN

I think warriors need it to be able to contest and hold grind spots. Their gvg is fairly good in my opinion, they have decent zoning and utility, regardless that it lasts for no time at all. The problem is their main damage ability has a 7 enemy limit and most of our attacks are down attacks, can you cc most Valencia monsters...? No. In my opinion for release I think

-warrior 

-giant

-valk 

-sorc

- kunochi

- musa 

-meawha 

-tamers 

-wizard

-ninja

-witch

-ranger

In my pinion wizard witch have decent clear speed and right behind them is the ranger which excels in pvp group or 1v1. The utility classes like warrior and giant lost a lot of viability on cc nerf so they need this to make up for that. I'd put giants first but they have good 1v1's and one of the most useful group pvp ultimates so they can hold their ground. Rangers are last because... They have the highest sustain dps, and spam, with extreme mobility and move speed while also being ranged. The class has always been strong even though it's been nerfed. Most ranger awakening videos I see they rarely even use their new weapon in pvp besides the passive buffs and occasional cc.

Edited by Zymbobwye

Posted

No. In my opinion for release I think

-warrior 

-giant

-sorc

- kunochi

- musa 

-meawha 

-wizard

-ninja

-witch

-ranger

As a valk these lists always hurt cause people always forget about us :(

2 people like this

Posted

Way to F*** up my tamer :')

1 person likes this

Posted

We intend to release each awakening in 2 week intervals .... However, our developers, Pearl Abyss, have indicated they would like to bring the NA/EU region up to the most current version of Black Desert Online by the end of this year .... The idea of releasing every existing class awakening before next year is also in the same vein.

You know that is literally impossible right? If you release 1 every 2 weeks it's impossible for all awakenings and Valencia part 2 and 3 to arrive before the end of the year.

Posted

I'm out , fkng maehwa will never be op.

1 person likes this

Posted

I somewhat feel bad for those CMs, they have literally no power and have to get shit on all day because the devs are making poor decision over and over. I hope they like their jobs at least.

With some other huge game update coming this 30th and vacation over for a lot of people, I do think that this is a bad decision. Well they (the devs) can lie to us saying that it's for servers or whatever ...

Anyway, there's no point of rioting here because everytime we do try to correct things, almost nothing gets done. Why ? Because we have no power also.

2 people like this

Posted

As a valk these lists always hurt cause people always forget about us :(

lol I always forget valks and tamers the valks need to be up at the top tamers Idk I don't ever fight them or see them grind or have played one. So rip tamer 

Posted

I somewhat feel bad for those CMs, they have literally no power and have to get shit on all day because the devs are making poor decision over and over. I hope they like their jobs at least.

In no publisher/developer relationship in the history of games has the developer been the ones with the power.

Posted

LOL brilliant rebuttal 9_9  I guess I was right about you being a moron.

It was not meant to be a rebuttal.  I genuinely feel bad for you.

Posted

In no publisher/developer relationship in the history of games has the developer been the ones with the power.

if they never would have said he all at once thing in the first place everyone would be more than happy xD 

Posted

if they never would have said he all at once thing in the first place everyone would be more than happy xD 

I some how doubt that with this community. LOL.

Posted

I some how doubt that with this community. LOL.

This community really wasn't that bad till recently, and you know full well what I mean by recently.

1 person likes this

Posted

just go to russian server. it is free. and get's updated unlike this PoS.

Posted

This community really wasn't that bad till recently, and you know full well what I mean by recently.

I rather not have to go back and pull up a prior reply I had, but this community was never just "tame" before the P2W fiasco. Even before it, there were outright demands that if they did not release Awakening they would leave or ask for chargebacks. Even outright threatening to boycott sales. Yeah, this has never just been a peaceful little cottage or village.

Posted

I rather not have to go back and pull up a prior reply I had, but this community was never just "tame" before the P2W fiasco. Even before it, there were outright demands that if they did not release Awakening they would leave or ask for chargebacks. Even outright threatening to boycott sales. Yeah, this has never just been a peaceful little cottage or village.

1 or 2 guys making a fuss is not what we have now though.