• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Valencia Update Part 2 Events

87 posts in this topic

Posted

4. Combat EXP Event

• Start: September 2nd

• End: All class awakenings have been released

We will run a +100% combat EXP boost event until all classes have received their awakening weapons. The boost will always be active between 16:00 UTC Friday and 8:00 UTC Monday.

The BDO Team

Wait, so a 6 month long bonus experience event? T_T

1 person likes this

Posted

Beautiful :) I missed  the event last month caause of vacation. Love the exp boost!

Posted

I did the grinds when it was bad and all I can say is, "who gives a shit" (mainly for the person you're responding to). I also don't care if boss gear is more accessible. You still need to upgrade it. Nobody worked "hard" to get it before, it was all luck. I've killed the field bosses and Kzarka many, many times. Most times channel swapping to get another kill in. Still, one boss armor drop after months of trying, no Kzarka weapon, and a handful of Livertos. I know I'm getting the damage in thanks to the hunter seals tier I place in, but it doesn't matter. Random is random, it's not "hard work".

Well said!

Posted

i cant see any difference in drop for shards... gathering arti 5

Posted

i cant see any difference in drop for shards... gathering arti 5

they say event, but guess the drop increase rate is like 0.001 xD

Posted

I assume they simply forgot to insert the text part:

Patch notes are like RNG chance to be accurate as it is currently...

This needs clarifying as requested please.

8 shards in the bag m8, I think u were right :)

Posted

Fishing Reward

• Players must fish for a chance to be rewarded with an Ancient Relic Crystal Shard (valued at roughly 700,000 to 1,000,000 silver).

• Start: August 31st (After Maintenance)

• End: September 14th (With Maintenance)

6x5nhld.thumb.jpg.aa81a42a2087bdf02e17f2

@CM_Aethon So does this mean after the event we will no longer be able to fish relics at all or does the event increase the drop rate of relics?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Is farming considered as a "gathering skill" ?

Thanks!

You have allways (Since the release of shards) been able to get Sharp/hard shards from farming.

Edited by Jagari

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon So does this mean after the event we will no longer be able to fish relics at all or does the event increase the drop rate of relics?

@CM_Aethon answer plz

Edited by Asunay

Posted

if you answer the question above answer please if the chance to get relic shards is increased now

Posted

holy shit, NICE! need to say it, loved the patch yesterday and the ridiculous p2w stuff with costumes are not even worth it atm, so easy to make money ig.

Posted

how exactly is this event fair for classes that will be pushed out of good grind spots constantly, because they dont have an awakening yet ? and if thats not enough when the last classes get their awakening the event will end so they wont benefit from it at all O.o

rip not mainstream classes. 

i expected more rewarding compensation for not awakened classes than xp boost that affect everyone anyway.

Posted

@CM_Aethon Can you please look into the ancient relic drop rate. Me and a guild friend are master 2 and 10 and we usually get 8 shards/night in a certain spot where we have been fishing for 2 weeks. Last night it was 2 for me 4 for him. Can you please check if it's not bugged and instead of 1% (default) + 0.5% (buff) it's only 0.5% (buff) or something like this?

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Aethon Can you please look into the ancient relic drop rate. Me and a guild friend are master 2 and 10 and we usually get 8 shards/night in a certain spot where we have been fishing for 2 weeks. Last night it was 2 for me 4 for him. Can you please check if it's not bugged and instead of 1% (default) + 0.5% (buff) it's only 0.5% (buff) or something like this?

I got 11 the night before patch, 0 last night.

Might just be a coincidence but, I've never not had 1 shard for 12 hours worth of fishing.

Posted

@CM_Praballo

Is farming considered as a "gathering skill" ?

Thanks!

rank1 farmer here (artisan6, almost 7), yesterday i got around 20 shards total in about 12 rows of pruning, before the patch that was considered extremely lucky, im unsure if the bonus applied at all, ill do my testing with gathering today

Posted

the scroll/rares droprate in the valencia/desert zone seems also decrease after the patch

Posted

the scroll/rares droprate in the valencia/desert zone seems also decrease after the patch

For em it has increased. i think i grinded for about 2h maybe and got 10 scroll pieces

Maybe the node investment starded to pay off.

When i first arrived in valencia scrolls dropped like crazy. Then after few days they stopped and dropped 1 per 1-2 hours. Now it's back to former for me. Guess RNG is just RNG if it loves you you're good if it has a grudge against you then you're toast...

Posted

dat feel when u work 12 hours shifts on weekends >.>

i feel you man. im basicly never there for the weekend. sucks to suck

1 person likes this

Posted

\We will run a +100% combat EXP boost

ok this is getting ridiculous.

we have 100% base exp

+100% weekend exp

+50% book of combat

+200% grind bonus

+alchemy+food+helmet stones

is there a bonus cap for +exp% ?? which of those stack, which dont? im totally lost

need some solid answers

Posted (edited)

@Rosenkraunz It stacks and there is no cap, but is additive, aka you have 100 basic and +200 = 300% +100 = 400% , +costume = 410% + exlixir = 425% etc

Source:

I play with a friend over Skype and we farmed from 55 to 59 in the same spots in the same party with the same buffs, but I used 50% xp scroll from time to time and the xp was different, but not by 50% but rather 10-15% depending on how much 50 meant of the total value.

Edited by unrealaz

Posted

4. Combat EXP Event

• Start: September 2nd

• End: All class awakenings have been released

We will run a +100% combat EXP boost event until all classes have received their awakening weapons. The boost will always be active between 16:00 UTC Friday and 8:00 UTC Mo

There needs to be an option to give 1 Contribution point per day instead of taking the combat buffs that have to be used right then and there. As it is currently setup it is one sided towards combat. So 90 contribution points from now till end of year isn't gamebreaking as you can get that many skill points with just 5-6 hours of grinding.

Posted (edited)

When i first arrived in valencia scrolls dropped like crazy. Then after few days they stopped and dropped 1 per 1-2 hours. Now it's back to former for me. Guess RNG is just RNG if it loves you you're good if it has a grudge against you then you're toast...

exactly what I noticed ... but after node connecting + investment, the scrolls/rares droprate decreased curiously a lot ... maybe more trashloot but far less scrolls/rares 

which level is your node?

Edited by letsgo

Posted

There needs to be an option to give 1 Contribution point per day instead of taking the combat buffs that have to be used right then and there. As it is currently setup it is one sided towards combat. So 90 contribution points from now till end of year isn't gamebreaking as you can get that many skill points with just 5-6 hours of grinding.

start cooking or alchemy ....

Posted

Obtaining rate of Combat EXP has been increased for players who are level 50 or higher.

Anyone know what % increase this is  that they added?

Posted

Same here..