• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Valencia Part 2 With No Nouver

41 posts in this topic

Posted

tumblr_mwqahaR91Q1rh2tw8o1_400.gif

6 people like this

Posted

It's like they think of the most reasonable way to do things and then go "kek let's do the opposite"

4 people like this

Posted

but we get harpy lol so backwards.......

Posted

Sad warrior here, axion shield is just too bad :(

Posted

Every decision they make literally pisses off their players.... I'm sure we'll get the same BS hypocritical excuse they used for night vendor: "we are a different version." Which is hilarious because they also say we are trying to make us Korea..... why are we being given valencia part 2 without Nouver? that is actually retarded. 95%+ of the player base can't even use valencia part 2 so the only added content would be Nouver.... WHAT.

Yes I know this is all a way to make more money so they'll spread out content, but it makes no damn sense and just pisses your players off more. Like holy shit every decision they make is literally the wrong, its uncanny.

1 person likes this

Posted

keep on complaining against a brick wall. 

Pearl Abyss controls the actual content & bug fix release.  Kakao NA/EU localizes it.

Sorc Dark Flame wasn't fixed in NA/EU version until it was first fixed in KR version

Witch/Wizard mana drain hasn't been fixed in NA/EU version but it has been fixed in KR version recently so it'll eventually reach NA/EU version

HP/MP per level was changed to static first in KR version before it got to the NA/EU version

Posted

tumblr_mwqahaR91Q1rh2tw8o1_400.gif

Source of "no Nouver on PT2"?

Cuz it's going to be released with PT2 atm.

Posted

Posted

weird that twitter is their primary means of distributing the most important information related to this game. 

Its mind boggling really.... lets answer extremely important, forum post worth information with a single response to a single twitter user....... how efficient.

Posted (edited)

Iirc, nouver was never added with valencia part 2 in the first place, it was a bit after? I am not 100% sure though.

Also, Valencia part 2 came definitely after Karandra and awakenings. So there is really nothing backwards, we're just following KR

Edited by insert_brain

Posted

my strongest guess is that they keep nouver for the release of kuturum or w/e the new one is called. Since they essentially both drop a boss offhand

Posted

Iirc, nouver was never added with valencia part 2 in the first place, it was a bit after? I am not 100% sure though.

Also, Valencia part 2 came definitely after Karandra and awakenings. So there is really nothing backwards, we're just following KR

No we aren't. Nouver came before Karanda in KR.

Posted

I think it's because warriors get their weapon first, they don't want us gettin too strong before others have a chance to use their awakened weapon 

Posted

No we aren't. Nouver came before Karanda in KR.

Might be, my memory is a bit fuzzy on that as I wrote above. My comment about following KR was about karandra and awakenings.

Posted

I for one am ready to be absolutely brutalized by our new warrior overlords 

Posted

I think it's because warriors get their weapon first, they don't want us gettin too strong before others have a chance to use their awakened weapon 

Warriors aren't the only ones that would benefit from it.  Valkyries exist, too! :(

Posted

Anyone know Karanda's spawn timer? 22-34hr like Kzarka? And does she shriek/roar like Kzarka does to announce the spawn?

Posted

I'm not too bothered. Like most people, I don't even have a kzarka yet anyways and travelling to nouver is meh since it's so far away.

Posted

For balance maybe since nouver for warriors is a huge boost of ap

Posted

Warriors aren't the only ones that would benefit from it.  Valkyries exist, too! :(

yeah but warriors get their awakened weapon (so far as our knowledge) 2 weeks before any other classes do. Then about 2 months before everyone's is out. Though I must say if they release it I won't be complaining. Damn that shield would be nice

Posted

2cp9shs.jpg

..............because that makes PERFECT sense. -_-

Posted

I'm not too bothered. Like most people, I don't even have a kzarka yet anyways and travelling to nouver is meh since it's so far away.

I pretty much live in valencia at basilisk and crescent. it sucks when zaka spawns cuz its so far away. wtb boss that spawns closer 

Posted

Nouver was in the game on KR way before valencia 2 was released.

1 person likes this