• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Black Desert Online wins best Gamescom Booth and MMO (mmogames)

40 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

thats typical amerika thinking in this thread.

I bet most people are just mad cause the show was in german.

The Blackdesert Show was nice, and since gamescom i see hundrets of new players ingame.

and they announced more stuff then other games.

Gamescom 2016 BDO announced/showed:

New 5vs5 battlefield

Awakening classes

Sea fights

new Dark Elf class comming this year

Tell me one game wo announced 4 content updates on gamescom. Thats like WOW would announce all addons released yet, back in 2007 gamescom.

I dont understand the hate of this International community.

Edited by JuicyJanna
1 person likes this

Posted

Did the booth feature a hair salon?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yeh well, maybe it is the best MMO, but thing is those who did reviews didn't play it on our servers, most likely, but just did tests at gamescom, so they've no idea how terrible Kakao is as a publisher of this amazing game.

Edited by YoMa

Posted

Tell me one game wo announced 4 content updates on gamescom. Thats like WOW would announce all addons released yet, back in 2007 gamescom.

Sarcasm? I don't think you want to compare the size of WoW and BDO expansions.

Posted (edited)

I'm not surprised it would win. I mean even though its got a C-tier publisher and a lot of quirks its still the best thing out there right now. Sadly.

Edited by Luciferia
2 people like this

Posted

John_Hammond_8946.jpg

Posted

Best MMO – Black Desert Online

If there was one genre that was lacking in representation this year it would be MMOs. The usual MMORPGs you’ve come to expect were there of course. World of Warcraft, FFXIV, as well as MMOGs like World of Tanks. All of their booths were impressively large, but what they really lacked was any new content. This is where Black Desert Online was able to take the lead. With amazing new naval based gameplay and a massive expansion that will be underwater and make the world much larger. When it came to MMOs at Gamescom, Black Desert Online was without a doubt the best.

Naval gameplay??? Underwater??? What the ----- are they talking about. We probably won't be seeing this shit for months. Kinda bullshit when they just show the KR version of the game. #2017awakenings

Posted

Naval gameplay??? Underwater??? What the ----- are they talking about. We probably won't be seeing this shit for months. Kinda bullshit when they just show the KR version of the game. #2017awakenings

Not 2017 for the awakenings now. They recently said they would do pairs for the musa/maehwa, ninja/kunoichi, wizard/witch because you know, they can't release multiple awakenings at once...

Posted

Not 2017 for the awakenings now. They recently said they would do pairs for the musa/maehwa, ninja/kunoichi, wizard/witch because you know, they can't release multiple awakenings at once...

hmm so i guess that puts the last awakening release in December? Well I guess that goes from sucking ultra incredibly bad to only sucking incredibly bad. 

Posted

how much did they pay for this article?

probably their whole server maintenance budget , because servers are laggy as shit this week.

This is funny, I'm pretty sure Blizzard and Square Enix could have gone overboard and made a booth the size of a building if they wanted to. 

i guess their priorities are in developping a game instead of hyping it with lies and deception

Posted

Has to be best booth. Those were our p2w cash money.

And they gave away FREE TEE SHIRTS, that THEY BOUGHT, with OUR P2W CASH !

Did the booth feature a hair salon?

Some people lost hair sooo, i guess it was two in one.

Posted

And they gave away FREE TEE SHIRTS, that THEY BOUGHT, with OUR P2W CASH !

Some people lost hair sooo, i guess it was two in one.

gimmie that P2W cash. :^)

Posted

In b4 salt

too late

Posted

gimmie that P2W cash. :^)

It's gone in tee shirts : |

Posted

It's gone in tee shirts : |

Shmuck. :^(