• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Max level?

24 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Just curious if anyone knows what the current max levels are for kr and na? - I'm interested to know

Sorry for the misleading question - mb, I meant what are the current highest levels

Edited by Bombolz

Posted

there is no max level....

NA/EU has a couple 60's and highest on KR last I heard was 62

Posted

First of all, there is no lvl cap. The highest lvl i ever saw on kr is 61. On EU/NA the highest ppl are 60

Posted

I would be 60 too if I wasnt going casual :/

Posted

no max level, but seen some 62 levels maybe 63 so far, must be hell of the time to xp that shit beyond 60

Posted

Officially, there is no level cap.

Technically, there is. At some point, when all mobs are grey, you will no longer be able to grind exp and the only exp gain is life skills, which would take years for a level up.

Posted

Lets just say 100.

Posted

Technically, there is. At some point, when all mobs are grey, you will no longer be able to grind exp and the only exp gain is life skills, which would take years for a level up.

That depends on how EXP-Gain is calculated ofc.

Posted

Lets just say 100.

I think it was 100 too. That's about how high some skills go as well.

Posted

Just curious if anyone knows what the current max levels are for kr and na? - I'm interested to know

Over 9,000

Posted (edited)

Don't play the game you'll never catch up and you'll never experience competitive pvp(unless you have no job and are loaded with cash or if you just play BDO for pve... LOL). You'll be too busy ripping out your hair with the rng and sinking countless hours offline and online to make sure you are up to update. (When you sleep you will have to put ur character on afk mode to gain breathe and str). In my opinion, unless you are willing to throw as much money and time as possible (even then the RNG will get yea ;)) to be able to have decent pvp. You have been warned.

Edited by p2ww

Posted (edited)

technically, you still get xp off grey mobs just at diminishing rates. also you xp from life skills

Edited by Lick_MyCrit

Posted

Data miners showed it was level 100, seems to be the truth as some passive skills are locked to level 80s and 90s.

Posted

I doubt it. I'm 56 and when I kill the Little level 1 mobs I still get the +exp bubble. 

Posted (edited)

well ihave skill in my list saying "must be higher then level 90" so issume 100.

But to befair idon Think you will be 100 in longtime,

first there is any monster or content to get exp at that Point above 70+

but there is alot area that is not open yet.

Edited by Lhei

Posted

I doubt it. I'm 56 and when I kill the Little level 1 mobs I still get the +exp bubble. 

Kill Lv1 mobs and count how many you had to kill until you gained 0.001%.

Then imagine being Lv60 and killing grey mobs. You'd be making what, 0.005% a day?

Posted

Kill Lv1 mobs and count how many you had to kill until you gained 0.001%.

Then imagine being Lv60 and killing grey mobs. You'd be making what, 0.005% a day?

no one said it was gonna be easy

Posted

It is infinite repetition coated in infinite progression....lousy.

Posted

no one said it was gonna be easy

I am not saying it will not be easy, I am saying it is impossible.

Assuming 0.005% per day on grey mobs, it would take 20.000 days to level up. That are roughly 55 years. Once that point is reached, it is technically a level cap. You CAN level up further, but technically you cannot.

Posted (edited)

I am not saying it will not be easy, I am saying it is impossible.

Assuming 0.005% per day on grey mobs, it would take 20.000 days to level up. That are roughly 55 years. Once that point is reached, it is technically a level cap. You CAN level up further, but technically you cannot.

no one said it was gonna be fast

Edited by Lick_MyCrit

Posted

Oh, the veteran is back.

I'd say hello, but you won't be around long enough to see it, so.. goodbye.

Posted

no max level, but seen some 62 levels maybe 63 so far, must be hell of the time to xp that shit beyond 60

Damn, 63? that person does not know the meaning of taking a 5 away from the PC.

Posted

Lets just say 100.

It's an exponential curve after 56 so no one can reach lvl 100 in a lifetime. rire2-db37b.gif

Posted

There is no level cap, but for awakening purposes it is 62. That is where you get the max skill dmg %. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0