• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance August 31st

286 posts in this topic

Posted

Wants some fries with that salt?

lmao the only thing this guy knows to say 

1 person likes this

Posted

Good thing they're releasing awakenings 1 by 1 to balance them when they're supposed to be balanced in relation to one another. Cause that makes sense!

I am  warrior so you will just be meh meh meh warrior player, but if they released them all at once black stones and mem frags would be like bheg gloves. I do wish they did 2-3 at a time though, poor sorc and zerker have terrible clear speed.

Posted

I am  warrior so you will just be meh meh meh warrior player, but if they released them all at once black stones and mem frags would be like bheg gloves. I do wish they did 2-3 at a time though, poor sorc and zerker have terrible clear speed.

Only 2 more weeks for sorc!

Posted

All i do is fishing anyways ... : |

Posted

Black stones are only in bulk on the market cause we've had a 4 week black stone event - they would go back to their usual prices tomorrow regardless of awakening or not.

It's been a long time since I've seen a memory fragment on the Croxus market.

Posted

GET HYPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Finally after so much waiting, warrior awakening.

Posted (edited)

hail crap awakening weapon schedule release !

Thanks god you listen the community and do your best to please them.... I cant imagine what the game would look like if it wasnt the case...

Finally after so much waiting, warrior awakening.

Finaly after so much waiting kun... oh wait no, Star Citizen will certainly be in release state before we got that awakening.

Edited by woots

Posted (edited)

pathetic

have you people even played the game ? currently warrior is one of the most OP classes but yeah go buff it again

pathetic

rip balance 

yes. I agree. Warrior OP.

Come to me Princess. Let me lick the lemon outta you. <3

Edited by Sirteddy

Posted

Dear Players,

We will perform our weekly maintenance as follows:

Date: Wednesday, 31.08.2016

Duration: 7hServer Down:Server Up:
Global08:00 UTC15:00 UTC
West Coast (NA)01:00 PDT08:00 PDT
East Coast (NA)04:00 EDT11:00 EDT
Central (EU)10:00 CEST17:00 CEST

Reason:

• Warrior Awakening update
  • Valencia Part2 update
  • Stability / Network / Localization improvement

Note:

• Patch Notes including improvements and new features can be found in our Forum after the maintenance.

Follow us on Twitter/Facebook to stay up2date.
Thank you for your support and understanding.

Best regards,
BDO Team

So, are you finally going to fix what the first Valencia update broke? You know, the disconnects all the time, reload screens all the time, and the worst of them all . . . . . The random BSOD in Windows 10!  ALL of which started happening on June 29th when the Valencia #1 update happened. If you fix these, then "maybe", just "maybe", you will get back all the people I know that have quit because of this. They really want to come back but not if they can't play reliably.

All i do is fishing anyways ... : |

I can't even do that with all these stupid DC's and BSOD's the past 2 months. I REALLY hope they fix what Valencia #1 broke!

Posted

Just slide in Valk Awakening too.

Nobody will get mad you.

Come on, do it.

Just,

Do it.

1 person likes this

Posted

at last you can get those things yourself 

Ya know

Unlike awakenings

Posted

You think zerker has slow clear speed?....

1 person likes this

Posted

You think zerker has slow clear speed?....

if I could find the video I'd link it, ranger clear large group sausans 30 sec, war 1:10 sec, zerker, 1:30 sec. Same gear scores similar ap time based off an average. Sorcs avg is better than zerker but she is falling behind in defense bc of tougher mobs, she needs more ways to do Dmg without cc. I just had a guy arguing about zerker clear speed being bad and you will turn it around. Why would I lie about it, I'm a warrior ffs? when a zerker and a war clash the fights don't end, class has cancer util. Zerker can fight MORE mobs but at a slower speed than other classes making the clear speed meh, Warriors is worse when he can't cc the monster (half Dmg is a down attack) hence why we getting awakened, so we can grind in Valencia efficiently and finally have something to use agains the ancient resistance gem.

Posted

[...] Warriors is worse when he can't cc the monster (half Dmg is a down attack) hence why we getting awakened, so we can grind in Valencia efficiently and finally have something to use agains the ancient resistance gem.

Valks SoJ cancelling antics would like a word with your idea that "warrior being treated unfairly" has anything to do with why you're first, rather than the fact that warriors were first in Korea so you're first here.

Posted (edited)

Seriously guys, will you cry at every awakening announcement because it's not YOUR awakening ? Just wait just like all the others, I play Ninja and I don't complain !

Edited by Liserian
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

So, are you finally going to fix what the first Valencia update broke?

Its just a lie to make you forget that they "choosed" to set a utter broken awakening schedule release

Seriously guys, will you cry at every awakening announcement because it's not yours ? Just wait just like all the others, I play Ninja and I don't complain !

Is that a troll ? or you are just a bit... well, you dont think a lot ?

The issue is that they said since a while that they would release awakening all at once ( because it would even more break the unbalance of that game ). but now, its :

-"F# community" & players & game we do bi-weekly awakening release and you might have the awakening for your class in X month. ( because greed ? because super lazy #ss "devs" ? )

that's the issue. Not who get what "first"

Not saying, that's, considering that all awakening are released and fully functionnal ( except witch - wizard ) it doesnt make sense to not release them all at once.

Edited by woots
1 person likes this

Posted

Seriously guys, will you cry at every awakening announcement because it's not YOUR awakening ? Just wait just like all the others, I play Ninja and I don't complain !

Doubt it, theres a few comments when they do a pearl shop update now, but nothing like it was when you know what.

If you play a Ninja and don't complain there's probably other reasons at play here - such as you playing so casually that it doesn't matter or you not understanding why we're "crying".

Posted

COSTUME EXCHANGE COUPON!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

pathetic

have you people even played the game ? currently warrior is one of the most OP classes but yeah go buff it again

pathetic

rip balance 

probably said 12 times in this thread but you're an idiot.  There isn't a sole in game that honestly believes warrior is in a good place right now.

Posted

Is that a troll ? or you are just a bit... well, you dont think a lot ?

The issue is that they said since a while that they would release awakening all at once ( because it would even more break the unbalance of that game ). but now, its :

-"F# community" & players & game we do bi-weekly awakening release and you might have the awakening for your class in X month. ( because greed ? because super lazy #ss "devs" ? )

that's the issue. Not who get what "first"

Not saying, that's, considering that all awakening are released and fully functionnal ( except witch - wizard ) it doesnt make sense to not release them all at once.

It's not a troll and I don't think I'm less intelligent than anyone else here.

It's maybe an "issue" but complaining about it won't change anything and you know it.

Doubt it, theres a few comments when they do a pearl shop update now, but nothing like it was when you know what.

If you play a Ninja and don't complain there's probably other reasons at play here - such as you playing so casually that it doesn't matter or you not understanding why we're "crying".

I play 9 to 10 hours a day so I do not play "casually" and I perfectly understand that "blah blah blah pvp unbalance blah blah rip pvp" I still don't care. Eventually while grinding I will bump into a warrior (or some other class in the future) who will have his awakening and then RIP for me I guess I will just change channel. But in the end, even if I die every time in pvp I still don't care. It's just a freaking game, not my life so I can wait.

1 person likes this

Posted

I play 9 to 10 hours a day so I do not play "casually" and I perfectly understand that "blah blah blah pvp unbalance blah blah rip pvp" I still don't care. Eventually while grinding I will bump into a warrior (or some other class in the future) who will have his awakening and then RIP for me I guess I will just change channel. But in the end, even if I die every time in pvp I still don't care. It's just a freaking game, not my life so I can wait.

So it's just a matter of not understanding why we're "crying", gotcha.

Posted

Operation: Avoid all warriors for a few weeks commence!

Posted (edited)

It's maybe an "issue" but complaining about it won't change anything and you know it.

Not saying anything is "agreeing" and reinforce their choice of screwing over the community.

In the gaming world, its mostly when sh#tstorm happen that stuff change ( see ubisoft & watch dogs as exemple ), players dont have other choice to be heard (saddly ), Since most of the time, when ppl are nice, they just send you go f# yourself "nicely" ( see lvl pvp cap topic, its a great exemple of "nice" bullsh#t answer to have ppl go f# themself and dont do sh#t )

Even more with guys like kakao that dont give a lot of sh#t about their players.

Sh#tstorm = bad image = less customer = less money, with guys like that, its pretty much the only pressure gamers have.

So, if you are not less intelligent that most of the ppl, i suppose you can be able to perfectly understand that.

And just for fun in Lie Desert Online

k2e7rto.jpg

Edited by woots
2 people like this

Posted

Not saying anything is "agreeing" and reinforce their choice of screwing over the community.

In the gaming world, its mostly when sh#tstorm happen that stuff change ( see ubisoft & watch dogs as exemple ), players dont have other choice to be heard (saddly ), Since most of the time, when ppl are nice, they just send you go f# yourself "nicely" ( see lvl pvp cap topic, its a great exemple of "nice" bullsh#t answer to have ppl go f# themself and dont do sh#t )

Even more with guys like kakao that dont give a lot of sh#t about their players.

Sh#tstorm = bad image = less customer = less money, with guys like that, its pretty much the only pressure gamers have.

So, if you are not less intelligent that most of the ppl, i suppose you can be able to perfectly understand that.

My answer will be simple :

8 hours ago, FliP said :

Inb4 56,78% of the community quitting (again).

See you on Thursday!