• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Updated: Awakening Announcement

1,006 posts in this topic

Posted

The thing is already op classes will get awakening before the squishy classes.... lol xD a Musa or Tamer just one comboing a squishy class like a Ranger/Witch and they getting more power, cuz ofc they have so little... LMAO rly.

Release all the awakening at the same date or gtfo with ur stupid sh1t.

Tamer  hidden OP class! 

1 person likes this

Posted

In 2017 when they have failed to release all awakenings we will see @Plunge defend them by saying they never promised anything and only said "we'll do our best"

Calling it right now.

In 2017 when you make ANOTHER post complaining and crying that they lied to you or broke their promise I'll be able to quote this post to you again where you admit that they didn't actually promise anything and haven't lied as they said "We'll do out best". You'll still be here though, crying about the "lies" when anyone who has a tiny grasp of the English language can clearly see that there were no lies. :) 

I do hope you're not here though, 2017 is still 4 months away and if you're spending 4 months on the forums of a game you don't play then I'm seriously worried about your mental health. :) 

2 people like this

Posted

cya when ninja awakening releases, how many weeks? im confused...fk this, bb

Posted

can't believe they do such huge unbalance and making people just wait for years to get awakening ... this is not KR its NA/EU and u already got dam patches why don't u retard just bring all of them specially when they said few month ago they will cath KR fast... brain dead plebs...

Posted

So much more unbalanced, and how will that be good in node wars, guild wars etc, i guess they be done less and less, cause i know i wont go in one as iam a kuno and have to wait long for my awakening so most classes will be a long time ahead of others knowing their skill when others still need to learn and deal with them, no good thinking of the devolper atall, you making it hard for yourself and us players who are your income but then again not like you care.

It would be nice to actually see some of the admins answer some questions that have been asked in this thread, i mean come on its your admins job to answere in the forum also but you dont bother and let us all guess, kinda sad that you aint doing your job.

Posted (edited)

So till now we were getting balancing patches based on awakening, which resulted in nerfing some of the classes to the ground and now you aren't even releasing awakenings at ones. So none of your employs play the game and can't tell you how bad this decision is ?

Prepare for NODE WARriors

Edited by d00mR

Posted

The request was to make walking a toggle and they claimed this was impossible.

Walking has been possible since release of our version.

Ah, okay... Sorry for the misunderstanding then, but still what the actual f... How can toggling be "impossible", like seriously, anyone who knows the least little bit about programing knows how easy it is to make a function turned on/off by toggling through a button. Kakao, I'm disappointed once again.

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon

Can we expect a buff to the Musa & Maehwa classes now that you lied and won't be releasing the awakenings all at once ?
Because you preventively nerfed them due to their strong awakening (I don't even know how that made any sense anyway... because we had no awakening to start with).

If you did not notice, the class is awesome but is underplayed because even if it has great skills, the damage and their scaling are shit compared to other classes. A simple check in terms of items on the Marketplace will show you how shit is the class (compare how many wb blades has been sold to other classes, you'll be in tears).

Their best skill has only 627% x8 damage with 24s cd... :')

Please reconsider the nerf you have done on that class.

Edited by LeviathaNz
1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Aethon

Can we expect a buff to the Musa & Maehwa classes now that you lied and won't be releasing the awakenings all at once ?
Because you preventively nerfed them due to their strong awakening (I don't even know how that made any sense anyway... because we had no awakening to start with).

If you did not notice, the class is awesome but is underplayed because even if it has great skills, the damage and their scaling are shit compared to other classes. A simple check in terms of items on the Marketplace will show you how shit is the class (compare how many wb blades has been sold to other classes, you'll be in tears).

or disable rbf and node wars until all awakenings are live.

Posted

LMAO -----ing pricks! you continue to ----- your community over! 

Posted

Awesome, I can play Legion until my class Awakening comes out! Maybe ill remember this game again.

Posted

@CM_Aethon

Our time will come... we will show them all... 

Posted

In 2017 when you make ANOTHER post complaining and crying that they lied to you or broke their promise I'll be able to quote this post to you again where you admit that they didn't actually promise anything and haven't lied as they said "We'll do out best". You'll still be here though, crying about the "lies" when anyone who has a tiny grasp of the English language can clearly see that there were no lies. :) 

I do hope you're not here though, 2017 is still 4 months away and if you're spending 4 months on the forums of a game you don't play then I'm seriously worried about your mental health. :) 

lol this guy kept defending daum since this game started

hope u get paid , if not u just stupid AF.

Posted

Update: Since we realized a lot of players are concerned about the dates we announced we wanted to let you know that we're planning to release some Awakenings for One class of for a pair. Which explains why we're aiming for a complete release before the end of the year. There will be three pair releases: Witch/Wizard, Musa/Maehwa, and Ninja/Kunoichi. 

:o

Posted

WarriorDesert Online, warrior with 100 ap wil kil everyone, and only TWO weeks later, wil be 2 classes with 100 ap+ killing everybody... and 5 months later the game wil be playable, Bye BDO.. when Ninja awakening come out, ill back the spend in u!! Kakao Sucks !

Posted

So they can release multiple awakenings at once. They just don't want to when it's not convenient for them (Cuz who would reroll witch -> wiz for example). How nice to know. Oh and please don't give me the "but they're basically the same class!" nonsense. They get two completely different awakenings. If they can release that at the same time, there's no reason why they can't bundle war-sorc for example.

Posted

Also, this is semi related to the announcement since we're getting it on the 31st.

Posted (edited)

Greetings Adventurers,

[snip]

Update: Since we realized a lot of players are concerned about the dates we announced we wanted to let you know that we're planning to release some Awakenings for One class of for a pair. Which explains why we're aiming for a complete release before the end of the year. There will be three pair releases: Witch/Wizard, Musa/Maehwa, and Ninja/Kunoichi. 

Why then not Warrior and Valk together? 

Edited by Nessuno

Posted

Feelsbadman this update still didn't help me being a musa...

Posted

This means that Warrior and Valkyrie are coming together?

Posted

This means that Warrior and Valkyrie are coming together?

No, just the pairs they mentioned.

Warriors and valkyries are vastly different classes and don't share a single skill unlike the pairs they mentioned.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why not Warrior and Valk together? 

Why not just a pair of classes every 2 weeks as it would ease the transition (the quicker it's done, the better) and they are able (and willing in some case) to do it.

Posted

Warriors and valkyries are vastly different classes and don't share a single skill unlike the pairs they mentioned.

Yet none of the awakenings share a single skill or even quest. Doesn't make sense that they can pair the stated classes, and not others.

1 person likes this

Posted

It feels more like they are just pairing these to be able to meet the calendar the PR team decided while not being aware they couldn't reach it.

I don't like conspiracy theories but that's really how it feels to me.

Posted

Why not just a pair of classes every 2 weeks as it would ease the transition (the quicker it's done, the better) and they are able (and willing in some case) to do it.

This is purely speculation on my part, but I think they are scared to throw all the eggs in their basket by sending the initial awakenings in pairs. Warrior/Sorc/Ranger/Zerk get their own awakening because it seems like they're adjusting too many values at once.

Although to be fair, they've already nerfed some of the stronger classes from KR in the NA version (namely, Musa and Maewha) so that completely blows my argument out of the water.