• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Failstack dillema

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Is anyone STILL thinking that failstacking is just as hard now as it was two months ago?

Where you could ROUTINELY and EASILY get 25+ failstacks on reblath armor, you are lucky to get to +15 these days.

Now boss gear, that stuff you can failstack easily on, but normal gear, gear that doesn't require memory fragments to repair, yeah right.

I wonder will there be any NON PEARL SHOP relief on this rather vital issue?

Posted

Nope.. Valks cry incoming

Posted

it's not an issue at all, you just don't understand the system it seems.

Posted (edited)

it's not an issue at all, you just don't understand the system it seems.

BEFORE they introduced the +16 gear, you could expect a piece of +14 reblath gear to get to 25 fail stacks 7 out of 10 times.

This is CLEARLY and UNDENIABLY no longer the case.  Now you are lucky to get a Piece of +14 gear to 15 or 16 stacks 3 out of 10 times... And that i would consider fairly lucky.

They changed the numbers, to make it easier to get to +15 gear, to catch new players up.  And in doing so, they made reliable failstacking on NON boss gear incredibly difficult.

Now what part of this system don't i understand?

Edited by Wyrdmake

Posted (edited)

I still failstack consistently to 20/25 on Reblath, nothing changed.

Edited by WeaselPaw

Posted

BEFORE they introduced the +16 gear, you could expect a piece of +14 reblath gear to get to 25 fail stacks 7 out of 10 times.

This is CLEARLY and UNDENIABLY no longer the case.  Now you are lucky to get a Piece of +14 gear to 15 or 16 stacks 3 out of 10 times... And that i would consider fairly lucky.

They changed the numbers, to make it easier to get to +15 gear, to catch new players up.  And in doing so, they made reliable failstacking on NON boss gear incredibly difficult.

never had this kind of luck with reblath, ever.

Posted

I have never had any luck with Reblath getting over 15 -18 failstacks math, long before Mediah. RNG man, not a conspiracy. 

Posted (edited)

Are you insinuating they changed something without telling us? How dare you?

Edited by crazyryoga

Posted

build stacks on grunil and yurias and if you need more stacks livitos.

Reblah is stupid nowdays dont do that ever if you ever want to hit true endgame gears at tet pen.

1 person likes this

Posted

How about changing to something else like Grunil.  You can even sell it after.  Heck I'm still trying to +15 my Grunil chest armor and I'm building 25 stacks with that.  I do the amity game to buy cheap grunil.. not market prices.

Posted

i failstack reblath to 16, then krea offhand to 25. 

works 9/10 times. 

Posted

i used this chart: http://i.imgur.com/7bfkYan.png ever since the game was released for all my enchants. According to this it's totally expected to get around 15 stacks with reblath.

nothing has changed. I never got 25 failstacks on reblath.

now if you want 25 failstacks, go to 15-17 with reblath then fail 2 duo and 1 tri attempt or something like that.

It's not like you reach the magical number with reblath and then succeed all your enchants, you fail on your gear like in every other game, you just get something for it.

Posted

Try Grunil, as others have said. I got 20 stacks going to +10 the other day and I was actually trying to upgrade it, not build fail stacks. Should have just forced the stupid thing.

Posted

I've used +14 taritas gloves to build 20 stacks 10x over and it's never popped. 

Posted (edited)

i have no issues at failstacking, i have issues with the success though lol

rip them memory fragments

Edited by n1ghty

Posted

How do you build the first 5 to 10 failstacks?

Still with cheap accessories or are there new strategies nowadays?

Posted

i have no issues at failstacking, i have issues with the success though lol

rip them memory fragments

Same. I even get 50+ failstack trying to get DUO back lol. It's not a blessing when it's boss gear and no one sells mem frags so you have to do disco pilates cardiocartan scrolls x10 for the rest of your life:S

My most absurd experience so far was 33+ failstack on +7 Muskan Boots. I had no choice but to force.

But one thing is for sure, even if you're unlucky, it will succeed by the time you reach 65+ stacks. That's when the stack starts getting close to TET potential and rng obviously tries to prevent that.

Getting a 25+ stack the normal way is still doable. But after that, you better not risk it. Much safer to use concentrated stones and some trash DUO piece.

Posted

From what i noticed getting to +15 is easy but getting from +15 to +25 is quite complicated and many times it does not work.. even on weapons.

Posted

Do it like the russian guy who made his ogre Tri, build failstacks by failing to tri +17gear til youre at 60 failstacks.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0