• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

It's all smoke and mirrors - failure after failure...

86 posts in this topic

Posted

And, once again, we have an entire thread of irrational, illogical and outright stupid claims.  Some of you people need to work real hard on your reading comprehension.

I have yet to see ANYONE that can point out a single lie told by this company. 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'm not arguing they LIED, I'm saying I'm dissapointed by their repeated instances of "wanting", "working on", "trying to", "our goal is" in regards to big problems/concerns of the community and it ending up the complete opposite. Or nothing happening at all, after months and months. 

Edited by SinfulSaint

Posted

My friend, consider this a cease and desist warning...
Just stop paying and most of all stop playing. 
Let your wallet do the talking...

Since i've stopped playing;
My wallet has been getting thicker and thicker...  
My biceps have gotten bigger since having to carry around a heavier wallet...
I've had more cash to spend on upgrading my computer (still not a super computer but i'm really happy with it now)...
I've had more time to spend with my partner...
My relationship has gotten even better then it was to begin with... 

i could continue with this list all day but i'll stop for tl;dr reasons.  

Yet, here you are. 

4 people like this

Posted

Wait we are still debating if the company said lies or not after the awakenings fiasco? LOL

BTW what are you doing here HELLO GAMES needs you in the No Mans Sky forums :D

True story. xD 

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm not arguing they LIED, I'm saying I'm dissapointed by their repeated instances of "wanting", "working on", "trying to", "our goal is" in regards to big problems/concerns of the community and it ending up the complete opposite. Or nothing happening at all, after months and months. 

and-yada-yada-yada-seinfeld-facts-20-pho

Posted

White knighting aside, we can all agree the publisher is shitty, the producers are uncreative, the cms are shallow.

Charge back, quitting, wait and see, or grumble, its already established at this point the sky really is falling. BDO can not seem to right itself with the player base, and can no longer return to its glory days.

How you choose to spend you time with(out) bdo is a personal decision at this point.

1 person likes this

Posted

I've had more cash to spend on upgrading my computer (still not a super computer but i'm really happy with it now)...

Seems like that your partner is not with you today...that's why you bother us with stupid posts?

Posted

Precisely... notice how i'm here and not ingame... Notice how i don't give a ----- if they ban this account. 
Notice how i speak up and speak out! 
Its called having lots of time on my hands since not playing their crappy game and i couldn't be happier.
Also i feel happy knowing some people may Liston (but prolly wont) to me and become happier people themselves... spreading the love in the most toxic places of the world :) 

Yea, you come back to spread your own toxicity.  What's the matter?  You can't find another game as good as BDO to play?

Posted

She was, but i wore her out... 
She needs to rest and recharge ;) 

She is a battery? Or needs battery?

Posted

People still bother to answer to plunge? LoL. 

8 people like this

Posted

However if you are looking for a better mmorpg to play then BDO, keep your eyes on:

https://www.crowfall.com/en/

and 

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/ 

and i shall see you at their launch my friend :) 

Oh look, the hype brigade has begun the drumbeat for the Next Big Thing That Will Be Totally Different, Until It Turns Out To Be A Cash-Grabbing Lying Disappointment Like All The Others.

I'll give you this much, your refusal to learn from past experience is impressive.

1 person likes this

Posted

Weird.

All of these things have happened to me the entire time I've been playing because I don't do stupid s**t like prioritize a video game over my real life.

1 person likes this

Posted

Not seeing any lie here, I think Google has an online dictionary you can use to look up the meaning of the words and phrases in bold. :)

I do actually agree with the majority of your posts on this forum but this one I cannot. Surely you can see that if a company publicly announces their intentions, makes everyone BUY the game based on those intentions and then changes their initial plan completely, that's a set up for your stocks to down. 

I can tell you now that my company provides infrastructure to hedge funds and if we EVER went back on our intentions, we can say goodbye to our money.

If I went to a client and said, "We plan to install this, that, this, that" and then on the the day on installation, we go "actually we can only provide 'this'" imagine how that makes my company look?

1 person likes this

Posted

My wallet has been getting thinner, and thinner.
My biceps haven't even changed once, because carrying a heavy wallet does nothing.
I've had more cash to spend on upgrading my computer, and I probably can't run a new final fantasies game.
I've had more time to spend with my anime waifu.
My relationship is pretty much the same. 

Fixed.

Also leave, you doofus. :^)

Here's the door, take it.

Don't let it smack your rump, and ruin the wallet in the progress by it STEER SWING! 

[Have fun on the video-game development.]

Posted

People still bother to answer to plunge? LoL. 

I like that Plunge replies to every posts, but... I think Plunge reached a level so high, he could prove you that Valks Cry arent p2w! How ? "Because there is RNG involved therefore you can still fail, so it's still not P2W if you don't have instant PEN !" Edana boxes arent p2w ! "Because RNG it doesnt guarantee you Kzarka, whatever item you want, instantly"

Also, source. : )

Plunge is a fierce opponent !

2 people like this

Posted

Not seeing any lie here, I think Google has an online dictionary you can use to look up the meaning of the words and phrases in bold. :)

ha pathetic... Sad human is sad. Good luck

Weird.
All of these things have happened to me the entire time I've been playing because I don't do stupid s**t like prioritize a video game over my real life.

The triceps muscle mass can get to 2,3x the biceps size...never forget

Posted

The triceps muscle mass can get to 2,3x the biceps size...never forget

latest?cb=20150208023956

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Wait we are still debating if the company said lies or not after the awakenings fiasco? LOL

BTW what are you doing here HELLO GAMES needs you in the No Mans Sky forums :D

What Plunge means is he wants specific proof on these exact lies.  Any proven lies about other issues he will obviously ignore.

However, if you took the time to research it and catch them red handed the argument would change to something else and your efforts would be useless because facts and logic don't mean anything to trolls.

Edited by 2Cents

Posted

Sorry to bother you :D one last question out of curiosity do you consider a good move the current awakening release plan?  

I don't PvP that much so I doubt my opinion is worth that much on whether it's a good change. My PvP is mainly for node wars, but I honestly think this is a good change. Why? Because it allows them to fix the bugs and problems one at a time. As with every MMO or game in existence, there are bugs which can only be found by having a large player-base actively playing the game. If they released ALL awakenings at the same time they'd be flooded with bugs and after not fixing them all within a week the forums would erupt, once again, claiming that Daum lied or that they're incompetent. With this release schedule it allows them to focus on one or a few classes at a time and ensure that each release is stable or as bug free as possible.

Of course there's also the fact of some people re-rolling and buying cash shop items but there's nothing wrong with this as they need to keep the lights on. Don't agree with the release schedule? Then don't spend money. I'd much rather have awakenings released over a 6 month period and to have the bugs fixed then to have them all released at the same time and have bugs and imbalance for 6 months.

Also, once again the forums are making assumptions before the patch has happened. How do we know PvP will be imbalanced? Because of how it is in Korea? Didn't they make this same assumption with dyes? Costumes? We don't know what Daum will due to ensure that PvP remains balanced (or as balanced as it is now)

White knighting aside, we can all agree the publisher is shitty, the producers are uncreative, the cms are shallow.

No, we can't. I swear if one more person starts to claim to speak for the entire community then I'm going to do the same and I hope you and the others don't tell me not to speak for the community.

The publisher is great and a lot more competent then EME or Nexon.

The developers have provided a game that is not only unique and interesting, but doesn't force players into PvE and PvP.

The CMs are also rather impartial and I haven't seen them choose sides or ruin the forums like with EME did.

Charge back, quitting, wait and see, or grumble, its already established at this point the sky really is falling. BDO can not seem to right itself with the player base, and can no longer return to its glory days.

Must be a different game that had tripled its revenue in Q2....

How you choose to spend you time with(out) bdo is a personal decision at this point.

Seeing as some of the QQers are still here complaining and others have returned from a hiatus, I'd say they're quite happy with the game. :) 

Precisely... notice how i'm here and not ingame... Notice how i don't give a ----- if they ban this account. 
Notice how i speak up and speak out! 
Its called having lots of time on my hands since not playing their crappy game and i couldn't be happier.
Also i feel happy knowing some people may Liston (but prolly wont) to me and become happier people themselves... spreading the love in the most toxic places of the world :) 

So correct me if I'm wrong here, you don't play the game and hate the publisher. You complain about them non-stop but still continue to use their services. You've claimed before they they censor people, yet here you are voicing your opinion without any issue. If I may, I'd like you to answer this question.

Do you think it's fair for someone to eat at McDonalds every single day, complain how it's making them fat and then claim that it's all McDondald's fault? :) 

We plan to install this, that, this, that"

That's not what happened though, they stated quite clearly that there was a chance that they wouldn't release all the class awakenings at the same time. They merely said that they'd like to release it all at the same time, but if there was something preventing this then they wouldn't.

It's mor elike a company saying "We'd like to install super fast broadband in your area soon" and you then calling up the next day and saying "Yo, where's my internet?"

What Plunge means is he wants specific proof on these exact lies.  Any proven lies about other issues he will obviously ignore.

Not at all, a lie is quite obvious to see. I want proof of each lie, otherwise like OP, it's just a lie from the user. Saying "well technically they didn't lie" is quite clearly stating that they didn't lie. Users claiming that they lied and then either refusing to show me the lie or not bothering to link the lie shows quite clearly that they're just complaining because they have nothing better to do. A lie is quite easy to prove. :) 

However, if you took the time to research it and catch them red handed the argument would change to something else and your efforts would be useless because facts and logic don't mean anything to trolls.

Not at all, if someone can show me a lie that Daum has made then I'll concede the argument (on that lie that is, just because they lied for one thing doesn't mean they lied for everything). It's very illogical to keep claiming that people refuse to see facts and logic when you yourself have ignored facts and logic because they prove you wrong.

Learn to deal with being wrong and others thinking differently to you. :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

As for using their services ... i -----ing payed for them when i purchased my copy of the game so i'll use and abuse it as i see fit. 

FYI you don't actually purchase a copy of the game, you purchase a provisional access license that can be revoked for violating your contract.

I mean, it's your life and I'm not telling you how to conduct yourself but... you don't actually own anything, none of us players do.

Posted

Allow me to correct you: 

i just don't give a ----- about them removing my post and banning me as i can just spoof a mac address and log on through a free wifi and use another email to log in. 

If you didn't care, you wouldn't make a post stating that you didn't care. Also, have you tried not breaking the rules? Other people seem to have mastered how to voice their opinion without breaking the rules. :) 

As for making an account over and over just to keep posting on the forums of a game who's publisher you hate, I just feel very sorry for you. 

As for using their services ... i -----ing payed for them when i purchased my copy of the game so i'll use and abuse it as i see fit. 

You paid for the game actually, not the forums. :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

which was the point at which i stopped caring. 

If you stopped caring then you'd have stopped making accounts though. You'd have been able to move on with your life if you didn't care. So really, you care a lot about being banned which makes me very happy. :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

Fool me once shame on you! Fool me twice shame on me... 
I'll give any company one chance... (sadly i gave PA and Daum three... shame on me for the last two of those chances :( ) 

At some point, you have to recognize that the all companies that have made big-budget MMORPGs in the last 5-10 years have had to make major adjustments to their business model to survive.

This isn't about any individual company. It's about how much it costs to make a game like this, compared to the size of the playerbase they can draw in and the amount of cash those players are willing to spend in the absence of any real pressure to do so.

1 person likes this

Posted

Do you guys realize Plunge is just a troll right?

Posted

Do you guys realize Plunge is just a troll right?

I can imagine with the game dying at such a rapid pace, a scenario where Plunge is all alone in an empty BDO server channel, literally the only player logged in, wandering around mumbling to himself how amazing this game is...lol. 

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0