• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance August 31st

286 posts in this topic

Posted

My answer will be simple :

You answer dont reflect someone intelligent.

QED i suppose.

Posted

My answer will be simple :

Just out of curious, how many people in this thread have you seen say "I quit"?

Since you seem to be under some notion that "cry = screaming I quit = no clue".

It's pretty damned obvious that you're completely oblivious as to what the outrage is about though.

Posted

yes. I agree. Warrior OP.

Come to me Princess. Let me lick the lemon outta you. <3

Just the lemon? Get a dialysis machine and get the salt out of his veins as well.

Posted

This community is turning into something quite horrid. So much complaining.

Just relax boys and girls.

No one's forcing you to play BDO.

No one's forcing you to bicker like little children on these forums.

No one's forcing you to spend real money on cash shop items.

No one's forcing you to devote your life to a video game.

Play the game how you like to play it, and if you're not enjoying it I suggest you look elsewhere for entertainment rather than acting like self-entitled spoilt brats demanding Kakao to cater to your every whim.

BDO's an enjoyable game, which is why I'm here. I don't mind the changes Kakao makes to the game because at the end of the day it will still be enjoyable to me - and we'll all get our awakenings eventually.

A lot of you need to chill out and have a little more patience.

9 people like this

Posted

so because nobody is forcing us to play bdo , its okay if they make shit decisions and if the game is shit? good logic

nobody is forcing you to do anything in life, even as a prisoner you can bite your own tongue and suicide because you're not forced to live this life. What the hell are you even saying? I hate "arguments" like yours

Posted (edited)

drive-a-tank-2.jpg

Paint ProSkillzz

Dude, this is awesome. It means I will be the best Valkyrie in the server! (Cause every single Valkyrie with a brain would reroll Warrior but Im an idiot)

Edited by Aunatar
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

so because nobody is forcing us to play bdo , its okay if they make shit decisions and if the game is shit? good logic

nobody is forcing you to do anything in life, even as a prisoner you can bite your own tongue and suicide because you're not forced to live this life. What the hell are you even saying? I hate "arguments" like yours

Whoooaa buddy, calm on down soldier.

No need to act like that. Chill out on the 'irrelevant' assumptions there broski.

You have blatantly clear dissatisfaction with this game, time to move on to another one perhaps?

Edited by Forest Fantail
2 people like this

Posted

You have blatantly clear dissatisfaction with this game, time to move on to another one perhaps?

You don't have to hate the game to hate the decisions made by the publisher for the game.

1 person likes this

Posted

lmao the only thing this guy knows to say 

You want them fries too?

Valks SoJ cancelling antics would like a word with your idea that "warrior being treated unfairly" has anything to do with why you're first, rather than the fact that warriors were first in Korea so you're first here.

Warrior was first on KR because of how the class needed it first.

Just find another game to play. You whine too much.

Posted

pls fix harpoons

1 person likes this

Posted

looking forward for the most exciting part of the update: 

• Stability / Network / Localization improvement

Posted (edited)

image.png

I can feel your anger. It gives you herpes, makes you dumber.

Edited by alex33x

Posted

I'll be content with the ninja/kuno balance patch and a Cokro costume right now.  I've said what I wanted to say about the awakening release schedule, and pretty much don't like how they're doing it.  I'm rather embarrassed by those saying complaints do nothing and are childish, it's like saying history isn't important and why should we learn from what others had to go through to get us to where we are today. 

Posted

and plz bring kamasilve's blessing to the cash shop

Posted

and plz bring kamasilve's blessing to the cash shop

this git. xD

Posted

Stability / Network / Localization improvement ?

I hope it does something for us east coasters.  Playing on CA servers from NY is brutal.  Why can't you move them to TX?  Or have a Dallas/Chicago split? or a CA/Chicago split?

I get a 90 ping to TX and a 160+ to CA with packetloss.  Maybe it was dubbed "best coast" on opposites day?

1 person likes this

Posted

You forgot the Kappa

Z218.png_large

Hahaha lol lol lol

Posted

4YimQLZ.jpg

AWAKENINGS

COME AT ME BRO. 

Posted

RIP game balance, brb 6 months. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Play the game how you like to play it, and if you're not enjoying it I suggest you look elsewhere for entertainment rather than acting like self-entitled spoilt brats demanding Kakao to cater to your every whim.

BDO's an enjoyable game, which is why I'm here. I don't mind the changes Kakao makes to the game because at the end of the day it will still be enjoyable to me - and we'll all get our awakenings eventually.

I agree with some of what u're saying. Most of the community is simply complaining, hating or trolling. There are some post that have valid points in them tho. Daum/Kakao has either promised or at least hyped in one direction and afterwards implemented it in a completely different way as they said before. And on top of that there is often no clear reason or explanation why they do it so the speculations run towards cashgrab most of the time. I'm not saying that a company cannot change their mind several times, I'm simply saying that it's frustrating the way Daum/Kakao handles things.

I've been on the forum regularly since the whole p2w uproar happend and I check everytime who of the staff (being it PM, CM or GM) is online on the forum or when they were here last. Their activity seems very low at the moment. In the past they offered help or posted all kind of stuff but lately all they do is post announcements and sometimes edit their posts. The forum community might overreact on many parts (p2w is a good example) but the lack of communication from Daum/Kakao is very frustrating. By saying nothing they just make things worse imo. It results in the mess the forum is in right now.

Simply saying "no one's foring you to ..." is the wrong way to go imo. If you buy a car and it has issues that you didn't see when buying it you can't simply say " no one forced you to buy this car". The company should not simply do everything the customer says but there should be some sort of interaction and communication between the two. At the moment BDO feels like "take it or leave it". In the long run, this is the wrong way to go imo.

Posted

It's about being -----ed over with something you have a vested interest in.

We paid IRL money for the game, so of course people will feel disgruntled with what they feel are bad decisions by the direction makers.

Posted (edited)

Bullshit !!!! I spent my own money! based on the ad publisher !!! If the advertising is false it was ripped off !!! Publisher talked about balance ?? - said it is !!! (He repeated at GameCon) Therefore, I expect him !!!! So such statements like "No one's forcing you to play BDO" are simply stupid or written by the staff of Kakao

Edited by Jarqo

Posted

inb4 forum qq about warriors.

Posted

eh eh eh, got a thought yesterday... what if they put in Warrior's Awakening but contestually nerf it not to break balance ? After all is simpler to nerf a single thing than rebuff all the others... this may be a good reason to justify single releases... for the sake of balance! Meanwhile Illuminati Confirmed, lemme hide from Chem Trails and escape from corporate killers out to git me ^^.

Posted

100% confirmed to happen. People that aren't geared enough to beat average warriors will QQ. And goes both ways, warriors not geared enough or geared average unable to beat other classes will happen too. Before that happens, all misconceptions about Warrior becoming somehow magically twice as strong and your playing skills entitled to become twice as good needs to get destroyed. Warrior Awakening = At very least twice as powerful in what comes to DPS and shitload AoE, constant DP debuffs and AP buffs, amazing WP recovery, At very least 4 times harder to play with it specially if you make Longsword+Shield/GReatsword combos.

For the time being whoever doesn't learn fast, warrior in pvp will be in disadvantage unless geared as hell, talking Full TET here.,