• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Valencia Update Part 2 Events

87 posts in this topic

Posted

Those events sound great. Should get me to 59 by valk awakening easily, maybe even a good part of the way to 60 till then. Thx

Posted (edited)

start cooking or alchemy ....

I am well into cooking and alchemy, the rate of contribution xp needed from 250-300+ is horrendous compared to skill points,  it needs to be changed and rewards/events need to start giving boosts to contribution experience in some way(or contribution points themselves) .

Edited by Sorath
1 person likes this

Posted

I hate this event

What about those who grinded VERY HARD (ie WEEKS!) to be level 59 or even 60?

You are pretty much saying a big screw you to them.

Same for those who actually worked and saved hard to be at 4/4 Boss pieces

Just keep making the game easier.. everyone will quit if it gets to KR's level of easiyness

screw yyou. Not everyone is a no life. 

2 people like this

Posted

Loving the mini game! 

Posted

I got 11 the night before patch, 0 last night.

Might just be a coincidence but, I've never not had 1 shard for 12 hours worth of fishing.

I got 8 in like 100 fishings skilled 9.

So just random.

Loving the mini game! 

Would love it more if it had some nice story :D.... it would be more funny.

tbh current events are really great way to make ppl play the game, even if the events are not really original. Many other mmorpg should learn from the bdo team :).

Posted (edited)

I got 8 in like 100 fishings skilled 9.

So just random.

Would love it more if it had some nice story :D.... it would be more funny.

tbh current events are really great way to make ppl play the game, even if the events are not really original. Many other mmorpg should learn from the bdo team :).

Wat-Meme-Old-Lady-01.jpg

Edited by Tekeii

Posted

Wat-Meme-Old-Lady-01.jpg

Oh yeah, you all can only qq and blame the developers, never praise them... so it's probably pretty shocking for you when someone sees good sides of developers :).

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh yeah, you all can only qq and blame the developers, never praise them... so it's probably pretty shocking for you when someone sees good sides of developers :).

Wat-Meme-Old-Lady-01.jpg

Posted

I love when people cry hardcore when its made easier for others :D. Its very true not everyone is a no life... Went from 0 - 55 in a matter of hours : ). With no Grind event used until lvl 55 :D... You did have scrolls... Boosts and all that like everyone else did :)... I got boss armor with no issues at all, same goes for Liverto x3 =.=' Literally every boss I fought... World boss gave me a Liverto, so I didn't even have to waste money on any :3.This was before this update, not to mention, I was having a lot of luck before hand, if I showed you what I got overnight, minus all of the fish I threw out of my inv... Which btw was a lot of green and blue, had a row and a half of yellow grade fish, you would call me crazy =.='. 4 Golden Fish, 3 Rows of relics... Yes 3 rows, I just afk fish, swap rods every hour... I got devoted to see what I could get, so set an alarm to go off every hour so I can see where my character stands with the poles, sold what I didnt need and put a fresh rod on... Luck +5, with Fishing speed +5... Used those event fishing speed and LT enhancer medals, with some fishing exp boosts and what not... I also used the following rods in rotation +8 Epheria, Triple Float, and Steel Rods... Also before this update, I have gotten around x8 Golden Daggers, x5 Golden Backpacks, and x9 Coelacanths... The RNJESUS was with me... I've also collected a hefty amount of Hard and Sharp from Farming... I'm only Skilled 9 Fisher =.=' so... 

I'm not a no lifer haha, this all happened within a week =.=' so... Week of Lvling 4 characters... Yes one week =.=' This game has always been very easy to lvl up in... Havent Fished after the update so I don't know if I will still find this luck I had ._ . This game has to do with luck, nothing more... So please stop crying and acting like people are getting it easier then you :D 

Posted

Because everyone in KR has quit already?

KR has 35 channels which are 'crowded' almost 24/7. They actually added channels recently. Every single node and castle are contested by 5-10 guilds almost every single node war/siege. KR is as alive as it will ever be.

Why do people keep saying KR is dead? 

Posted

dat feel when u work 12 hours shifts on weekends >.>

Same here! Sat and Sun, 12h shifts. At least last night I did 30% from 57 to 58

KR has 35 channels which are 'crowded' almost 24/7. They actually added channels recently. Every single node and castle are contested by 5-10 guilds almost every single node war/siege. KR is as alive as it will ever be.
Why do people keep saying KR is dead? 

Nice to know.

Posted (edited)

@MChrome @linc because it reinforces their decision and likes to think that whatever he does, everyone else does when in reality the game couldn't be more alive :)

Edited by unrealaz

Posted (edited)

I am looking to get back into BDO.. missed the event so far. Will it be around 1 more weekend?

Does this stack with the 30day value pack and other combat boosts?

Anyone got advice for someone getting back ibto the game and only lvl 30?

Edited by Sloppy

Posted

exactly what I noticed ... but after node connecting + investment, the scrolls/rares droprate decreased curiously a lot ... maybe more trashloot but far less scrolls/rares 

which level is your node?

currently 8 and maybe 3/4 ot the bar.

Also i had a good day recently when i dropped scrolls like crazy I think I made 5-6 full scrolls from them. Then on the other day after a few hours I got 4 scrolls. Nothing is set in stone here.

Posted (edited)

In this Monopoly like mini game you can roll the dice and if you land on the right field you will win prices.

Price is how much something costs, prize is something you get for eg: winning a race.

Basics, Kakao, basics!

Edited by CruleD

Posted

My Black Spirit dude is growing each time I pass start, does this matter or is just "for fun"? :)

Posted (edited)

4. Combat EXP Event

• Start: September 2nd

• End: All class awakenings have been released

We will run a +100% combat EXP boost event until all classes have received their awakening weapons. The boost will always be active between 16:00 UTC Friday and 8:00 UTC Monday.

The BDO Team

We also get our daily Grind hour ( +100% for 60 minutes or +200% for 30 minute ) buff. Does it stack with this event?

Also, does any other +exp bonus stack with event? ( GM Bonus, Milk Tea, etc. )

Edited by mijorious

Posted

dat feel when u work 12 hours shifts on weekends >.>

awwn man poor you :( 

Posted

Any word for the Orwen server who cannot play this minigame?

I play at edan it was working but sense yesterday , I can roll the dice but don't get the reward.

Any word for the Orwen server who cannot play this minigame?

I Play at e

Posted

A lot of people are having issues with the mini-game in Alustin not working... Ex: Dice freezing, game not even showing up when clicking black spirit adventure, game half loading showing no text... It only started happening to me yesterday, after I saw people complaining in world chat that it was doing the following stated above. 

On a good note, the ancient crystal relic shards are dropping like gold for me :3. 

Posted

mini game not working

already 2 days lost.....

Posted

4. Combat EXP Event

• Start: September 2nd

• End: All class awakenings have been released

pathetic event

rip everyone that leveled normally 

If you used the power of common sense, which doesn't seem to be that common, getting XP and levels is effort-player- based while enchanting gear is pathetic RNG bullshit idiocy and instead of lowering stuff thats beyond players like rng, you lower stuff that actually requires effort. How hard is it to use common sense , really? 

Posted

Combat Reward

• Players must kill monsters to randomly acquire golden daggers (worth 5,000,000 silver), for those familiar with the previous event this will function essentially the same.

• Start: August 31st (After Maintenance)

• End: September 14th (With Maintenance)

goldendagger.thumb.png.108d2aef99e4cee9f

Gathering Reward

• Players must utilize gathering skills for an increased chance to be rewarded with either Sharp Black Crystal Shards, or Hard Black Crystal Shards (valued at roughly 2,000,000 to 7,000,000 silver).

NGImrER.thumb.jpg.4b9047dd66e0fa83f3d03eBMlxb0A.thumb.jpg.6c79b66dab849a3f07d997

Fishing Reward

• Players must fish for a chance to be rewarded with an Ancient Relic Crystal Shard (valued at roughly 700,000 to 1,000,000 silver).

6x5nhld.thumb.jpg.aa81a42a2087bdf02e17f2

I ask that you guys consider making these drop rate increases and golden items baseline/a standard part of the game. The reason I ask this is it makes doing the "Less optimal" thing for people who have less time to play more viable, this also makes it for those who are hunting things which normally have an abysmal drop rate and poor turn in/vendor returns less damaging to the ego when weeks of bad RNG strike.

It's not as though anyone would be hurt by keeping these things as anyone who plays is able to benefit from them. I can understand wanting to keep the economy in check but with gold sinks like the night vendor and my personal favorite...

2016-09-05_118942511.thumb.jpg.108dea6dd

You guys have shown some interesting design choices that serve practical purpose outside of merely min-maxing your character as far as a gold sink goes, so I honestly express with confidence that if it were to become an honest issue, you guys could find a way to deal with it. (We still don't have enchantable Pre/Suffixes for gear similar to Diablo 2, which could be another way to drown wealth into)

The biggest thing from this though is that in a game where every boon is a god send, this specific event took some of the stress associated with "Doing it right" away and made our time spent feel more worthwhile. I feel personally that if your customers feel as if their time invested in the game is worthwhile instead of a hopeless grind they would be willing to stick around longer, potentially paying more over a given period because they aren't constantly thinking "I'll never stand a chance with RNGesus frowning on my efforts" and instead playing with a mind set of "I can do what I enjoy and still make progress without having to follow some guide and do something I loathe/find stressful"

Just my thoughts on the matter anyway~

1 person likes this

Posted

I ask that you guys consider making these drop rate increases and golden items baseline/a standard part of the game. The reason I ask this is it makes doing the "Less optimal" thing for people who have less time to play more viable, this also makes it for those who are hunting things which normally have an abysmal drop rate and poor turn in/vendor returns less damaging to the ego when weeks of bad RNG strike.

It's not as though anyone would be hurt by keeping these things as anyone who plays is able to benefit from them. I can understand wanting to keep the economy in check but with gold sinks like the night vendor and my personal favorite...

2016-09-05_118942511.thumb.jpg.108dea6dd

You guys have shown some interesting design choices that serve practical purpose outside of merely min-maxing your character as far as a gold sink goes, so I honestly express with confidence that if it were to become an honest issue, you guys could find a way to deal with it. (We still don't have enchantable Pre/Suffixes for gear similar to Diablo 2, which could be another way to drown wealth into)

The biggest thing from this though is that in a game where every boon is a god send, this specific event took some of the stress associated with "Doing it right" away and made our time spent feel more worthwhile. I feel personally that if your customers feel as if their time invested in the game is worthwhile instead of a hopeless grind they would be willing to stick around longer, potentially paying more over a given period because they aren't constantly thinking "I'll never stand a chance with RNGesus frowning on my efforts" and instead playing with a mind set of "I can do what I enjoy and still make progress without having to follow some guide and do something I loathe/find stressful"

Just my thoughts on the matter anyway~

agree with you

but just to be clear, they dont give a ----- about your (community) opinion.

Posted

I hate this event

What about those who grinded VERY HARD (ie WEEKS!) to be level 59 or even 60?

You are pretty much saying a big screw you to them.

Same for those who actually worked and saved hard to be at 4/4 Boss pieces

Just keep making the game easier.. everyone will quit if it gets to KR's level of easiyness

I guess we should all kneel down and praise all those people who have nothing better to do than grind all day and get lucky with the boss pieces? HAHA, yes, SCREW YOU!
Quit already, we don't need narcissistic, egotistical, selfish people like you/them around. :D 

2 people like this