• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

So what is your Build.

56 posts in this topic

Posted

So I am a returning player, I haven't played for over 6 months. I have just started playing again, and I have to say I am a bit confused.

Could someone give me their complete build, like everything they do, and maybe their rotation. Atm I think I picked too much, because I have been trying to look at what different people said. But because they only talked about partial things I think I might have messed up..

Thank you in advanced.

Posted

Here, this my lv 58 Wizard Skill Build - 

I will point out some things as to why i picked / did not pick some skills -

Magic Arrow : Well u need it max to unlock MMA 

MMA : Best skill in the entire wizard kit, before it had a 9 sec cooldown, however, now it is spamable - MUST HAVE

Fireball : Great skill for knocking down enemies ( stun in pvp ), damage scale is okay, MAX if u have the points. 

Fireball explosion : Awesome skill, damage is great  at max rank , one of my fav skills - MUST HAVE 

Meteor : Well, I dont think I need to get into details about this one - MUST HAVE

Dagger stab : Keep at lv 1, wizards are not melee class :D 

Magical Evasion : Now u might ask why I have it at lv4 in my build and not 5, simply because the lv5 one is bugged, The dodge animation is a lot smoother and faster on lv4, not sure as to why it slows down on max level. get it up to 4 only if u have the extra points

Teleport : This is the only iframe we have, must max for further distance + lower cd

Mana Shield : Keep at lv1 untill u have extra points. Great for both pvp/pve.

Mana Absorption : This skill will save u tens of millions (literally) from buying pots . MUST MAX

Lighting Chain : Great PVP/PVE skill, it very powerful in pvp duo to the heavy CC on it ( as,cs,ms slow / stun ) , for pve it is great for pulling mobs. MUST HAVE

Lighting Storm : This skill is debatble, I maxed it simply because I have the extra points, aiming the skills is weird and sometimes it doesnt hit at all for some reason. The damage is great both PVP/PVE 

Lighting : Must max ( this is our ult ) 

Residual Lighting : Oh boy, how awesome this skill is. This skill is the best for AOE grinding. MUST MAAAX / HAVE

Freeze : Dmg doesn't exist, maxing it will only reduce cd by 2 secs, not worth - keep at 1

Fridge Fog : The skill is only usefull as a super armor, no more no less. keep at 1

Speed spell : Best buff in the game , MUST HAVE

Blizard / Ultimate Blizard : MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX Highest dmg in the entire game 

Earthquake : Very sh1t , low dmg dont bother taking it

Protective area : Mainly for PVP, MAX LAST 

Healing Aura /  Healing Lighthouse : Read Mana absorption description < :D

Spellbound Heat : Mana regen , 10% MS buff 

Mind Training : How can u say not to more cast speed ? 

This is my personal build, u are free to agree or disagree on some of my decisions- Please keep it civil :) 
-
Cheer,
        Dazer

4 people like this

Posted

For PVE Mana Absorbtion is enough at lvl 1 , it will refull your mana even at lvl 1, - 3 sec less in use isn't enough for 35 Sp

Posted

For PVE Mana Absorbtion is enough at lvl 1 , it will refull your mana even at lvl 1, - 3 sec less in use isn't enough for 35 Sp

I agree, however, when it is at level 1, it does not recover the mana instantly as it does at max, so u will be forced to stand for 1-2 secs for it to fully regenerate. I play a lot of pvp, and being able to cast it while dodging is VERY helpful. But for just pve, level 1 would be enough as u said.

Posted

I agree, however, when it is at level 1, it does not recover the mana instantly as it does at max, so u will be forced to stand for 1-2 secs for it to fully regenerate. I play a lot of pvp, and being able to cast it while dodging is VERY helpful. But for just pve, level 1 would be enough as u said.

Your build is nearly the same i'm using  (i'm lvl 56 so there are little differences due to that ) but speelbound heart, i really don't see the point in put anything in there, especially for pvp it is uselesss cause if u die the buff will disappear but the skill cd will be the same. The only reason to put sp in that skill is that you have a lot of sp unused

Posted

Your build is nearly the same i'm using  (i'm lvl 56 so there are little differences due to that ) but speelbound heart, i really don't see the point in put anything in there, especially for pvp it is uselesss cause if u die the buff will disappear but the skill cd will be the same. The only reason to put sp in that skill is that you have a lot of sp unused

Agree, in PVP is is baad, I maxed it since i had tons of SP left :D 

Posted

i prefer magical Lighthouse in my build. Since the MMA patch it reduce the dp from enemys by 15 and its good for grinding in the desert at harder mobs because you have time to cast while the the mobs get busy with the red bubble

Posted

for mob grinding, max Earthquake with +20% crit & +20 monster damage for skill add on is a lot better than I expected

Earthquake is a 360 degree AoE and you'll often get +Down attack damage during the cast animation

Posted

I can't agree with your build tho.

protected area? - unless you know which dmg will be used I do not see any potential in getting this, it only raises the DP cap for you and your surroundings without any dmg or cc, knowing that there are alot of bers and warr, valk it is almost an instant lose to use this. If you really need this then why not go for earthquack? it raises your dp aswell, has less cd, does dmg and has cc - this skill is currently sh1t

Magical shield lvl 1? - magical shield is a must have if you are in pvp and has to be maxed out to survive, unless you want to be grabbed and cced it basicly gives you a bit more immunity (godmode) to survive everything.

meteoor - why is it a must have?? unless you do alot of node wars the skill isn't viable to use in pvp, I can see the potential in sage memory > meteoor but the cd is insane (1 min 30 sec) sage memory (3 min 30 sec) if I pvp I can only use this combo ONCE making this skill not usefull in pvp I can tell you that keeping it at lvl 1 would not hurt in pvp, max it out if you have the points but it is not must have.

mana absorb - I keep it on lvl 1 because even in pvp I can affort the time to stand still with the -50% movement decrease + chain light no 1 will be able to get close to you unless there are other players, but if there are other players you are obv targeting your own teammates so he wont be able to see that his mana gets drained. So it isn't a must have keeping it at lvl 1 will do for people who do not have alot of skill p to spent.

chain lightning - only usefull on lvl 1 because it decrease the buffs, putting more points into it doesn't profit you much because if it hits the cc it will decrease the dmg output by alot.

lightning storm - a must have to use in rotations, if you have your crit maxed lvl 5 it will always crit and it will be 1 of your main sources to deal with people because you can just animation cancel chain lightning just like fireball, it has almost an insta animation so I say it is a must have.

blizzard - true the potential to use this skill is very high but it also put you in a certain death spot. It pins you down when used and absorbs all your mana, unless you use spellbound heart or heal, you will need to use pots which lowers your survivability. If you get hit while casting it your mana will still be depleted by almost none left so it is a dangerous skill to use. I will tell you that this skill is debatable because it doesnt provide certain victory and put you in a bad spot after use.

earthquack - the dmg sucks? whaaaaahaaahaa, the dmg doesn't suck if used correctly, with frigid fog combination it will give you always super armor so you will have a certain counter for melee users, although it will pin you down it does dmg and provides cc making this an usefull skill if you got into a bad spot, the cd is only 1 min and can be used 40 sec faster then protected area, if used while a player is down it will pin the player with bound and stiffness + gauranteed crits making this skill a very usefull skill to use if you have skillpoints to spent

mind training - unless you have the skill points to spend it isn't very usefull because you need more spells then casting speed. The more spells you have the more suprises you have to keep the enemie geussing which move you will use and if you do not have many different spells then you will end up with alot of cd and no spells to use leaving you as final option only able to dodge and to wait for the next spell to be used again - this will leaves you very predictable, so unless you have alot of different spells do not put any points in this.

this is why I can't agree with your build

Posted

Wauv thank you guys, this has been really helpfull to me :) 
im only level 51 atm, so still climbing myself up there but really nice read your suggestions.

Thank you.

Posted

protected area? - unless you know which dmg will be used I do not see any potential in getting this, it only raises the DP cap for you and your surroundings without any dmg or cc, knowing that there are alot of bers and warr, valk it is almost an instant lose to use this. If you really need this then why not go for earthquack? it raises your dp aswell, has less cd, does dmg and has cc - this skill is currently sh1t

Magical shield lvl 1? - magical shield is a must have if you are in pvp and has to be maxed out to survive, unless you want to be grabbed and cced it basicly gives you a bit more immunity (godmode) to survive everything.

meteoor - why is it a must have?? unless you do alot of node wars the skill isn't viable to use in pvp, I can see the potential in sage memory > meteoor but the cd is insane (1 min 30 sec) sage memory (3 min 30 sec) if I pvp I can only use this combo ONCE making this skill not usefull in pvp I can tell you that keeping it at lvl 1 would not hurt in pvp, max it out if you have the points but it is not must have.

mana absorb - I keep it on lvl 1 because even in pvp I can affort the time to stand still with the -50% movement decrease + chain light no 1 will be able to get close to you unless there are other players, but if there are other players you are obv targeting your own teammates so he wont be able to see that his mana gets drained. So it isn't a must have keeping it at lvl 1 will do for people who do not have alot of skill p to spent.

chain lightning - only usefull on lvl 1 because it decrease the buffs, putting more points into it doesn't profit you much because if it hits the cc it will decrease the dmg output by alot.

lightning storm - a must have to use in rotations, if you have your crit maxed lvl 5 it will always crit and it will be 1 of your main sources to deal with people because you can just animation cancel chain lightning just like fireball, it has almost an insta animation so I say it is a must have.

blizzard - true the potential to use this skill is very high but it also put you in a certain death spot. It pins you down when used and absorbs all your mana, unless you use spellbound heart or heal, you will need to use pots which lowers your survivability. If you get hit while casting it your mana will still be depleted by almost none left so it is a dangerous skill to use. I will tell you that this skill is debatable because it doesnt provide certain victory and put you in a bad spot after use.

earthquack - the dmg sucks? whaaaaahaaahaa, the dmg doesn't suck if used correctly, with frigid fog combination it will give you always super armor so you will have a certain counter for melee users, although it will pin you down it does dmg and provides cc making this an usefull skill if you got into a bad spot, the cd is only 1 min and can be used 40 sec faster then protected area, if used while a player is down it will pin the player with bound and stiffness + gauranteed crits making this skill a very usefull skill to use if you have skillpoints to spent

mind training - unless you have the skill points to spend it isn't very usefull because you need more spells then casting speed. The more spells you have the more suprises you have to keep the enemie geussing which move you will use and if you do not have many different spells then you will end up with alot of cd and no spells to use leaving you as final option only able to dodge and to wait for the next spell to be used again - this will leaves you very predictable, so unless you have alot of different spells do not put any points in this.

you are a broken witch then  his build is tge perfect best build for a witch.. any high level witch that knows how to play will go this route  

Here, this my lv 58 Wizard Skill Build - 

I will point out some things as to why i picked / did not pick some skills -

Magic Arrow : Well u need it max to unlock MMA 

MMA : Best skill in the entire wizard kit, before it had a 9 sec cooldown, however, now it is spamable - MUST HAVE

Fireball : Great skill for knocking down enemies ( stun in pvp ), damage scale is okay, MAX if u have the points. 

Fireball explosion : Awesome skill, damage is great  at max rank , one of my fav skills - MUST HAVE 

Meteor : Well, I dont think I need to get into details about this one - MUST HAVE

Dagger stab : Keep at lv 1, wizards are not melee class :D 

Magical Evasion : Now u might ask why I have it at lv4 in my build and not 5, simply because the lv5 one is bugged, The dodge animation is a lot smoother and faster on lv4, not sure as to why it slows down on max level. get it up to 4 only if u have the extra points

Teleport : This is the only iframe we have, must max for further distance + lower cd

Mana Absorption : This skill will save u tens of millions (literally) from buying pots . MUST MAX

Lighting Chain : Great PVP/PVE skill, it very powerful in pvp duo to the heavy CC on it ( as,cs,ms slow / stun ) , for pve it is great for pulling mobs. MUST HAVE

Lighting Storm : This skill is debatble, I maxed it simply because I have the extra points, aiming the skills is weird and sometimes it doesnt hit at all for some reason. The damage is great both PVP/PVE 

Lighting : Must max ( this is our ult ) 

Residual Lighting : Oh boy, how awesome this skill is. This skill is the best for AOE grinding. MUST MAAAX / HAVE

Freeze : Dmg doesn't exist, maxing it will only reduce cd by 2 secs, not worth - keep at 1

Fridge Fog : The skill is only usefull as a super armor, no more no less. keep at 1

Blizard / Ultimate Blizard : MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX Highest dmg in the entire game 

Earthquake : Very sh1t , low dmg dont bother taking it

Protective area : Mainly for PVP, MAX LAST 

Healing Aura /  Healing Lighthouse : Read Mana absorption description < :D

This is my personal build, u are free to agree or disagree on some of my decisions- Please keep it civil :) 
-
Cheer,
        Dazer

same build as i am at 57.5. I am now popping points into mind training .. i also have 1k skill points and while i was farming pirates during the time we could reset our skills anytime I maxed out the aggro ball for pve haha.. I forgot to reset it, but you know what.  I love the skill for pve.... It saves on our damage and rounds the mobs up really nice :p. 

But could build to follow if you want to be a good PvP witch.  

If you are not into PvP then earthquake is good and fun but do not waste any points into it unless your pve witch. 

Posted

Protective area is one of the defensive skills a wizard can have. In group GVG / Boss fights ( for example karanda aoe attack ) this skill is a must haaave. You could potentially save your team from a wipe out. Yes I agree it might not be great for 1v1 pvp since the cast speed on it is somewhat long and can be canceled with grap , but for group pvp/pve it is a must have skill

" Keep at lv1 untill u have extra points. Great for both pvp/pve" Manashield is not worth it to max at early stages lv1 - 55 , since u need the points in other skills. This skill is as you said a must have for pvp. That is why I sad "until u have extra points" .

Well, you answered the question "unless you do alot of node wars" which what this game is all about in term of PVP. 1m30sec isnt all that bad, Bliz have somewhat the same CD, and since now it has SUPER ARMOR + FRONTAL block, this is a must have skill.

Well, I am not sure if u know this, but the SLOW does not go in effect unless u hit them with the last blow, which 90% of the time doesnt land unless they are knockeddown, as I said this is my personal build, it fits my playstyle. If u dont bother with standing to drain mana, then keep at 1

The reason why I have this maxed is 1: I can afford the points , 2: it is great when u are geared and farming low level areas ( sausns / pirates ) in my case. As for pvp, the dmg is ok, I mainly use it for the debuffs, and to kite people when I am doing mounted combat .

The animation is diffidently not insta, as I said this skill is great for pvp, but I dont use it much personally.

Are suggesting to not take blizzard ? because if you are, then I don't think u understand this skill. Yes using bliz is risky, but rewarding at the same time when used correctly. Take advantage of the frontal block on it to bait out CC (None graps) then cast it. The op didnt ask on how to use skills, so I am not gonna go into much details on how to optimize this skill best.

"with frigid fog combination it will give you always super armor"  are you saying the super armor lasts the entire casting of earthquake ? Earthquake has been knowing as the weird skill in wizard kit, yes it looks shiny and epic, but the ammount of skill points it takes does not justify its purpose, however, if u do have extra point, there is no harm in maxing it out. again this is my personal opinion

WTF ?

You are welcome to disagree :D 

My answers to your questions. 

Posted

kinda funny I did not know about the mana drain only putting the slow at the end, I just used it as a regen if it is needed. I only used it as a combo because otherwise it will be almost gauranteed to be blocked. Ty senpai for teaching me this new tip.

About blizzard. I do think it is a GREAT skill but with huge dmg comes alot of responsibilitys when to use it. The skill has alot of potential and does tons of dmg but like I sayd over and over, but if you just calculate it wrong it might put you on a huge disadvantage while other skills has not this kind of problem.

"with frigid fog combination it will give you always super armor"  are you saying the super armor lasts the entire casting of earthquake ? 

yes, it does, BUT at the end you might want to use magical evasion because the end animation doesn't provide dmg or super armor.

I give you 1 more tip because you helped me out aswell:

take lightning storm and try to practice with it you might find something new to it ;D

ps. if you can't find it just pm me for the answer xD

Posted

What a great topic with wonderful responses.  I can't wait to finish leveling my horses to give this stuff a try.  

Posted (edited)

kinda funny I did not know about the mana drain only putting the slow at the end, I just used it as a regen if it is needed. I only used it as a combo because otherwise it will be almost gauranteed to be blocked. Ty senpai for teaching me this new tip.

About blizzard. I do think it is a GREAT skill but with huge dmg comes alot of responsibilitys when to use it. The skill has alot of potential and does tons of dmg but like I sayd over and over, but if you just calculate it wrong it might put you on a huge disadvantage while other skills has not this kind of problem.

"with frigid fog combination it will give you always super armor"  are you saying the super armor lasts the entire casting of earthquake ? 

yes, it does, BUT at the end you might want to use magical evasion because the end animation doesn't provide dmg or super armor.

I give you 1 more tip because you helped me out aswell:

take lightning storm and try to practice with it you might find something new to it ;D

ps. if you can't find it just pm me for the answer xD

Are you 100% sure regarding the super armor from fridge fog / earthquake combo ? I have ran out of skill resets and I will be taking the skill if this is 100% true. And have u tested it PVE / PVP ? Please quote me the next time, so I know that u have replied to me :D.

# EDIT : Ok so I have gone ahead and done the test myself, sadly, your information is incorrect. The super armor in fridge fog > earthquake combo is only for the initial cast
( while the casting bar is loading ) as described in the tooltip , after that there is no super armor, and can be interrupted with any form of CC. If you still believe that the skill does in-fact  have super armor all throughout the casting, please provide me with a video of that.

As for Lighting storm, I know it stuns / slows ( AS/CS/MS). I am not sure if it does anything else, as I said I am not fond of the skill and rarely use it. You may go ahead and let me know if there is anything other than that.

Cheers.

Edited by DazeR

Posted

Frigid Fog and Earthquake have superarmor while you channel the skill. Use both of them in a row u have waste a dodge. skill frigid fog for a short invulnerrability and freeze. you dont even nedd to skill it out either you have enough points. you better use fireball+explosion after frigid fog or your thundercombo

Posted

Frigid Fog and Earthquake have superarmor while you channel the skill. Use both of them in a row u have waste a dodge. skill frigid fog for a short invulnerrability and freeze. you dont even nedd to skill it out either you have enough points. you better use fireball+explosion after frigid fog or your thundercombo

That was my initial understanding of both skills, however, @Beirut said that using Fridge Fog into Earthquake will give a super armor that lasts the entire casting of Earthquake. I have gone ahead and tested it myself, but there was no super armor after the initial cast, so I think he was given false information. 

Posted (edited)

My Opinion,

MMA: Agree, but remember it crashes your duribility fast. So keep eye on that.

Meteor: While the damage doesn't scale well, the cool-down reduction is worth it. Mainly use for world bosses.

Teleport: If you PVE only, don't bother. I dont have it, your evasion move is goo enough.  You are invulnerable while glowing.

mana shield and similar moves are PvP mainly.  Movement crystal and/or talis boots you will dodge fast enough to not be a problem for PvE and saves MP.

Speed spell: case by case.

Spellbound heart: mainly if you dealing with high lvls or PvP.

Don't need mind training, Save until you hit 60 and got everything else.

Edited by Omega_II
typo

Posted

http://bddatabase.net/us/skillcalc/11931 my build its very very skill point heavy though so its more of a long term goal for most players that arnt grinding sp 10 hours a day

Posted

~~ Build Quote ~~

Are you certain Blizzard has front block during cast? The build calculator doesn't mention it (And im at work so can't check in game :( ). 

I'm new to Witch, got 52 over the weekend, so I'm still building my SP's up. Why is it you don't like Earthquake so much? It is the SP cost / DMG ?

Posted

Are you certain Blizzard has front block during cast? The build calculator doesn't mention it (And im at work so can't check in game :( ). 

I'm new to Witch, got 52 over the weekend, so I'm still building my SP's up. Why is it you don't like Earthquake so much? It is the SP cost / DMG ?

no idea on Earthquake viability in PvP, but awakened Earthquake with +20 monster damage & +20% crit rate buff is a very good mob grinding nuke

any mob that gets knocked down by Earthquake starts getting sucked towards your character while staying downed, so you get repeated +Down damage and then you can follow up with another AoE on downed mobs that should be packed around you

1 person likes this

Posted

During the casting bar, yes. Once you actually release it and the ice starts falling, the block ends.

1 person likes this

Posted

no idea on Earthquake viability in PvP, but awakened Earthquake with +20 monster damage & +20% crit rate buff is a very good mob grinding nuke

any mob that gets knocked down by Earthquake starts getting sucked towards your character while staying downed, so you get repeated +Down damage and then you can follow up with another AoE on downed mobs that should be packed around you

During the casting bar, yes. Once you actually release it and the ice starts falling, the block ends.

Thanks both, very helpful :)

Posted

"after that there is no super armor, and can be interrupted with any form of CC"

well you readed the info about earthquack wrong.

unless it says: All Resistance up except grapple, you can get interupted with every cc effect. The only skill which has this is protected area, but if you are a witch/wiz you would be insanely stupid to go for only dp and not for immunity to resistance. You can basicly get canceled with every skill not mentioning the slow cast if you have sage memory and speed spell on cd you can have a hard time fighting of your enemies.

Earthquack only provides superarmor, meaning you only get more defense for a set of period of time thats all.

"As for Lighting storm, I know it stuns / slows ( AS/CS/MS). I am not sure if it does anything else, as I said I am not fond of the skill and rarely use it. You may go ahead" 

Well using this skill has no deeper meaning except for the fact that (it might stiffen and) it lowers the CD of your fireball explosion and vise versa with 1 second. How? you ask?

it is very simple. If you put lightning storm and the fireball explosion on your hotkeybar they will trigger eachother, so if I use fireball > lightning storm it will trigger the fireball explosion instead of the lightning storm which is very interesting. You can do the opposite aswell chain lightning > fireball explosion will trigger lightning storm. so knowing that these keys are basicly chained by eachother we will take advantage on it. mostly the skill on cd can't be used unless it is not on cd ofcourse, taking this into consideration fireball explosion will not trigger the cd of the lightning explosion meaning it will on set the skill on cd which is used first. So when you cast the spell when your skill is on 1 second cd you can actually perform this skill before you could actually cast it, making it an insta cast when it gets out of cd.

1 notice, beware that if you use it to early or spam the shit out of it while it is still on cd it will do some weird shit and cast an invisible spell which doesnt do dmg.

I hope I solved every misunderstanding.

and yes I am 1000% sure that you could get super armor the entire cast, I tested it 8 times and even used it in pvp. I shall remind you that this skill might become useless when awakenings comes and this skill IS useless unless you have some resistance. Atm I do think you should wait at spending skills points because of the awakening weapons (all the more reason to get resistance you dont want to get interupted by those baffoons) which I think will be your first priority before you run out of skill resets.

Posted

Front-Block and Superarmor makes you invulnerable to Damage and CC except grabbling. it appears only while you are channeling certain skills also on protection area. the 8 seconds buff on PA only means 90% damagereduce and capped resistances (60% in PvP). Superarmor only appears on Earthquake while you cast it as well as frigid fog does.

there are too few situations where earthquake is worth.