• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Morghulis - [Siege Guild] [Level 59+] [Arena Test Req] [HIGH PAY FOR CANNONEERS!]

403 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

She comes to me man I swear I did nothing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rS0O7UKH4Y

Bump for Margoria-hulis previous Proud owners of Serendia and now hosts in the Mediah region.

Edited by Wonshot
1 person likes this

Posted

Best guild 2018 still recruits, we have a fleet now :^)

Posted

Best guild 2018 still recruits, we have a fleet now :^)

We have a fleet too, now we just have to figure out how to get onboard.

Posted

Just jump on the ship , sail very far away and switch channel , best fun ever :)

Posted

Good Naval Guild!!

free bump 

Posted

I like trains.

Posted

we be very hardcore now, we kill people

Posted

we be very hardcore now, we kill people

16711911_1144918282272180_79735759417434

Posted

So after I have been in Morghulis for abouth 2 weeks. Here is an honest review of the guild so far:

Before I joined I honestly had some doubt from the outside, about how the struckture and leadership was, if it was a super weak guild that could never stand on its own. I was pleasantly suppriced to find the guild to be very strucktured and have a good understanding of where it is headed. Before joinging I asked if I could be able to listen in on the comms during a nodewar, since I am a big sucker for coordination and communication. Me joining the same evening vitness to my satisfaction with what I heard and saw.

During my time here both in Nodewars and Sieges, I have seen massive improvements just over 2 weeks. Problems from one fight was analysed and a solution was found or a new approach was tested. If an enemy force is too strong, we look what they are doing that works and what we did that didnt work. Same goes for vicories, new engagements are being tried out difference maneuvers or different tempo.

As for the social part, people are welcomming and have a lovely sence of humor. It feels like a good even bunch of people who all share the same semi casual playstyle. Noone is expecting the guy, or gal, next to him to go full on hardcore and drop everything they got going because a boss is spawning, or because a guildquest is popped. There is room for playing at your own phase, and also room for going serious when its Nodewar or Siege time.

What this guild offers that I personally like and enjoy:

- Play at your own phase daily, while having random banter on discord

- Weekly summon for tradecrates

- Friendly GvGs to improve and test out tactics or implement new ones

- Weekly class training / get-together and talk about class stuff

- Sieges and Nodewars

- A leadership that is very flexible, demand attention and autority when needed and layed back and cool guildies when at time of peace

- Great bunch of likeminded players, hardly any drama due to everone on same page

- A guild that tries to stand on it's own and improve (remember this is still an honest review)

Morghulis is quite a nice longtime standing guild, you should come check it out ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Hail King Turkeii gobble gobble

6 people like this

Posted

Let's see where this goes!

Rolling-Dice.thumb.jpg.0a6fb1911d1824f48

1 person likes this

Posted

Can we get more zerkers please, so they can take care of my ass while i 1shot with my OP AF ultimate thingy ( honestly i don't even know how its called, i just use it and people die)

kktyvmbye

Posted

Recruitment halted for now, special cases only ^^

Posted

Recruitment halted for now, special cases only ^^

recruitment halted?! But but how come! Things must be going good 

Posted

recruitment halted?! But but how come! Things must be going good 

Going full casual mode and only doing T1 nodes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Return of the Garz <3

Prophet Tekeii since 2k16 :D

1 person likes this

Posted

You will never get Oscar back. Tekeii, how can you live with this?

Posted

Can anyone explain to me this ? Recruitment Closed for now >:(

Posted

Damn, it means i'm finally safe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

We are keeping a spot for you m8

Posted

You will never get Oscar back. Tekeii, how can you live with this?

the recrutement is closed because, arty and Os----- are coming to join us, and both need multiple places for their asses

Posted

that means we dont recruit new people.glad i could help.

Posted

that means we dont recruit new people.glad i could help.

But what about old people?

Posted

In that case send nudes.

Posted (edited)

bump! the victorious Mongrol-armé, supperior both at sea and on land (swampland mainly) are looking for the following:

Lets face it, you are not good enough.

- That will be all, thanks!

Edited by Wonshot