• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Updated: Awakening Announcement

1,006 posts in this topic

Posted

i hope those guys will take this as a chance and finaly leave the game for good ...

they promised because when they felt lied to, 

they promised when they thought game will get p2w, 

they promised when they thought game was getting p2w again, 

they promised when awakenings wouldn't released at the same time ...

but still they remain and nothing has changed :(

[Deleted/edited content] Offensive language

Well said!! I have said it many times the same people threaten to quit every fkn patch!!! They look like fools when you see how many times they say same thing over and over and still come here and complain. If you dont like the game or are not happy with the patches JUST STOP PLAYING its that simple do you have nothing else in life to do??? 

Posted

"Update: After hearing the concerns voiced by several players about the release dates extending into the end of the year, we'd like to clarify that some class Awakenings such as Witch / Wizard, Musa / Maehwa, and Ninja / Kunoichi will be released as a pair. This will assist in reducing the amount of weeks necessary between some Awakenings allowing for sufficient room to be completed by the end of this year."

This is exactly what i thought, ppl freaking out about 5-6 months till their awakening. patience ppl its a virtue.

so does this mean warrior and vakyrie are being released tomorrow?

Posted

I guess the announcement only says some class awakenings.

Posted

Well said!! I have said it many times the same people threaten to quit every fkn patch!!! They look like fools when you see how many times they say same thing over and over and still come here and complain. If you dont like the game or are not happy with the patches JUST STOP PLAYING its that simple do you have nothing else in life to do??? 

I love the morons like you that actually want and encourage people to quit like it's a good thing for the game.  Must be another one of those life-skill only players that doesn't care if the game turns into a ghost town since they only play it as a single player horse training simulator anyways. 

Posted

I love the morons like you that actually want and encourage people to quit like it's a good thing for the game.  Must be another one of those life-skill only players that doesn't care if the game turns into a ghost town since they only play it as a single player horse training simulator anyways. 

Ya that is how I got 58 and 3rd wealth on server you hit it right on the head good job!! I stated what I did because like alot of people I am tired of the same people putting the game down with their toxic comments week after week yet still coming on here -----n I simply state if you hate everything so much than just quit! The game and this community for sure is better off without that type of person

Posted

Ya that is how I got 58 and 3rd wealth on server you hit it right on the head good job!! I stated what I did because like alot of people I am tired of the same people putting the game down with their toxic comments week after week yet still coming on here -----n I simply state if you hate everything so much than just quit! The game and this community for sure is better off without that type of person

We really don't need more people to quit. I can't speak for the other servers, but Orwen is really hurting for players. At least on the competitive front. A month ago there were about 7 power house guilds. Now there are 3. Seems like everyone is just collapsing as people leave. My guild has lost 15 people. Other guilds have been hit much harder.

Lets encourage people to stay please.

1 person likes this

Posted

If KaKao wasn't a bunch of inept, greedy, con-artists continually pulling bait and switch bullshit on their customers no one would be leaving toxic comments.

Apparently some of you people think everyone should either 1) silently bend over and accept everything KaKao's does or 2) quit.  

Sorry but I believe people have every right to speak up and complain when a company continually screws with them over the way KaKao has/is.  You can't cause any positive change if everyone just silently accepts everything they do or silently quits the game.  People have every right to be upset over this latest bait and switch bs.  

Posted

You'd be right if it wasn't hinted, repeatedly, that for balance reasons we'd be getting all the awakenings at once.

Then a sudden 180 degree turn later, balance is a non-issue, 1 awakening is release alongside a patch with content that's nearly impossible to do without awakenings and a boss that exclusively drops awakening weapons.

If you're going to complain we're whining, at least do everyone the favour and understand WHY we're "whining".

Whine away bro. People will always find something wrong in whatever they do. All I am saying is focus on the good the game has done. If you can't do that, then follow through with your empty threat of quitting. I am sure pearl abyss will miss you.

Posted

Whine away bro. People will always find something wrong in whatever they do. All I am saying is focus on the good the game has done. If you can't do that, then follow through with your empty threat of quitting. I am sure pearl abyss will miss you.

You're reading shit that simply isn't there and trying to make accusations based on that.

Please don't.

Posted

*sigh* Yet another moron that thinks it's a good thing the publisher is causing people to quit in frustration over their mismanagement of the game.  

We got guilds dying out and merging left and right and this clown wants to see even more people quit.  Brilliant.  9_9

Posted

If KaKao wasn't a bunch of inept, greedy, con-artists continually pulling bait and switch bullshit on their customers no one would be leaving toxic comments.

Apparently some of you people think everyone should either 1) silently bend over and accept everything KaKao's does or 2) quit.  

Sorry but I believe people have every right to speak up and complain when a company continually screws with them over the way KaKao has/is.  You can't cause any positive change if everyone just silently accepts everything they do or silently quits the game.  People have every right to be upset over this latest bait and switch bs.  

well not that you mention it. From an objective standpoint all you CAN DO is either comply or quit. 

In fact it says right there in their terms of service that you can terminate the agreement on your own free will and  if you contact them they will delete your account for you and everything. 

Posted

well not that you mention it. From an objective standpoint all you CAN DO is either comply or quit. 

I completely disagree.  The squeaky wheel gets the oil.  It happens in every game and we've already seen KaKao change course when confronted with enough complaints.  

For example: They nerfed DF, stated that it was intended nerf, and then when people kept complaining they reverted the nerf.  

More recently, as evidenced in this very thread, they adjusted their stance from releasing 1 class at a time to releasing the last few as pairs thanks to everyone voicing their displeasure.  

This mindset some of you have that anyone that dares criticizes the game (no matter how valid the complain may be) should either shut up or quit (because those are supposedly the only 2 choices) is dumb.  

I enjoy the game and just want to see them maintain the little shred of "balance" that game has so it doesn't turn into a ghost town in 6 months, but fuk me right?  

I'll loudly continue to voice my complaints whenever KaKao makes dumb decisions like this awakening release bs.  If it reaches a critical point where the cumulative effect of all their dumb decisions makes the game no longer fun to play, I'll quit.  Until then, I will continue to complain  because I want to prevent that point from happening.  I already see enough people quitting the game over RNG and boredom, I really don't want to see even more people quit because they have to spend 4 months getting stomped by people with awakenings while they wait.

Losing players is NEVER a good thing no matter how "toxic" you think their opinions are.

2 people like this

Posted

I completely disagree.  The squeaky wheel gets the oil.  It happens in every game and we've already seen KaKao change course when confronted with enough complaints.  

For example: They nerfed DF, stated that it was intended nerf, and then when people kept complaining they reverted the nerf.  

More recently, as evidenced in this very thread, they adjusted their stance from releasing 1 class at a time to releasing the last few as pairs thanks to everyone voicing their displeasure.  

This mindset some of you have that anyone that dares criticizes the game (no matter how valid the complain may be) should either shut up or quit (because those are supposedly the only 2 choices) is dumb.  

I enjoy the game and just want to see them maintain the little shred of "balance" that game has so it doesn't turn into a ghost town in 6 months, but fuk me right?  

I'll loudly continue to voice my complaints whenever KaKao makes dumb decisions like this awakening release bs.  If it reaches a critical point where the cumulative effect of all their dumb decisions makes the game no longer fun to play, I'll quit.  Until then, I will continue to complain  because I want to prevent that point from happening.  I already see enough people quitting the game over RNG and boredom, I really don't want to see even more people quit because they have to spend 4 months getting stomped by people with awakenings while they wait.

Losing players is NEVER a good thing no matter how "toxic" you think their opinions are.

I think you've completely misunderstood people that tell whiners to gtfo. You can complain as much as you want, because you paid for the game, but one thing is complaining with valid arguments as a customer, and another is just saying OMG P2W GAME SUX IMMA QUIT, which is what the majority of quitters (Which return within a short lapse of time) do.

Posted

I think you've completely misunderstood people that tell whiners to gtfo. You can complain as much as you want, because you paid for the game, but one thing is complaining with valid arguments as a customer, and another is just saying OMG P2W GAME SUX IMMA QUIT, which is what the majority of quitters (Which return within a short lapse of time) do.

There's a shockingly few amount of those kinda posts left on these forums, what're you talking about?

Posted

hmmm looks like I wasnt the only one

Posted

You guys are aware bi-weekly implies twice a week. what you mean to say is fortnightly or bi-monthly.

your aware bi-weekly actually means every 2 weeks right?

Posted

sigh.....i feel  like ppl dont get the point. 

So ill leave you with this quote from the movie avatar 

Killing the indigenous looks bad, but there's one thing shareholders hate more than bad press -- and that's a bad quarterly statement.

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Aethon

Exists a date for the witch/wizard awakenings? 

Posted

Killing the indigenous looks bad, but there's one thing shareholders hate more than bad press -- and that's a bad quarterly statement.

And I think most of us are waiting for quarter 3 figures to see if this investment into p2w and the staggering of awakenings was truly good for the investors.

Posted (edited)

Greetings Adventurers,

Today we are excited to announce new information on one of the most heavily requested and discussed content releases of Black Desert Online. As many of you are aware by now, at Gamescom, we announced the release for Awakenings. The content will be released on a bi-weekly basis starting with the Warrior class on August 31st, followed by the Sorceress on September 14th. We intend to release each awakening in 2 week intervals, this will allow time for any issues that may arise to be addressed and promote a smooth service. We will do our best to make sure that every class awakening can be released by the end of the year.

The initial plan was to start releasing the awakenings around the end of this year, but the plan has been adjusted from what we’ve originally intended due to high demand. As seen in other regions, these updates usually took some time and were made over several months. However, our developers, Pearl Abyss, have indicated they would like to bring the NA/EU region up to the most current version of Black Desert Online by the end of this year. This is to ensure all players from around the world are able to enjoy the same new content upon release. The idea of releasing every existing class awakening before next year is also in the same vein.

Coupled with the start of the Awakening Series, we will launch the Valencia Part 2 update which gives players several new features to explore including Muiquun, the land of outlaws, Arehaza Town within the Areha Palm Forest, the Aakman Temple and the Hysteria Ruins.

We are very pleased to be able to bring these contents to you very soon. Happy Awakenings!

Update: After hearing the concerns voiced by several players about the release dates extending into the end of the year, we'd like to clarify that some class Awakenings such as Witch / Wizard, Musa / Maehwa, and Ninja / Kunoichi will be released as a pair. This will assist in reducing the amount of weeks necessary between some Awakenings allowing for sufficient room to be completed by the end of this year.

WOW SUCH A FAVOR...

Just read the marked words... Then you can assume that all this announcement says nothing and promise nothing, each awakening will take whatever time needed as they used "would like", "want", "intend" words, not going to work anymore, we know about your dirty tactics already.

Updates took some time to be created, but 5 MONTHS NEEDED TO COPY THEM????, efficiency should be your company second name... You are not creating updates, you are just copying them into these servers... Just bad excuses to milk players even more.

I wonder what will you present in Gamescon next year, sea patch again? As you presented it like 9 months or a year before you plan on bringing it here, LOL.

Probably the stand was used previously in Korea, so just needed the 3 euros t-shirts and the volunteer cosplayers... Adecuate to the level of your company.

Edited by crosspath

Posted

Thanks to try to bring the eu/na version equal to the korean it must be a huge work.

Posted

Thanks to try to bring the eu/na version equal to the korean it must be a huge work.

Lol.

Posted

I m not loling i really thanks them, the game isn't 1 year old and we are about to have the same as asian ppl.

Posted

You were actually serious?

Wow.