• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Awakening Preparations

55 posts in this topic

Posted

Just wondering what everyone is doing to get reading for our awakenings.

What level should we be at minimum? Seems classes are different at when they can mainly use their awakening weap.

How many total SP do we need? Since zerkers mainly switch to their awakening weapons do we need a ton left over in our axe tree?

Any other misc things that should be taken care of?

Posted

Get to 59. Get ap if u were one of the tanky zerks that let the party carry them without an ap set.

SP come with level, you get, i forgot the exact number, like 150 for the awakening quest so...just get to 59 and u will have a lot of sp to keep axe skills while getting a good uprate on the cannon.

Posted

lvl 60

full boss gear

tri basilisks/tri crescents

duo or tri ogres

anything less and youre slacking

1 person likes this

Posted

lvl 60

full boss gear

duo or tri ogres

Oh, so easy LOL

3 people like this

Posted

Get to 59. Get ap if u were one of the tanky zerks that let the party carry them without an ap set.

SP come with level, you get, i forgot the exact number, like 150 for the awakening quest so...just get to 59 and u will have a lot of sp to keep axe skills while getting a good uprate on the cannon.

Is 59+ the level that you start using the cannons full time?

I guess, what level do you actually start using it a lot? At 57 now.

Posted (edited)

I've heard 58 is the big jump for awakening dmg.... I'm 57.65 just doing guild quests and grinding money, so I'm not to worried about xp, shyt is still months away, will hit 58 without actually grinding xp by then, more focused on finishing boss set, so farming money, rotating characters through my bed & fishing for relics (memory frags)

Edited by PyroAmos

Posted

What level should we be at minimum? Seems classes are different at when they can mainly use their awakening weap.

How many total SP do we need? Since zerkers mainly switch to their awakening weapons do we need a ton left over in our axe tree?

1. Stock up on memory fragments, and prepare failstacks.

2. 58 is when awakenings tend to shine, and then at 60.

3. It's dependant on the class, max efficiency at lv58 for a sorc for example is roughly 1100 skill points.

4. Pray to RNjesus that you get a Karanda Bundle from Karanda early on. And never, ever sell it.

Posted (edited)

Is 59+ the level that you start using the cannons full time?

I guess, what level do you actually start using it a lot? At 57 now.

Fulltime should be 60 but at 59 u only spin, considering the big buffs we got on all our skills thats not an issue and it could have changed a bit, but i think awakening and spin in between is what u can expect at 59. I only got to 58with awakening and comparing to a 59and60buddy it was worse.

58 is a must but asking for "preparation"...its 4weeks getting to 59is possible without nolifing and its a good step.

EDIT: changed it to 4weeks, linc is right

Edited by iloveKuchen

Posted

lvl 60

full boss gear

duo or tri ogres

full boss gear = ezpz

Full TRI boss gear = /wrists/

Also 6 weeks? If we're 2 weeks after sorc wouldn't that be 4 weeks, like Sept. 28th?

Posted

lvl 60

full boss gear

duo or tri ogres

1. I stay in 58, it's enough.

2. I work for this :D

3. I use accesories for Accuracy (it's perfekt man!)

Just play and make smile :D

--------------------------------------

Qevox, Dark Zerker

1 person likes this

Posted

Right now Im sitting at 186 ap with bhegs and Giath. I have almost 300 mill and zero memory frags. What I think Im going to do is get 400 mill and buy 100m of scrolls and save the mem frags. Rinse and repeat until awakenings come out.

Posted

300 mill? I haven't had over 30...Jeez. How do you guys even get that much with so much upgrades available? The second I get the money to upgrade my gear its spent.

Posted

300 mill? I haven't had over 30...Jeez. How do you guys even get that much with so much upgrades available? The second I get the money to upgrade my gear its spent.

1) they sit on it

2) they're happy with tri grunil

3) theyre 4/4

Posted

1) they sit on it

3) theyre 4/4

I knew Awakenings were coming out shortly, so I have been saving. I also got a 2nd pair of bhegs gloves TRI'ed them and sold em. Got TRI giath, two TRI witches, and DUO crescent with the my money. So now im just prepping for awakening. 

Posted

Being a filthy casual my backlog is in the form of skill points, need to smash out another 300+ in the next month

Posted

1) they sit on it

3) theyre 4/4

Is duo/tri gear acceptable for awakening time?

Posted

Is duo/tri gear acceptable for awakening time?

It's probably fine for most of the stuff. I don't think anyone would expect you to be full boss gear / accessories by the time awakening hits.

Seeing as most of the content you can do with DUO gear or lower and awakenings will only make you stronger, you should be fine. Not to say there isn't always room to improve though.

Posted

I will have all duo/tri soon besides accessories.

Posted

lvl 60

full boss gear

duo or tri ogres

Whoa, whoa, calm down there Mr. Strickland!

2 people like this

Posted

Where does the quest line start to get the weapon?

Posted

Where does the quest line start to get the weapon?

Black Spirit gives you the initial quest

It has you go to the giants area in Calph. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Spent 840 mil on disco-scrolls alone to make Tri bheg gloves. Failed Duo-Tri 19 times on failstacks ranging from 44-76 

Killed 17 karandas to get one latent aura. 

I am not prepared for the awakening. 

2 people like this

Posted

Spent 840 mil on disco-scrolls alone to make Tri bheg gloves. Failed Duo-Tri 19 times on failstacks ranging from 44-76 

gota love that rng

Posted

your among friends, i feel the pain, I've done about 40 bosses with no drops so far, no boss armor on my toon at all, spent over 100 frags just to get my Liv to Duo

Posted

I have dandelion box, 400 memory fragments, 60-70 shards and 450M in bank, I hope I can get it to TRI first day :)

1 person likes this