• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What to do with my superior gear?

178 posts in this topic

Posted

Yesterday I was a player with pri gear, so one of the many losers in the game. Now I have tri, and I'm comparatively competitive player. And I have a problem with this, because there is no competition in Black Desert. What to do with my gear? To go in the instanced battleground, where the win of a random team depends on a RNG zerg, and the losers lose nothing? I can play there even without a gear, and that will change nothing in general, not to mention I really do not care about my team, as it is completely random.

To fight in some siege? It is a team work. In fact the only kind of team work in that game. And my gear and skills as a player are not so important. If we win, we win as a team, if we lose, too.

To do some PvE? There are no challenging bosses for party. The existing world bosses are RNG zerg.

To PK random people or to ask them for friendly duels, because the open world PvP is completely screwed?

So, I have the gear, and nothing to do with it. You may say that I shall farm for even better gear, but then I will get to the same problem. Why I need that gear anyway?

12 people like this

Posted

Melt it

6 people like this

Posted

Just Declare on big guilds and go to their homechannels. Its ez to pick a fight

4 people like this

Posted

go do whatever the ----- you want to...

3 people like this

Posted

Just Declare on big guilds and go to their homechannels. Its ez to pick a fight

My guild already did it :)

Posted

Sue the game for insulting you for being too easy.

2 people like this

Posted

My guild already did it :)

so what are you complaining about? You can do sieges and you can roam for wartargets...

Posted (edited)

Or you can help others Git Gud. There are so manny things to do. But nothing relevant. This game has a problem and hope they fix it some time "Soon".

Edited by Myke

Posted

go do whatever the ----- you want to...

Well I want some challenging boss for a party, with some PvP for the right to raid it. So meaningful open world PvE and PvP. Also I want some kind of tournament where I can show my gear and skills as a player, in 1vs1 and party vs party fights. But there are no such things in the Black Desert.

Sue the game for insulting you for being too easy.

I can in fact, but it is very doubtful I will win the case, so why to waste my money?

1 person likes this

Posted

I dyed my unenchanted Fortuna armour today, in which im supremely swift. At this points that's all the effort this game warrants.

Posted

Yesterday I was a player with pri gear, so one of the many losers in the game. Now I have tri, and I'm comparatively competitive player. And I have a problem with this, because there is no competition in Black Desert. What to do with my gear? To go in the instanced battleground, where the win of a random team depends on a RNG zerg, and the losers lose nothing? I can play there even without a gear, and that will change nothing in general, not to mention I really do not care about my team, as it is completely random.

To fight in some siege? It is a team work. In fact the only kind of team work in that game. And my gear and skills as a player are not so important. If we win, we win as a team, if we lose, too.

To do some PvE? There are no challenging bosses for party. The existing world bosses are RNG zerg.

To PK random people or to ask them for friendly duels, because the open world PvP is completely screwed?

So, I have the gear, and nothing to do with it. You may say that I shall farm for even better gear, but then I will get to the same problem. Why I need that gear anyway?

SO you play this mmo like a single player game and now you want even a way to pvp like a single player? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted (edited)

so what are you complaining about? You can do sieges and you can roam for wartargets...

The wars are kind of pointless. As an example - before few days I met some member of an enemy guild. I asked him, will we fight? He answered: Why, we will lose and win nothing? So we did not. There are few similar cases with other guild mates. And this week we farmed Kzarka in a party with enemy guild members, to avoid the collateral damage.

As for the sieges, we do them, we have two nodes. Probably soon we will attack a castle (well it is doubtful we will win, but we will try), if we fix some internal issues. But as I say, one person is not very important in the sieges, as it is really a team work.

Edited by Ikcen

Posted

Well I want some challenging boss for a party, with some PvP for the right to raid it. So meaningful open world PvE and PvP. Also I want some kind of tournament where I can show my gear and skills as a player, in 1vs1 and party vs party fights. But there are no such things in the Black Desert.

I can in fact, but it is very doubtful I will win the case, so why to waste my money?

sounds like BDO isn't the game for you then....

1 person likes this

Posted

SO you play this mmo like a single player game and now you want even a way to pvp like a single player? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did I? So what kind of multiplayer features provides that so called "MMO".

sounds like BDO isn't the game for you then....

And is it the game for you? A simple question. What will you do with your gear?

Posted

Has evrything that all the other mmo got just missing the lazy button  that finds you a random party

Posted

Exactly none. Siege is fun when you actually get a fight but when is that? Most of the community is made of carebears that just want easy node/castle try to avoid fights every time and QQ when they get declared on or PK.

There is no end game content except grind like a brain dead person, awakening is nice ok but it won't change anything, once the hype train is gone there will be nothing to do or wait for. If they don't bring incentive pvp content then this game is RIP already, and you are right to complain about that.

1 person likes this

Posted

You get your own forum entrance music, you have just beat the internet, not just black desert.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The wars are kind of pointless. As an example - before few days I met some member of an enemy guild. I asked him, will we fight? He answered: Why, we will lose and win nothing? So we did not. There are few similar cases with other guild mates. And this week we farmed Kzarka in a party with enemy guild members, to avoid the collateral damage.

As for the sieges, we do them, we have two nodes. Probably soon we will attack a castle (well it is doubtful we will win, but we will try), if we fix some internal issues. But as I say, one person is not very important in the sieges, as it is really a team work.

One plays game to have fun. PvP i consider fun, if you wanna get rewarded then you do something else. You said you have nothing to do with your "superior gear". Thats not the case. As for sieges if you have a team good geared vs bad geared its ez win. A good team is as strong as its weakest player.

Edited by MoZex

Posted

And is it the game for you? A simple question. What will you do with your gear?

whatever I want, same advice I gave to you. theres plenty of content in the game...1 thing I wont do though is make a thread asking people what I should do in the game

1 person likes this

Posted

One plays game to have fun. PvP i consider fun, if you wanna get rewarded then you do something else. You said you have nothing to do with your "superior gear". Thats not the case. As for sieges if you have a team good geared vs bad geared its ez win. A good team is as strong as its weakest player.

PvP is not PvP when there is no conflict. It is a friendly fight. It seems hard for you to understand the meaning of competition. This is a simple difference between friendly match or sparing, and real match or fight. And that difference is great. Friendly fights are fun, for a while, for sure. But the meaningful competition puts the things on another level.

Posted

PvP is not PvP when there is no conflict. It is a friendly fight. It seems hard for you to understand the meaning of competition. This is a simple difference between friendly match or sparing, and real match or fight. And that difference is great. Friendly fights are fun, for a while, for sure. But the meaningful competition puts the things on another level.

sieges...

Posted (edited)

---

Edited by Fain

Posted (edited)

sieges...

Sieges are nice when people actualy show up lol, but then again if you have a castle it s only once a week anyway.....

Edited by PanpanTheGreat

Posted

sieges...

You start to sound like a bot in loop, sorry but you say it for third time. Yes, we do sieges. But it is a team work. With a good team work we beat and made ties with stronger guilds, with more members, higher level characters and better gear. For a siege, you need above all a good team, but not a good gear. And that is one of the things that are definitely made right in this game.

Posted

Sieges are nice when people actualy show up lol, but then again if you have a castle it s only once a week anyway.....

Had 3h siege for a T2 node with 3 guilds yesterday tho...

For a siege, you need above all a good team, but not a good gear. 

You are dead wrong dude.