• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

• Luminescent's Blackbook! • (Commissions are open!)

55 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello guys!

I've seen so much wonderful art on the forum  so i've got some courage and decided to share some stuff i do for living and as hobby as well!

It's not totally BDO related art, but i would be glad to give a try and draw some characters if requested! :)

I work as a tattoo artist so i mainly design things for people, or just draw when i have free time! I have a blackbook and i would really like to fill it if possible even tho its big :x

Here are a few of my sketches and designs made for requests with pencil or ink!

1.thumb.png.c125a99337b732726803b75dd2de2.thumb.png.4fe3e33c049a5f335be5c2107faa

7.thumb.png.5886fb5484e1aeb783ee6b82c23f8.thumb.png.e483df8e04498f4c8a00353bc5a7

6.thumb.png.d00d5af7f0575cea14428866bda15.thumb.png.08af41bf43694e4ffc412489c2c8

3.thumb.png.8adb0d788ad802335869c4bc389d34.thumb.png.197583cd51e9543d322b8bf27a6

If you're interested for a commission leave me a msg!~

Thanks for having a look on my thread and sorry for the bad picture quality ;_;! (if u click to preview might be better) :) Have a nice day!

xx Luminescent!

Edited by eDust
16 people like this

Posted

Sexy art is always welcome.

Posted

Sexy art is always welcome.

Thank you so much! ;_;

Posted

FINALY !!! love ur style ! q-q ♥ ♥ ♥
scribble scetchy with so many details

brings the drawing to pure life *_* ♥

moah and those dots and hatching
*likelikelike* 10 out of 10!

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you so much hun! U're amazing :) Thx for the support!

Posted

They look amazing!!  *-*
Love it! Keep up the good work :D 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello guys!

I've seen so much wonderful art on the forum  so i've got some courage and decided to share some stuff i do for living and as hobby as well!

It's not totally BDO related art, but i would be glad to give a try and draw some characters if requested! :)

I work as a tattoo artist so i mainly design things for people, or just draw when i have free time! I have a blackbook and i would really like to fill it if possible even tho its big :x

Here are a few of my sketches and designs made for requests with pencil or ink!

1.thumb.png.c125a99337b732726803b75dd2de2.thumb.png.4fe3e33c049a5f335be5c2107faa

7.thumb.png.5886fb5484e1aeb783ee6b82c23f8.thumb.png.e483df8e04498f4c8a00353bc5a7

6.thumb.png.d00d5af7f0575cea14428866bda15.thumb.png.08af41bf43694e4ffc412489c2c8

3.thumb.png.8adb0d788ad802335869c4bc389d34.thumb.png.197583cd51e9543d322b8bf27a6

Thanks for having a look on my thread and sorry for the bad picture quality ;_;! (if u click to preview might be better) :) Have a nice day!

xx Luminescent!

dear goodness your art is amazing

Posted

dear goodness your art is amazing

Ty so much for ur kind words as usual! :))

Posted

Ty so much for ur kind words as usual! :))

:)

Posted

Waaaow, I adore them! Really cool arts. Loving the mysterious touch to them...

1 person likes this

Posted

Waaaow, I adore them! Really cool arts. Loving the mysterious touch to them...

Thank u so much! Still loads of work to do! :) I wish i would get better in digital art! :x

Posted

Thank u so much! Still loads of work to do! :) I wish i would get better in digital art! :x

Just takes practice. And not letting people be drama queens around you and distract you from what you want to do. I have done traditional art since I was a child. Breaking into digital art more and more now/learning that atm because well lets be honest, we dont live in a traditional world anymore. We live in a digital world now. You adapt or dont make it professionally.

That said, your work is wonderful. Great cross hatching. :) That is a skill not enough people make use of anymore.

Posted

Just takes practice. And not letting people be drama queens around you and distract you from what you want to do. I have done traditional art since I was a child. Breaking into digital art more and more now/learning that atm because well lets be honest, we dont live in a traditional world anymore. We live in a digital world now. You adapt or dont make it professionally.

That said, your work is wonderful. Great cross hatching. :) That is a skill not enough people make use of anymore.

I actually make use of it. As i mentioned i'm a tattoo artist so i do makes design requests for my clients! ^^ But you are definetly right, tranditional art is hard to find and rare to use atm! :) 

Posted

These are amazing! :x Now draw me! 

2 people like this

Posted

These are amazing! :x Now draw me! 

AAAAAAAA im even more flattered now!! But i'm gonna neeb a picture GM_Caramel! :ph34r: I would love to! :x

Posted

what are your commission prices? >_>

Posted

what are your commission prices? >_>

I'll send you a pm about commissions :) 

Posted

AAAAAAAA im even more flattered now!! But i'm gonna neeb a picture GM_Caramel! :ph34r: I would love to! :x

Oooooh. We can try this: http://imgur.com/I2swHqr 

With Black Spirit by my side! hehehehe, your work is truly amazing though and I mean it. I have been thinking about getting back into art myself.

Posted

Oooooh. We can try this: http://imgur.com/I2swHqr 

With Black Spirit by my side! hehehehe, your work is truly amazing though and I mean it. I have been thinking about getting back into art myself.

AMAGERD GM, U SO CUTE! God, i'll give a try!! Kawaii headset too! ^____________^ Thank u so much! I really really appreciate it! I would love to see your art!! What kind are u into?

Posted (edited)

AMAGERD GM, U SO CUTE! God, i'll give a try!! Kawaii headset too! ^____________^ Thank u so much! I really really appreciate it! I would love to see your art!! What kind are u into?

:x shucks! Why thank you for your kind compliment! Yes, they are called Axentwear! I have supplied these to a few of my fellow GM gals as well on the EU team when I visit my family in NA. Honestly, I go through stages where I toss my art when I want to try a new style. Right now, it is literally just sketches. I may just work on something and upload it later. ^_^ 

Edited by GM_Caramel
1 person likes this

Posted

:x shucks! Why thank you for your kind compliment! Yes, they are called Axentwear! I have supplied these to a few of my fellow GM gals as well on the EU team when I visit my family in NA. Honestly, I go through stages where I toss my art when I want to try a new style. Right now, it is literally just sketches. I may just work on something and upload it later. ^_^ 

Yes i've seen them online, and they look awesome! :D Should get myself a pair, but honestly u should get one for @CM_Aethon since he's always nice and cute! *huehue*

You should definetly upload some! Or at least show us your favorite! :3

Posted

Yes i've seen them online, and they look awesome! :D Should get myself a pair, but honestly u should get one for @CM_Aethon since he's always nice and cute! *huehue*

You should definetly upload some! Or at least show us your favorite! :3

That is if Aethon would even want a pair! hue hue. Will do! Just uhhh...let me start drawing! ;) 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Another commission design done for a full back tattoo, semi digital - semi handmade!

Alchemical circles! Totally different than what im used to do, and definetly hard, but i definetly enjoyed it! :)

tumblr_od5eveGJCT1sio2a6o1_1280.thumb.jp

@GM_Caramel I Just finished it!! :D I hope u like it~ The Black Spirit voice has stigmatized my BDO life so ye..

gm_caramel.thumb.png.7b1d8c8d733db6d339d

Zoom for better quality~ I'll scan it for ya if u wish! ^^

Edited by eDust
4 people like this

Posted

Another commission design done for a full back tattoo, semi digital - semi handmade!

Alchemical circles! Totally different than what im used to do, and definetly hard, but i definetly enjoyed it! :)

tumblr_od5eveGJCT1sio2a6o1_1280.thumb.jp

@GM_Caramel I Just finished it!! :D I hope u like it~ The Black Spirit voice has stigmatized my BDO life so ye..

gm_caramel.thumb.png.7b1d8c8d733db6d339d

Zoom for better quality~ I'll scan it for ya if u wish! ^^

OH....MY...BLACK SPIRIT...... I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT. 

I LOVE IT!!!!!! You are amazing! 

New profile picture! 

1 person likes this

Posted

AAAAA im so glad!! :D Haven't done portraits for a while but i definetly enjoyed it!!! :x

New profile picture! 

OMG :$ Im flattered! ♥