• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Name Reservation Discussion

1,118 posts in this topic

Posted

12654474_1228095170551705_37710434404816

Posted

this will be my Ranger :x

5d76d7b202ad6eb75771385d939262de.jpg

Posted

I took a long time to think of this. Kappa.

Screenshot 2016-02-09 at 1.08.09 PM.png

Posted

Got the name I always wanted!

charname.thumb.PNG.f76896cba7af86f53f971

Posted

Actually The Secret World had no problem because rather than have everyone reserve names at the same time you got to reserve a name as soon as you pre-ordered.

I was thinking TSW too when I read some of the "expectation" posts. That's one thing that particular company did right...and they've been on a downward spiral ever since :)

Seriously, I was hoping for BDO do something along the same lines. What's wrong with spending the $$ on a pre-order package and getting your name reserve directly after ?

2 people like this

Posted

Kinda sucks since many no lifers got their names who live in their parent's basement and such

Posted (edited)

bjciCvh.png

Edited by Mormy

Posted

name.png

Posted

can ppl use my family name as a character name?

Posted

Seriously, I was hoping for BDO do something along the same lines. What's wrong with spending the $$ on a pre-order package and getting your name reserve directly after ?

they weren't ready yet. they barely had the new site and forums up before they started taking in preorders.

new company vs older established company with experience.

Posted

I think the name fits the tamer the best, but it'll be ultimately up to you :)

I'm planning on playing tamer. Still experienting a bit with the hair and haircolor, but otherwise she's ready. I agree with your statement, she looks more like an Eunji :D May play the other too, but not as Eunji.

1 person likes this

Posted

8qZllcY.jpg

Posted

Kinda sucks since many no lifers got their names who live in their parent's basement and such

or have desk jobs like me

Posted

yes

Posted

Probably.

Posted

Awesome!   All of them will be goddesses in their own right and thats is just soooo amazing its priceless it genius!

it is! I forced my friend to take Deity so we both can be godesses xD oh well haha

Posted

Not really I was in class when it opened up and just kept spamming reload on my phone and my friend did the same at work.

Now I wonder how many people know that Family name is above your name and not after your name (like ffxiv)

It looks more like a title because of it's placement.

Posted

agreed only takes 1 min and use your phone. seems like silva might be jealous or poor

Posted

yep, desk job and I am way ahead on my data project.

Posted

Got my name too :)
Just need to make a nice character now ;)

b93d945b6d.jpg

Posted

or sneak out of work just for this.... or asked their boss to take one hour off .... :D

Posted

I took a long time to think of this. Kappa.

Screenshot 2016-02-09 at 1.08.09 PM.png

+1 

Posted (edited)

I wonder why people choose the same name as family name and character name.... Could've been Moon Moon, heh. But really.

Also, I came over one person who had his family name the same as his account name (it contained numbers even), and had the character named firstname_surname (obviously not that exactly but you get what I mean) and I wonder...why

Last thing is, how will the family name be in game? Will my name be "Song Eunji" (family name: Song, character name: Eunji) or Eunji Song or will it just be Eunji and then Song won't show unless people click on me or something?

Edited by Chrislee

Posted

I_tried.thumb.png.e31e9ff6c29cdd049bc95f

Welp, I tried, I guess I can settle for 2nd place

Posted

I am happy with my names (Wei Wei), as they are the same as what i used in CBT, but i'm curious if Ren is a reserved name? I tried for CBT, the Character Creator, and again today but could not get the name i most often use in fantasy MMOs:

Not Black Desert Name Reservation.JPG

1 person likes this