• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Black Desert Online VR when????

45 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So Dead or Alive has VR now:

LQsSk00.jpg?1

XXISeEP.jpg

Dead or alive is a game with similar... uh... combat mechanics... as BDO and I think the community would benefit from being able to view the fast paced, intense, voluptuous, bouncy... err... um.. i mean... the combat in BDO is really good. Very immersive. I'm just concerned that ... i will.. idk lose some sort of competitive advantage if I can't view it from every angle, ya know? 

So... Kakao how's that VR going? I need it for... reasons. 

Edited by Dremlock

Posted

Friend keeps telling me about VR pr0n too

Posted

whoa there dude this isn't about that. 

1 person likes this

Posted

But it cuts out the middleman and gives more of what you're after.

1 person likes this

Posted

ah ofcourse! 

giphy (2).gif

1 person likes this

Posted

But it cuts out the middleman and gives more of what you're after.

did you guys not read the thread? with VR we'll be able to get into every nook and cranny of the combat. 

Posted

Get BDO VR. Find @Jeynar crouch reeeeaaaalll low while in stealth. Take the money shot

Posted

Yeah I saw that video of him "playing" DoA3 VR, where he basically just keeps headbutting her breasts...

Posted

did you guys not read the thread? with VR we'll be able to get into every nook and cranny of the combat. 

I'm sure we all know what you're honestly thinking.

You're thinking about the most delicious bouncy fast-paced - I mean awesome combat.

YEAH I GET IT! Nook and crannies!

1 person likes this

Posted

look at this gentleman able to look around a tree. Imagine if in BDO you could peak around corners like that

XXISeEP.jpg

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry, I don't know how to read unfortunately.

I actually don't speak any English other than the previous sentence, and this sentence to explain it.

Edited by bakimono
1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah I saw that video of him "playing" DoA3 VR, where he basically just keeps headbutting her breasts...

the BDO community is far too dignified to engage in such misogynous debauchery. We would use VR for respectable purposes. 

I'm sure we all know what you're honestly thinking.

You're thinking about the most delicious bouncy fast-paced - I mean awesome combat.

YEAH I GET IT! Nook and crannies!

i'm glad someone else understands the potential of this technology. 

Posted

black desert VR, when that game is going to have balanced pvp

kappaface.png?1

Posted

black desert VR, when that game is going to have balanced pvp

kappaface.png?1

give it up. that's never gonna happen. we gotta fight the battle we have a chance of winning. Such as VR. 

Posted

I think he meant it'd be balanced PvP if we get VR. Who would want to kill the other person when there are nooks and crannies to discover

Posted

I think he meant it'd be balanced PvP if we get VR. Who would want to kill the other person when there are nooks and crannies to discover

ooooh i see. idk it might actually unbalance pvp even more. players with VR would have a clear advantage. i don't think that's a problem tho. it's like people with MMO gaming mouses also have an advantage. 

Posted

VR pr0n is the only reason to buy that expensive stuff

Posted (edited)

I think he meant it'd be balanced PvP if we get VR.

No xD , that was just a little troll to say that VR will happen the day that game have balanced pvp = most likely never.

Edited by woots

Posted

BDO VR... Do rangers have to make a recoil of 1km behind when using shotgun?

Posted

My Rift and Vive are waiting for this!  I still play BDO in Bigscreen sometimes, but the clarity of the text isn't great so I don't do it all the time.

Love VR.  Love BDO.  Let's combine the two!

Posted

Back in last August VR was mentioned, but at that point not planned.

I've seen some unofficial BDO VR on Youtube, but without interface, so not playable.

Posted

Get BDO VR. Find @Jeynar crouch reeeeaaaalll low while in stealth. Take the money shot

?

I'm not in a guild, but are you trying to live up to your forum title a bit too hard?

Posted

I know you're not. >:D

I am my forum title.

Posted

How would a VR even work for this game? Would I just spend 12 hours a day standing in one-spot chopping up wood?

1 person likes this

Posted

How would a VR even work for this game? Would I just spend 12 hours a day standing in one-spot chopping up wood?

is chopping wood what the kids are calling it nowadays? 

3 people like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0