• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[POLL] Most/Least played classes

Class popularity ranking   595 votes

1. 1. What are some of the most common classes at the moment?

• Sorceress
    • Warrior
    • Ninja/Kunoichi
    • Ranger
    • Wizard/Witch
    • Berserker
    • Musa/Maehwa
    • Tamer
    • Valkyrie
  2. 2. What is the most played class at the moment?

• Sorceress
    • Warrior
    • Ninja/Kunoichi
    • Ranger
    • Wizard/Witch
    • Berserker
    • Musa/Maehwa
    • Tamer
    • Valkyrie
  3. 3. What is the least played class at the moment?

• Sorceress
    • Warrior
    • Ninja/Kunoichi
    • Ranger
    • Wizard/Witch
    • Berserker
    • Musa/Maehwa
    • Tamer
    • Valkyrie

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

As there doesn't appear to be any official or fan based statistics here is a poll to probe the current statistic a bit.

Word on the forums has it that some classes are clearly overused but people can't seem to agree over which ones shine under the sun and which ones are left to accumulate dust on the shelves.

The first poll is multiple choices to give us a vague ranking of popularity while the second and third polls are more specific to get a clear idea of the top and bottom respectively.

Some classes may be used more often at the higher levels of PvP warfare while others are more to the cutesy/collectibles enthusiasts' tastes. Feel free to clarify your opinions in the thread.

Edited by Dividiacus

Posted

Ranger is the most player class as it's a class that's easy to play and has the fastest grind. Valkyrie is the least played class because it's an immobile tank, though valk is underrated and very strong in 1v1 and smaller skirmishes

Posted

Most played base on experience while pvping over and over, wizard. 

Least, warrior. Unlike the Valk that can move sideways, we warriors cant... wtf?

Posted

Well just going on the players in my guild it's Ninjas, Rangers and Sorcs mostly played followed by a handful of Wizards. 

I would love folks to pick a few more classes but when Rangers and Wizards  are easier to farm with and Ninjas being flavour of the month I doubt it. As for the game world though it's seems to be always Rangers or Bladers I seem to come across. 

Posted

Most played? Ranger, easy. Every other or third person I see is carrying a bow, so easy to spot. Uno server.

valkyrie is the least played by wide margin I would say. I love my little valkyrie - I have since release as my main. The only one in my guild played with any frequency and at 56, she is stealthy good, as maybe she can't kill as fast, but can easily solo tons of mobs in PvE and annoy the crap out of people in PvP, especially 1 on 1 long enough to frustrate them and either win or easily float away.

Posted

I can't really answer your poll since I don't know. I can tell you I play Ranger, Valkyrie, Tamer, Kuno more or less in that order. And I just made a sorc last night and am going to make a witch after.

Posted

Most played  - Ranger.

Least Played - Valkyrie

Posted

Okay, pretty obvious why asking for perception of which class is the most played/least played, it covers also non forum users because we actually see them in game, I would've add also a "which class do you play" to infeere some more datas.

Most played: probably rangers, sorc, wiz/witch, but ninja/kuno are growing fast in numbers

Least Played: it's a game of 3 between Valks, Warriors and Tamers - with Tamers being more but not comparable to the other classes, Warrior are however growing in numbers because of class hopping, so Valks is probably fated to be least played class.

For the records: Valk here.

Posted

Ranger feels like the most played class. It's a top class for farming&grinding and that's pretty much what this game is all about. Also easy to play(but hard to master ofc).

Witch and sorc feels almost as popular as ranger. Big amount of Ninjas to. Likely because of the archetype.

Valkyrie seems like the least played class. My guild had a lot of valks when the game started. Now we're down to 1 guy lol. It's think the lack of mobility, lack of range and sometimes static gameplay, really frustrates people. Just not that rewarding to play a class with traditional tank attributes in this game that favours speed and burst. Warrior used to be about as rare as valk, but now they're popping up everywhere.

Posted

sorc main and ranger for fieldboss

Posted

You can't mix ninja/kunoichi and musa/maehwa.

In both cases the male counterpart is much stronger and much more played than the female version.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ninja and Kuno by far most played class, see them every where.

lest played class is Valkyrie and Berzerker, hasnt changed since release.

Posted

Ninja and Kuno by far most played class, see them every where.

lest played class is Valkyrie and Berzerker, hasnt changed since release.

zerker? theres so many of them....

Posted

Yeah there's alot of bersekers it's one of the strongest classes in the game aswell.

Posted

witch / wizard definitely most played class 

least played that actually goes outside of town and is not a lifeskiller is probably tamer along with maehwa 

Posted

Ranger / Valk

/thread

Posted

Most played Ranger aka brain dead class.

Least played Valk, Warrior's waifu.

Posted

tfw you play the most pleb class

whatever tho ranger r sexiest 

Posted (edited)

I would've add also a "which class do you play" to infeere some more datas.

Yeah I didn't want to bloat the OP with too many polls and the max allowed is 3 anyway but I'm definitively going to make a poll like that later on. As you put it tho it would only probe the forum users, who may be favoring some classes the other players don't. This one is more vague, but objective at the same time.

Edited by Dividiacus

Posted

In both cases the male counterpart is much stronger and much more played than the female version.

This

Posted

Yeah I didn't want to bloat the OP with too many polls and the max allowed is 3 anyway but I'm definitively going to make a poll like that later on. As you put it tho it would only probe the forum users, who may be favoring some classes the other players don't. This one is more vague, but objective at the same time.

A good poll is good poll. Like this one, because it's subjective but will probably give out objective results, it's well presented. Our player sensations about what happens around us are important, ofc some data to compare the results against would be literally gold, but doubt Kakao or whatever it's called now will ever share. 

Nice job !

Posted

true poll

Posted

I will correct that in the next poll I do. I'm not familiar with those classes and assumed they were the same as the Wizard/Witch dichotomy. Are they really that different in role and playstyle?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0