• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Well RIP?

72 posts in this topic

Posted

Am I the only one completely deflated playing a witch/wiz right now? I knew my awakening would be last but I did not expect to have to wait until 2017 to play it.

Posted

Am I the only one completely deflated playing a witch/wiz right now? I knew my awakening would be last but I did not expect to have to wait until 2017 to play it.

It's not like you are not currently OP as ----- because you have had post awakening patch for Wiz/Witch's for like 2 months.

6 people like this

Posted

Youre playing the most op class rigth now in ANY FUKIN GAME. They buffed you for this... so... why RIP? QQ MUCH?

Posted

Youre playing the most op class rigth now in ANY FUKIN GAME. They buffed you for this... so... why RIP? QQ MUCH?

Wtf? lol are you a warrior?

Posted

2017?

According to the "new awakening every 2 weeks" rule, Wizard/Witch should get theirs on November 23rd.

Ninja/Kunoichi should get their on December 28th, so where is 2017 in those dates?

Posted

2017?

According to the "new awakening every 2 weeks" rule, Wizard/Witch should get theirs on November 23rd.

Ninja/Kunoichi should get their on December 28th, so where is 2017 in those dates?

Do u even maths bro.

3 people like this

Posted

2017?

Cmon Flip.... use that noggin

Posted

how does witch awakening go before ninja? Witch awakening in korea isnt even out yet.

Posted (edited)

I am only LVL 53 but till now I did not even look at the awakening. I am not into PvP but the mobs are killed very fast. I think it doesn't matter how many. I never need a potion.....

So I think I am far from rip 

I would prefer awakening plus 1000 weight limit :D

Edited by Lasalia

Posted

I am only LVL 53 but till now I did not even look at the awakening.

Well I'd be very surprised if you did, because you can't. It's not released yet anywhere.

Posted

We see everyone getting their awakening and we don't even have a gameplay vid yet..op witch or not is sad

1 person likes this

Posted

literally git gut 

Posted

Hilarious how ppl that say Wizard are op are ppl that im positive havent played wizard at all, like dude got killed by a random metorite and was Like "Thats It Wizards OP!!!"

Posted

Hilarious how ppl that say Wizard are op are ppl that im positive havent played wizard at all, like dude got killed by a random metorite and was Like "Thats It Wizards OP!!!"

i actually played witch.... easiest 2 days of my life. I think the game stopped opening cause it considered i was bored out of the fukin OPness..... 

Posted

Here I am, playing ninja, shitting on Wizards and witches and staying at 100% health. What about wiz/witch being OP?

2 people like this

Posted

Many witch/wizard users are utterly disappointed not in terms of power in-game but just for the simple fact that they'll be spamming the same skills over and over again until next year.

Posted

Our awakening will be durability mana drain bugfix, but even that we dont know when will be. All these questions left unanswered, a wizards life aint easy

Posted

How is this possible? This class(wiz/witch)is available from the launch and we have to wait to get our awakenings until 2017...Why the next release classes can get their awakenings before us?What it so difficult here?we wait too much for some info maybe a video and then we saw some shit pics with golems and we learn that this it will be part of our awakening...golems? yeah like so many other mmo...but after that i don't want to judge them for this idea...but i judge them for this rediculus big delay...i hope for something really special...

Posted

How is this possible? This class(wiz/witch)is available from the launch and we have to wait to get our awakenings until 2017...Why the next release classes can get their awakenings before us?What it so difficult here?we wait too much for some info maybe a video and then we saw some shit pics with golems and we learn that this it will be part of our awakening...golems? yeah like so many other mmo...but after that i don't want to judge them for this idea...but i judge them for this rediculus big delay...i hope for something really special...

Wizard/Witch came out after Musa/Maehwa for KR, no idea why they flipped it for NA/EU. As for Ninja/Kunoichi, the reason they got theirs first is because the idea(s) they had for Wizard/Witch's awakenings are/were difficult to implement. Presumably this means it'll be something new and unique, so I'm fine with the delay personally; better that than a boring, lackluster awakening that we'll have to live with forever.

Posted

I've started a Valk so that when the awakenings start I will at least get something new reasonably soon. I agree it's lame that nothing has really officially been said for witch awakening.

Valk uses same gem setup as witch at least.

Posted

Now, you can expect them by December. They've announced Ninja/Kuno, Witch/Wizard, and Musa/Maehwa will be released in pairs.

Posted (edited)

Wizard/Witch came out after Musa/Maehwa for KR, no idea why they flipped it for NA/EU. As for Ninja/Kunoichi, the reason they got theirs first is because the idea(s) they had for Wizard/Witch's awakenings are/were difficult to implement. Presumably this means it'll be something new and unique, so I'm fine with the delay personally; better that than a boring, lackluster awakening that we'll have to live with forever.

Look mate i prefer also to wait for something special new and unique as they say...and i'm fine to wait for that but you know that this delay born big expectations that i'm not sure if they can managed...I mean if they bring us a boring or uninspired awakening you know that many quit this class...Lets hope for some info to see things better.

Edited by Hopebringer

Posted (edited)

I'd prefer horse gear enchanting past +10, better carrots and using ultimate blizzard/meteor on horse as "awakening". And let us use horse skills on desert:p

Edited by Starflyer
1 person likes this

Posted

Look mate i prefer also to wait for something special new and unique as they say...and i'm fine to wait for that but you know that this delay born big expectations that i'm not sure if they can managed...I mean if they bring us a boring or uninspired awakening you know that many quit this class...Lets hope for some info to see things better.

Well of course, it could still end up being boring. But when you look at everything they've already done with no trouble on other awakenings/classes, they must be designing whole new mechanics for Wizard/Witch's so if nothing else it will at the very least be something fresh and different. In other words, it's just more likely to be something interesting with the delay, even if it's not a guarantee.

Posted

I will agree with zeph. We have plenty of time to check whether if it's good or not,literally I am searching google and forums to find if any new info or the trailer is out. Its the whole mystery About our awakening that is keeping hyped.