• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Updated: Awakening Announcement

1,006 posts in this topic

Posted

It´s PA that decide when and what will be released in the patches.

It´s to bad that the awakenings are not released as initially intended (all at same time) but as I am not competing in the top 5% I am not to bothered about it. It will have very little effect my gameplay

It will have huge effects on your gameplay unless you're so casual that you aren't even past 50 yet and just do lifeskills and slowly level. Grind spots are going to be eaten up by everyone and their sister who have their weapon until everybody else rerolls, quits until theirs drops, or just permanently uninstalls. This isn't the same game as Korea, where people are polite. 

Posted

What a great time to be a Witch. I only need to wait half a year to start gearing up for a content that some classes gets in a few weeks.

Good luck staying competitive in PvP and PvE.

YlWYIAh.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Just to make sure: Are the awakenings for free?

And does

mean the Cashshop too?

Ofcourse they aren't free. Stupid question.

Posted

About the Warrior awakening... I only think in one thing.

I don't play warrior but felt compelled to FTFY.

Posted

Warriors are now officialy back.

Posted (edited)

12 classes x 2 weeks = 24 weeks of unbalanced PvE/PvP

Good thing Legion comes out in a few days and that I had planned to do months of AFK Lifeskills anyway

Edited by Karmek

Posted

Well... Time to level up my sorceress again.

Posted

I waited for five months Kunichi (I got the old versions of the KR at the beginning of this year, pre-awakenig buff) now has to wait 5 months and be PK by Warrior, Scor, Ranger, Berserk, Musa ..... will forget ....... I leave this game
I wish you all the patience in waiting for the awakening and balance classes: _

maybe this means we will get the damage patch we were suppose to start the game with.

Posted

It will have huge effects on your gameplay unless you're so casual that you aren't even past 50 yet and just do lifeskills and slowly level. Grind spots are going to be eaten up by everyone and their sister who have their weapon until everybody else rerolls, quits until theirs drops, or just permanently uninstalls. This isn't the same game as Korea, where people are polite. 

It will have no more effect then it is today. The very geared people that I do not compete against today and will not do tomorrow either will still be able to kill me over a spot if they want to.
The funny thing is that when people fight over the main spots in sausans/pirates which in reality leads to less grinding time, I just walk to a "not optimal" spot but are left alone and get more xp/hour then those always fighting over the mainspot. There are tons of places where you can grind if you just look around.

I will still be able to grind like I do today, I will still be able to do my T1 node wars like I do today, I will still be able to do my lifeskills like I do today etc etc

2 people like this

Posted

Some classes have  been 'dongering' for the last few months.. i don't see the difference now? now it will simply be another class until all awakenings come out. 

Right now if you are geared you can handle those classes if you are good. The damage output on awakenings is a lot higher, the abilities hit a lot harder then the current weapons. 

Right now even the strongest classes can't really "one hot" another geared player. But with awakenings they will literally be able to use one ability on another geared player and kill them. 

Look up any KR awakening 1v1 videos. Its literally who can 1 hit first. 

Posted (edited)

i play a Wizard.

GG Everyone, see you next year. (And witch/wizard awakenings aren't announced yet in KR.... i bet they release Dark elf Awakening before Wizard and Witch. )

Edited by silentgecko
2 people like this

Posted

Rip game balance. I'm a kunoichi lmfao my CHAKRAM won't be out til next year. I better see some buffs to combat this. However even with buffs I'm screwed lol. Might as well give up my kuno now and go back to warrior...

Posted

>We will do our best to make sure that every class awakening can be released by the end of the year

>If they do it bi-weekly then:
Warrior - Aug. 31st
Sorceress - Sept. 14th
Beserker - Sept. 28th
Ranger -Oct. 12th
Tamer -Oct. 26th
Valkyrie - Nov. 9th
Musa - Nov. 23rd
Maehwa - Dec. 7th
Ninja - Dec. 21st
Kunoichi - Jan 4th
Witch - Jan 18th
Wizard - Feb 1st
1 person likes this

Posted

good -----ing job buffing the already overpowered classes and giving us insanely delayed awakening weps LMAO 

so tamer/valk/kuno which are prob the worst pvp classes are getting their  awakenings in more than 2 months ?

you guys are clueless and pathetic 

2 people like this

Posted

good -----ing job buffing the already overpowered classes and giving us insanely delayed awakening weps LMAO 

so tamer/valk/kuno which are prob the worst pvp classes are getting their  awakenings in more than 2 months ?

I could agree with you on Kuno being one of the worst.. but valk and tamer? You mean classes that can manhandle other classes 1v1? God, you suck.

Posted

You guys are hilarious, you literally keep whining about everything, i spend my days lurking the forum while playing, just to gather as much information as possible to become good and everywhere i go i just see ranting cuz "muh we need buffs, muh classes are unblanced, muh awakening". Now that they realease the -----ing awekening you've been asking since the game -----ing came out, you are unhappy cuz "muh one every 2 weeks, rip game balance, i can't get what i want now so i'll just cry like a damn 3 years old baby". I agree that they could've gone with 1 class per week, but 2 weeks is actually good since in 1 week you can't see every aspect of the change, my optimal solution would have been to release like 3/4 per month but in one go, but hey that's still too much time ueh ueh...what you don't get is that it takes time to get the idea of what a change is doing.

Anyway i'm actually fine with this awekening schedule, warriors needed this update badly, they're by far the worst class atm. Sorceress are nerfed to shit aswell, after people ranted about they get killed easily in 1v1 (guess what guys that's sorceress job) and since their grinding is like one of the worst i have been coupling with when leveling all classes to 55 the awekening is needed even tho probably would make them kind of op for the time being, since they get more aoe and stuff. Ranger's awekening is way too soon, since the class position is one of the best on par with wizards and witches, even thos their forum keeps going like"we're not the best at PvP GvG RB PVE and Node Wars, we need buffs to be the best at everything, it's all kakao fault gonna quit". The rest of the releases are fine, since i think they got scheduled in the right way, leaving the best for last, since they had like the easiest gameplay until now. Anyway before posting an answer to this, please go to other subforums and verify yourself how the situation of the game is, then come and prove me wrong.

One last thing, servers have troubles, they got it, but you can't get everything at the same time, so if they delay the awekining you get mad because they broken the promises, if they don't fix the servers to give other things, you get mad anyway. I'm not really defending them, they are doing shitty decisions and i've been in disagreement with most of them, but sometimes you guys must chill the ----- out.

2 people like this

Posted

are getting their  awakenings in more than 6 months

Posted

You guys are aware bi-weekly implies twice a week. what you mean to say is fortnightly or bi-monthly.

You are aware Bi-Weekly Means Every other week right? People get paid in the USA (At most jobs) Bi-Weekly which means once every 2 weeks.....

are getting their  awakenings in more than 6 months

Actually if it's biweekly, Zerker will be at the end of September Ranger and Tamer are in the October. So far it looks as if they are releasing them like with KR's Order

Posted

YAY terrible game becomes more terrible yay!

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Aethon 

Really, I just spent the past month getting my ninja to level 58 (58.25% Apathetic8 - Croxus) and now basically I have to re roll again in order to stay competitive or get killed repeatedly for the next 4 months by every class that has its awakening?

I feel like you have seriously underestimated how important balance is to the player base. What possibly is the reason to release them bi weekly? I mean all of them are available apart from Wizard/Witch? This is suicide. I would much rather wait and release them all together.

Even in Russia they are releasing 4 per patch? Why is it different here? It makes absolutely no sense.

Posted

Personally, not fussed - loads of salt for mining in this thread though

but on the subject of bi-weekly... ALL dictionaries claim it to be once a fortnight or twice a week. No wonder English is so hard to learn - we can't even make up our own mind!!

Carry on with the throwing of toys outta prams ...

Posted

Disclaimer: I play a Warrior and have been since release with the awakening as my sole reason for even starting to play this game.

Still, this release system is beyond retarded. Are you kidding me? People have put in effort in characters based on promises you gave them. Plenty of people would've steered clear of Ninja/Kunoichi or Wizard/Witch had they known they would have to suffers months of PVP imbalance and meaningless waiting. And what are your reasons for this delay? Is this just another cash grab to force players to reroll and spend more money on "convenient" pearl shop weight limits and costumes?

And what's even worse; you are releasing the most overpowered, gamechanging awakenings first. Warriors, Sorcerers and Berserkers will absolutely demolish everyone else to the point where you will lose a huge amount of your playerbase. Again. 

This is so stupid.

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh well gg  6 months  of unbalanced game. 

oh so the game was balanced the 6 month befor? Nope not even close mate

Posted

@CM_Aethon 

Really, I just spent the past month getting my ninja to level 58 (58.25% Apathetic8 - Croxus) and now basically I have to re roll again in order to stay competitive or get killed repeatedly for the next 4 months by every class that has its awakening?

I feel like you have seriously underestimated how important balance is to the player base. What possibly is the reason to release them bi weekly? I mean all of them are available apart from Wizard/Witch? This is suicide. I would much rather wait and release them all together.

Even in Russia they are releasing 4 per patch? Why is it different here? It makes absolutely no sense.

Most people play Ranger and Sorc, anyway, so they won't complain... much. The rest of us who don't main one of the first four classes get shit on.

Posted

You are aware Bi-Weekly Means Every other week right? People get paid in the USA (At most jobs) Bi-Weekly which means once every 2 weeks.....

Actually if it's biweekly, Zerker will be at the end of September Ranger and Tamer are in the October. So far it looks as if they are releasing them like with KR's Order

Musa/Mehw  December Kuno Ninjia January   

Please pardon 5 months as everything goes well