• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Name Reservation Discussion

1,118 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This thread will serve as the main discussion for Name Reservations, this way we have a consolidated point instead of numerous threads which become impossible to track. 

NOTICE

Edited by CM_Jouska
11 people like this

Posted (edited)

That 404 Boss was a rock hard! But managed to kite him out of the way and dive through! :D
Time to hit the RP forum.

reservation1.jpg

OBOSI1C.JPG

OBOSI1B.thumb.JPG.e0adceaf85f8d1b10065bf

Edited by Obosi
Because AWESOMENESS!
1 person likes this

Posted

Is this where we spam salty memes? o:

10 people like this

Posted (edited)

Great idea :)
Would reduce some of the spam! haha

Here are my dreamnames:
Screenshot_14.thumb.jpg.855ef0cb79d03acb

2016-02-05_22508734.JPG

2016-02-07_30417163.JPG

Edited by Koen
4 people like this

Posted

While it was a bit of a pain at first, i got what i wanted - We good to go!

Posted

lel.thumb.png.dc0884c9bbb8f81daeae7da9bb
So how long does the reservation of the name last?

1 person likes this

Posted

SALT INC

Posted

Glad the downtime wasn't too severe.

Still,a bit miffed about the seeming change in policy. I was under the impression we would have our names reserved on both regions, not just one

Posted

I'm so proud of myself lol, managed to get my first choice names.

w8Nm3yW.jpg

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

I am sad for all that are sad.

I got what I wanted but the errors sucked the joy out of the occasion. :/

------------------

Daum I'm gonna need  you guys to do a few things ---

1.) Lets not do this again k.

2.) Lets fix these overflow issues (if that's what they were) and ensure that nothing like this happens on launch or "claim your pre-order goodies" day. k?

3.) Use your forums to put out crucial information to forumers.  Using media for things like new content releases or in game events...that's fine but when its something that directly affects us (like this) the forums need to know first or perhaps an email push along with the media exposure.

Edited by Trixologist
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Haven't been looking forward to this. Glad it's over now.

9xEBnvk.png

Edited by Slash
1 person likes this

Posted

Sadly didn't get my character name .. Got my family name though.  30 minute delay was painful :\

Posted

;)

Screenshot_20160209-121325.png

Posted

Server: NA

Family name: Mythic

Character name: Minerva

B|

1 person likes this

Posted

Go family name Shin and character name Jin :D....but looking fopr the guy who took Jin on the EU server >.<

Posted

Oh yeah...

jonyshoeshine.png

2 people like this

Posted

Over all I'm pretty disappointed in this.

Not because of the 502 Gateway errors.  Not because of the 504 Gateway errors.  Not because of the Internal Server Errors.

Because when I finally got into it and loaded it at 12:02pm CST the website said I didn't have permission to reserve my name.  That doesn't imply a system that was thoroughly tested or prepared for because despite having a Conquerer's package preordered for weeks now the website didn't know that and wouldn't let me reserve my name.

It's pretty bogus and a bad way to start out.

3 people like this

Posted

Glad the downtime wasn't too severe.

Still,a bit miffed about the seeming change in policy. I was under the impression we would have our names reserved on both regions, not just one

I say better overall. The amount of unused names on each server to never be used would have been vastly unfair to everyone since we all require a Unique Family and Unique Character Name.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well I bet I am not the only one who was here all the whole day waiting for get the name I wanted, and i could not cause server could not handle it...

Was pretty obviusly that saturation would happen, was expected and no action was took in advance to prevention the server down.

Anyway, see you in game guys, I am glad for those people who got name that you wanted.

1 person likes this

Posted

712c67c6d69da3e51a6d8a0c8723ca20.thumb.p

Posted

*now i'm ready for the game

Saved.thumb.PNG.fb13908a796b7bfbc9afe1eb2016-02-08_414758084.thumb.JPG.13a8faf03

Posted

@CM_Jouska how long until they'll appear on our account pages? I can't rest till I see my names there in black and white :P

4 people like this

Posted

9cb529ca5c11da509d5949e2f27fea0d.png

Posted

This thread will serve as the main discussion for Name Reservations, this way we have a consolidated point instead of numerous threads which become impossible to track. 

Fine with me.

1 person likes this

Posted

312a5fb92660ad679f8701ea164747fa.jpg