• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Musa Node Wars (Video)

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello, just wanted to show everyone that musa can be viable in nodewars...Heres a small clip of it...
My Gearscore is @ 0:12-0:13 ...Enjoy!...

PS: First time doing video's...so take it easy...

Edited by Legendaire
added more text...
4 people like this

Posted

301 DP O_o 

Other than that good vid. 

Posted

They can't kill you xD

Posted

301 DP O_o 

Well it didn't look as if he was stacking DP items...Every armor piece was TRI, looked to be AP accessories. I don't recognize the offhand though.

Posted

Well it didn't look as if he was stacking DP items...Every armor piece was TRI, looked to be AP accessories. I don't recognize the offhand though.

It looks like an evasion dp build. The bow is a Krea Bow which gives evasion and 28 dp on +18.  The +1 Ancient weapon core and seal also gives many dp

Posted

Ah hadn't used Krea. Good to know. I also run core/seal. At +1 each, that's 9 DP. Sounds about right then.

Posted

301 DP O_o 

Thanks man...

They can't kill you xD

I'm pretty tough to kill if you're undergeared, Later i'll post a video of RBF where people have 200+ AP...

Posted (edited)

Thanks man...

I'm pretty tough to kill if you're undergeared, Later i'll post a video of RBF where people have 200+ AP...

Yes I wonder how well you do against 200 ap with bheg gloves.

https://gyazo.com/ffbc122432ef07daac5279e40df058c6

^^ It seems interesting I have never seen it played before but something I would never get myself to do xD

Edited by BarcodeGod

Posted

Good video, but I do think that the evasion/dp build is a lot less useful when not outgearing people.  Anyone with 200ap+ w/ bhegs will still kill you quickly if you happen to get cc'd.  Personally I just believe going AP and relying on quick kills is the better choice later on, but currently that build does work well, since not many people are above that 200ap level.

1 person likes this

Posted

Good video, but I do think that the evasion/dp build is a lot less useful when not outgearing people.  Anyone with 200ap+ w/ bhegs will still kill you quickly if you happen to get cc'd.  Personally I just believe going AP and relying on quick kills is the better choice later on, but currently that build does work well, since not many people are above that 200ap level.

Aye it's a very interesting build and I noticed people we're missing him a lot, which is the evasion and level advantage but once people start getting to the 190 AP mark with Bheg's Gloves, evasion won't do anything and DP starts to mean less and less, and once awakenings comes out for everything. At that point, you may as well be fighting naked. 

Posted (edited)

Aye it's a very interesting build and I noticed people we're missing him a lot, which is the evasion and level advantage but once people start getting to the 190 AP mark with Bheg's Gloves, evasion won't do anything and DP starts to mean less and less, and once awakenings comes out for everything. At that point, you may as well be fighting naked. 

Trust me level advantage doesn't give as much evasion as ppl think. Yesterday with a maehwa alt lv 48, i killed in open world a 56 Maehwa (with DUO acc off hand tho) obviously she had all the gear from my main musa, 172 AP (ACC). So 8 levels should be abysmal, but still managed to kill her with 3 skills.

PS: Nice video, seems like only livreto accuracy and Ancient Set still doesn't make you miss much, and still hitting hard.

Edited by SinisterSaints

Posted (edited)

Yes I wonder how well you do against 200 ap with bheg gloves.

https://gyazo.com/ffbc122432ef07daac5279e40df058c6

^^ It seems interesting I have never seen it played before but something I would never get myself to do xD

FYI: Sheld and Kairos, in this video, both have full TRI boss gear and both with Kzarka and over 200+ AP

Edited by Legendaire
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

FYI: Sheld and Kairos, in this video, both have full TRI boss gear and both with Kzarka and over 200+ AP

I still stand by my statement, since most of those guys do not have 200+, just some of them.  This does warrant some testing on my end, though.  I'll get back to you after I try this out.  Curious though, why krea over white horn warrior?  The extra gem slot?

Edit: Got the krea +18, and it is working more than I would have imagined.  Awakened warriors still hurt like crazy, but at least I can survive a combo now..

Edited by pcid93

Posted

I still stand by my statement, since most of those guys do not have 200+, just some of them.  This does warrant some testing on my end, though.  I'll get back to you after I try this out.  Curious though, why krea over white horn warrior?  The extra gem slot?

i had a kuno friend try the krea offhand while i tried the white horn warrior offhand, his made quite a big difference while the white horn for me made no difference at all, this was done with just passive evasion skills (not the 9% kuno gets from a skill).

Posted

I'm assuming you used Krea over Rosar due to cost? As there is barely any difference between the two.

Posted

i had a kuno friend try the krea offhand while i tried the white horn warrior offhand, his made quite a big difference while the white horn for me made no difference at all, this was done with just passive evasion skills (not the 9% kuno gets from a skill).

What upgrade were both of the bows?  

Posted

What upgrade were both of the bows?  

both were pri.

Posted (edited)

Edit: Got the krea +18, and it is working more than I would have imagined.  Awakened warriors still hurt like crazy, but at least I can survive a combo now..

I have both bow, krea for more survivability, white horn for bigger burst...Both are good...

I'm assuming you used Krea over Rosar due to cost? As there is barely any difference between the two.

Krea because its easier to get ur hands on...otherwise i'd use a rosar...Right now I use White Horn for PvE only with +1 luck gem =)...
Bottom line is Krea works, White Horn works....It's a matter of preference. Do you want to survive more often, or do bigger burst?  The choice is yours.
The only thing i'm missing right now is Bhegs glove...otherwise i'd hit more often and higher burst...
Experiment, don't go by what people say...

Edited by Legendaire
1 person likes this

Posted

I have both bow, krea for more survivability, white horn for bigger burst...Both are good...

Krea because its easier to get ur hands on...otherwise i'd use a rosar...Right now I use White Horn for PvE only with +1 luck gem =)...Bottom line is Krea works, White Horn works....It's a matter of preference. Do you want to survive more often, or do bigger burst?  The choice is yours.
The only thing i'm missing right now is Bhegs glove...otherwise i'd hit more often and higher burst...
Experience, don't go by what people say...

Yep, I am still keeping my white horn bow for PvE and for when I want to burst people down faster.  I do have bheg's gloves and can confirm that you can still do enough damage with krea.

Posted

Nice video dude.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0