• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Help I don't know what to do now (BAD RNG)

39 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It's bad enough I don't get any boss gear from any boss drop nor night vendor.

But I tried 8 times trying to Duo my Liverto Longsword and its at 0 durability now. Its true... I have a 63 failstacks character from trying to DUO a Liverto Longsword. I got impatient and just buy all the sharps in the market with the money spend at Sausan and pirates. But a lot of people are telling me to save that for TET. I say screw it I'm using this for a TRI because ALL I WANT IS A TRI PLEASEEEEEEEEEE.

Finally managed to duo it after 37 failstacks and then it failed a tri with the 63 failstacks. Now I don't know what else to do with this game. I'm thinking of selling everything that I have just to get a Tri Liverto longsword just so I can be somewhat useful in node wars. I'm already useless as it is being a Valkyrie but this is just way to frustrating for me to continue playing.

Edited by Gumo

Posted (edited)

wowowow 63 dont waste it on a duo

mate, just be patient and get a alt to 35 stack and try duo there

Edited by Hikikomori

Posted

Welcome to Black Desert! Sorry to hear about your bad RNG, just keep trying is all you can do. Go back to grinding sausans/pirates for money and repeat. All I can say. GG life

Posted

I'M DONE TRYING GUYS

RNG is telling me its probably a good idea that I stop playing this game.

So doing that would not be a bad idea.kqBatqS.jpg

Posted

lol, imagine being on one of my chars shoes. +7-+8 had failstack of 25, got up to 40. Luckily it was a cheap weapon.

Posted

Its actually difficult to get a failstack that large, you should absolutely save it for a TET. I know its frustrating to fail, but the system in BDO isnt about rushing to the finish.

Just focus on repairing your durability to full, then worry about upgrading to TRI again, but on another character.

Posted

Just spent a ton of money trying to enhance my liverto as well. If I had known all of my money would go down the drain, I wouldn't have even bothered trying to enhance it; I would have saved up some more money for failstacks instead. Now my liverto is a 0 maximum durability and I'm back to square one.

Posted

You gotta look at it from the bright side. Getting a failstack like that isnt easy. You can use that stack for tet later. Ive been through this to but on my dagger luckely. I build two 30+ stacks from 20up on a pri dagger. Just get 20 stacks and try again on that liverto

Posted (edited)

I have 22, 26, 33 and 41 stack after failing TRI 8 times then failing back to duo 18 times. I spent almost all I had and I am still not TRI on single weapon (I lost DUO on offhand and 2 armor pieces as well trying to get that TRI). That is my only 55+ character. I am still playing.

Apparently you have 195 AP lvl 58 plum as well by your own words and you dont even play valky anymore? So what are you on about with being "somewhat useful" exactly?

Just spent a ton of money trying to enhance my liverto as well. If I had known all of my money would go down the drain, I wouldn't have even bothered trying to enhance it; I would have saved up some more money for failstacks instead. Now my liverto is a 0 maximum durability and I'm back to square one.

I had failstacks and all I got was more failstacks and PRI at 13 dura. Stacks are not a guarantee for anything.

Edited by Kat

Posted

Don't use that character to enchant and find an alt with more luck to do it.  I had the same problem, failed Duo and Tri repeatedly on my main and noticed my Plum was the go to character for anything RNG.  Got Tri with 28 stacks.

I'm convinced some characters have more base luck than others.  Try fail stacking with Reblath, AFK fishing and night vendor to test.  My Plum is a champ in all those things, FS easily up to 18, gets a ton of relics, and actually get less armor stones from night vendor rolls.

Posted

U know in every bad thing is a good thing? so make on an alt tri then with 68 tet so u win in the end 68 failstacks is not easy to get

Posted (edited)

But I tried 8 times trying to Duo my Liverto Longsword and its at 0 durability now. Its true... I have a 63 failstacks character from trying to DUO a Liverto Longsword. I got impatient and just buy all the sharps in the market with the money spend at Sausan and pirates. But a lot of people are telling me to save that for TET. I say screw it I'm using this for a TRI because ALL I WANT IS A TRI PLEASEEEEEEEEEE.

Finally managed to duo it after 37 failstacks and then it failed a tri with the 63 failstacks. Now I don't know what else to do with this game. I'm thinking of selling everything that I have just to get a Tri Liverto longsword just so I can be somewhat useful in node wars. I'm already useless as it is being a Valkyrie but this is just way to frustrating for me to continue playing.

I got my tri liverto on 67 stack, tri kzarka on 51 stack :o

I thought you was playing Maewa?

*Before anyone says OMG you tri a liverto on 67... you have to waste 300m and 1-2 weeks playing before you can actually make that statement". I feel the OP pain. I hate it "OMG you so lucky to fail!!!!!" The same character I failed a tri MOS on 45 and got it on 46.

Sometimes it isnt RNG, it is just persistence which is -----ing retarded. I wouldn't even tri an ogre ring on my main with a 200 fs.

Edited by Mountain Hound

Posted

all the posts like this and guildies -----ing about 20-30 fails to get up to tri... i am just buying mine.

Posted (edited)

If it makes you feel better I got to 43 fail stacks on a +10 grunil gloves.

Might have been more but I repaired it, sold it and bought a +15 pair.

Edited by bakimono

Posted (edited)

I have 22, 26, 33 and 41 stack after failing TRI 8 times then failing back to duo 18 times. I spent almost all I had and I am still not TRI on single weapon (I lost DUO on offhand and 2 armor pieces as well trying to get that TRI). That is my only 55+ character. I am still playing.

Apparently you have 195 AP lvl 58 plum as well by your own words and you dont even play valky anymore? So what are you on about with being "somewhat useful" exactly?

I had failstacks and all I got was more failstacks and PRI at 13 dura. Stacks are not a guarantee for anything.

Thing is I'm so bored of this game that I need to start playing by Valkyrie again and its not just Valkyrie but warrior. This game is too boring to continue playing and I need to find ways to entertain myself.

zF3Oknj.jpg

Btw I got both Tri weapon on my liverto and offhand with 30 failstacks first try. This game is to unpredictable and you don't know what the ----- is going to happen next. They might have had just nerf enchanting for a few days to earn them extra cash from the p2w, you might not even know it. As they did with enchanting reblath. Getting a succesful enchant on a reblath is so much easier now than it was before.

I watch videos of KR getting good 20+ failstacks on a +12 / +13 reblath and doing that now is impossible.

Edited by Gumo

Posted

uhm.... bad luck is one thing, but if you find the game so boring, why are you forcing yoyrself to play it? :\

1 person likes this

Posted

move along just another impatient player wanting it all neow! instead of working for it.

Be honest op. tell everyone how many games have you stopped playing because once you got all end game gear you quit....please do tell.

Posted

I just failed 2 attempts on getting a PRI tree spirit belt with 30 failstacks.

Can I have a hug pls??

Posted

2 Bill plus on my main Liverto it's at duo again now.. TET on the ah is just 1.5 mill.

I did the very right thing of buying a TRI Liverto from the market to use as backup. Best decision ever as now I can fail all time and I still have a TRI Liverto to use.

Posted (edited)

Thing is I'm so bored of this game that I need to start playing by Valkyrie again and its not just Valkyrie but warrior. This game is too boring to continue playing and I need to find ways to entertain myself.

None put a gun to your head and forced you to play.

Btw I got both Tri weapon on my liverto and offhand with 30 failstacks first try.

And you are still -----ing and moaning.

This game is to unpredictable and you don't know what the ----- is going to happen next.

We all know that but see my first point. If you cant stand the way the game is none forces you to play, dont expect anything to change. Throwing a temper tantrum wont help you one bit in this.

Edited by Kat

Posted

uninstall BDO and play a better single player game. There are plenty of them out there.

Posted

Don't use that character to enchant and find an alt with more luck to do it.  I had the same problem, failed Duo and Tri repeatedly on my main and noticed my Plum was the go to character for anything RNG.  Got Tri with 28 stacks.

I'm convinced some characters have more base luck than others.  Try fail stacking with Reblath, AFK fishing and night vendor to test.  My Plum is a champ in all those things, FS easily up to 18, gets a ton of relics, and actually get less armor stones from night vendor rolls.

Sadly, this ^^

Posted (edited)

move along just another impatient player wanting it all neow! instead of working for it.

Be honest op. tell everyone how many games have you stopped playing because once you got all end game gear you quit....please do tell.

Actually I don't quit games especially MMO to often or this early. So please stop accusing people of things you don't know. Its easy to accused people of things when your hiding behind a computer, we get it.

None put a gun to your head and forced you to play.

And you are still -----ing and moaning.

We all know that but see my first point. If you cant stand the way the game is none forces you to play, dont expect anything to change. Throwing a temper tantrum wont help you one bit in this.

Is it wrong to find ways to entertain myself so I can continue playing the game? You don't have to tell other people to quit because nobody is forcing them to play.

Yes I still ----- and moan, its what I do till I get what I want. You have over 5000 post, so I'm assuming your one of those Daum teacher's pet who proudly tell other players to stop -----ing every time Daum implement something that people don't like? like the p2w? okay I get it but that is not how the world works. I suggest going outside instead of spending your time on the forums.

I don't expect anything to change because the developer is trash. People are starting to realized it and quit the game.

Edited by Gumo

Posted

Is it wrong to find ways to entertain myself so I can continue playing the game? You don't have to tell other people to quit because nobody is forcing them to play.

I just remind them of that shocking fact when they whine how bored they are.

Yes I still ----- and moan, its what I do till I get what I want.

You wont get anything that way here, RNG doesnt give a shit about your shenanigans.  

You have over 5000 post, so I'm assuming your one of those Daum teacher's pet who proudly tell other players to stop -----ing every time Daum implement something that people don't like? like the p2w? okay I get it but that is not how the world works. I suggest going outside instead of spending your time on the forums.

I am one of those people who were on this forum long before your kind came along to whine. And no, I do not tell people to quit over something they dont like, I tell them to find something they do like about the game. I just have very little patience with spoiled brats like you stomping their foot and crying how bored they are. I spend enough time outside, hence I know how the world works and that you have to invest effort and sometimes deal with the failure instead of -----ing and moaning and expecting to get everything served because you are a spoiled little princess. Maybe its time for you to go outside a bit, see how the life works and grow up.

1 person likes this

Posted

It takes a certain "Finesse".