• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Valencia Update Part 2 Events

87 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Greetings Adventurers!

Let's celebrate the Valencia 2 Update with a couple events!

1. Black Spirit's Adventure, Running Event

• Start: August 31st - 10:00 UTC (After maintenance)

• End: September 28th - 10:00 UTC (With maintenance)

In this Monopoly like mini game you can roll the dice and if you land on the right field you will win prices.

adventure.thumb.png.64eef8ea7d53a808c6fa

You can access this game by press ESC & click 'Black Spirit Adventures'

adventure_2.thumb.png.4c1a4e9fcdca886711

Rules:

1. You can roll the dice max 5 times a day.
  2. You can roll role more dice depending on time played. (1 more die per 1 hour, max 5 times)
  3. Dice roll counter will reset at 5:00 UTC (same in EU/NA)
  4. Each reward will be send by in-game mail
  5. There is no limit on how often you can run the course

Possible Prices:

• Black Stone (Weapon)
  • Blackstone (Armor)
  • Memory Fragment
  • GM's Intermediate Lucky Box
  • Elion's Tear
  • Jarette's Accessory Box
  • Combat Horse Gear Box
  • Storm Horse Gear Box
  • Fighting Spirit Horse Gear Box
  • Gold Bar 1G
  • Gold Bar 10G
  • Unknown Dye Box
  • Item Brand Spell Stone
  • Horse Flute (1D)
  • Concentrated Magical Black Stone (Armor)
  • Energy Tonic (M)
  • Concentrated Magical Black Stone (Weapon)
  • Special Meal Box
  • [Party] Elixir of Endless Fury
  • [Party] Grim Soul Reaper's Elixir
  • [Party] Elixir of Splendid Experience
  • Spellbound Tool Box
  • Triple-Float Fishing Rod
  • Value Pack (1d)
  • GM's Advanced Lucky Box
  • Golden Dagger
  • Golden Backpack
  • Golden Coelacanth
  • [Loyalties] Blessing of Kamasilve (1 Day)
  • Energy Tonic (L)

2. Special World Drop Event

Combat Reward

• Players must kill monsters to randomly acquire golden daggers (worth 5,000,000 silver), for those familiar with the previous event this will function essentially the same.

• Start: August 31st (After Maintenance)

• End: September 14th (With Maintenance)

goldendagger.thumb.png.108d2aef99e4cee9f

Gathering Reward

• Players must utilize gathering skills for an increased chance to be rewarded with either Sharp Black Crystal Shards, or Hard Black Crystal Shards (valued at roughly 2,000,000 to 7,000,000 silver).

NGImrER.thumb.jpg.4b9047dd66e0fa83f3d03eBMlxb0A.thumb.jpg.6c79b66dab849a3f07d997

Fishing Reward

• Players must fish for a chance to be rewarded with an Ancient Relic Crystal Shard (valued at roughly 700,000 to 1,000,000 silver).

6x5nhld.thumb.jpg.aa81a42a2087bdf02e17f2

3. Summer Sale

For many of you the Summer heat is finally beginning to abate, signaling the shift into the Fall season. As a fun way to welcome this new season we’re announcing our Fall 20% Off Sales for many fantastic pearl shop items, the sale starts on August 31st after maintenance and will run through to September 14th.

As an added bonus for you awesome folks we’ve included two loyalty based event items, the first is an Appearance Change Coupon (Single Use) limited to one per account. The second comes in the form of an Awakening Gift Pack which can be purchased once a day per account and includes the following:

• A pack of Black Stone Weapon & Armor

• Hard Black Crystal Shard

• Sharp Black Crystal Shard

• Cron Stone

• Memory Fragment

Additionally, below you will find a brief list of some of the types of items you can expect to find discounted in this sale!

• Inventory Expansion

• Weight Increases

• Storage Expansions

• Furniture Set

• Costumes

• Pets

• Mount Gear Set

4. Combat EXP Event

• Start: September 2nd

• End: All class awakenings have been released

We will run a +100% combat EXP boost event until all classes have received their awakening weapons. The boost will always be active between 16:00 UTC Friday and 8:00 UTC Monday.

The BDO Team

Edited by CM_Praballo
20 people like this

Posted (edited)

I feel I seen these events before...

Edited by ruocaled
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Any word for the Orwen server who cannot play this minigame?

Edited by Lostarot
2 people like this

Posted

I feel I seen these events before...

Maybe, but is it necessarily a bad thing though? 
Personally I approve of those events, because while they may not be the most original ones they're still nice to have :D 

3 people like this

Posted

dat feel when u work 12 hours shifts on weekends >.>

6 people like this

Posted

Black Spirit Adventure mini game is not working on Orwen..... Cannot roll dice.

Posted

Unable to roll dice on Orwen!!!

9floh902rqix.jpg

Posted

The fishing reward, a.k.a. ancient relic crystal shard has always been there since beginning, why is it a special event?

Me luv golden coelacanths tho, could we have that instead?

@CM_Praballo care to explain please?

3 people like this

Posted

Um, we could already get ancient relic crystal shards by fishing? Maybe they mean it's an increased drop rate?

2 people like this

Posted

Greetings Adventurers!

Let's celebrate the Valencia 2 Update with a couple events!

Fishing Reward

• Players must fish for a chance to be rewarded with an Ancient Relic Crystal Shard (valued at roughly 700,000 to 1,000,000 silver).

6x5nhld.thumb.jpg.aa81a42a2087bdf02e17f2

The BDO Team

Now, unless I'm mistaken, players have ALWAYS had a chance of obtaining Ancient Relic Crystal Shards from fishing?.... You don't mention increased chances or anything so I'm assuming it's just like it's always been.... Why would you call it an event if it's not? @PM_Jouska

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

The fishing reward, a.k.a. ancient relic crystal shard has always been there since beginning, why is it a special event?

Me luv golden coelacanths tho, could we have that instead?

@CM_Praballo care to explain please?

I assume they simply forgot to insert the text part:

for an increased chance to be rewarded with...

Patch notes are like RNG chance to be accurate as it is currently...

This needs clarifying as requested please.

Fishing Reward

• Start: August 31st (After Maintenance)

• End: September 14th (With Maintenance)

Edited by Moonraker
3 people like this

Posted

Orwen Dice Roll must be fixed!

1 person likes this

Posted

Yup, probably.

I already got one since patch. I'll see the difference tomorrow morning, after an overnight afk fishing.

Rng being rng, sometimes I have 0, sometimes 6, really hoping to see the difference

Posted

In this Monopoly like mini game you can roll the dice and if you land on the right field you will win prices.

*prizes*

Posted

Ausgezeichnet ! Great event, sounds like lots of fun, thanks !

Posted

@CM_Praballo

Gathering Reward

Players must utilize gathering skills for an increased chance to be rewarded with either Sharp Black Crystal Shards, or Hard Black Crystal Shards (valued at roughly 2,000,000 to 7,000,000 silver).

Is farming considered as a "gathering skill" ?

Thanks!

Posted

Well I had heard Ninja/Kuno was stealth buffed, but it was just tooltip updates, no actual dmg..I WAS going to level my Kuno this weekend since I have 4 days off, but I think I'll do our Siege Saturday, and spend the rest of the time gathering for sharp/hard shards. Haven't had any luck really with the daggers from mobs, but had some luck with gathering.

Posted

Again weekends , what should i do , I work at weekends ... Rip exp event ...

1 person likes this

Posted

OK yeah... I'm a sucker for a gimmick.

I kinda like events like this. At least there is a chance for everybody to get something which is always good

:)

Posted (edited)

4. Combat EXP Event

• Start: September 2nd

• End: All class awakenings have been released

We will run a +100% combat EXP boost event until all classes have received their awakening weapons. The boost will always be active between 16:00 UTC Friday and 8:00 UTC Monday.

The BDO Team

how exactly is this event fair for classes that will be pushed out of good grind spots constantly, because they dont have an awakening yet ? and if thats not enough when the last classes get their awakening the event will end so they wont benefit from it at all O.o

Edited by Million
1 person likes this

Posted

finally events every1 can get something i like this

Posted

I hate this event

What about those who grinded VERY HARD (ie WEEKS!) to be level 59 or even 60?

You are pretty much saying a big screw you to them.

Same for those who actually worked and saved hard to be at 4/4 Boss pieces

Just keep making the game easier.. everyone will quit if it gets to KR's level of easiyness

Posted

thank goodness for this event, i need to recover from all the fishing i tried doing from that medal event > <

Posted

I hate this event

What about those who grinded VERY HARD (ie WEEKS!) to be level 59 or even 60?

You are pretty much saying a big screw you to them.

Same for those who actually worked and saved hard to be at 4/4 Boss pieces

Just keep making the game easier.. everyone will quit if it gets to KR's level of easiyness

Because everyone in KR has quit already?

It's like this for every major expansion of the game, remember before mediah how you had to no life grind shrine herds for weeks to get 55, then patch hits and you can go 0-55 in like 12  hours. I kinda feel you on the boss armor thing, we'll see how much they increased the drop rate, but again actually obtaining the gear is like 1/10th the cost of enchanting it.

Posted

Because everyone in KR has quit already?

It's like this for every major expansion of the game, remember before mediah how you had to no life grind shrine herds for weeks to get 55, then patch hits and you can go 0-55 in like 12  hours. I kinda feel you on the boss armor thing, we'll see how much they increased the drop rate, but again actually obtaining the gear is like 1/10th the cost of enchanting it.

I did the grinds when it was bad and all I can say is, "who gives a shit" (mainly for the person you're responding to). I also don't care if boss gear is more accessible. You still need to upgrade it. Nobody worked "hard" to get it before, it was all luck. I've killed the field bosses and Kzarka many, many times. Most times channel swapping to get another kill in. Still, one boss armor drop after months of trying, no Kzarka weapon, and a handful of Livertos. I know I'm getting the damage in thanks to the hunter seals tier I place in, but it doesn't matter. Random is random, it's not "hard work".

11 people like this